NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Our friends at Fanball have launched a new DFS format that we think is incredibly unique and insanely fun! As an exclusive bonus only for RG-referrals, get a $20 deposit bonus when you deposit $20 or more on Fanball using our link below!.
    GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE $20 DEPOSIT BONUS ON FANBALL

Thursday, 10/11
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) at NY Giants ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Sunday, 10/14
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at Minnesota ( -10.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 57.5
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 2.5 ) at NY Jets ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 2.5 ) at Cincinnati ( -2.5 ) —- T: 54
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -7 ) at Denver ( 7 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1.5 ) at Tennessee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at New England ( -3 ) —- T: 58.5

Monday, 10/15
    8:15 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10 ) at Green Bay ( -10 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Cappy said...

The Afternoon Turbo 2 game slate might just be the worst in the history of DFS. Baltimore/Tennessee and Jacksonville/Dallas. The highest priced QB is Bortles. The highest priced TE is Geoff Swaim. The highest price WR is Corey Davis. All four of these teams are in the top 5 in scoring defense. All four of these teams have less than stellar offenses. I truly don’t think you could come up with a more anemic two game slate if you tried.

Well well well… that is atrocious but might be a great spot to leave a lot of salary on the table. Too bad we can’t add D in the flex lol

• 808state

Two west coast teams going to London? Wouldn’t that be the time zone narrative x10?

• mdritter3d

I like him. He’ll be in a lot of my lineups, Baker this is

• econbrah11

Guys that I like at first glance : Goff, Gurley, Elliot, Evans, Boyd, Bears DST.

For cash btw on FD.

• mdritter3d

I like that list

• thefantasyman

@econbrah11 said...

Guys that I like at first glance : Goff, Gurley, Elliot, Evans, Boyd, Bears DST.

Crap. I pretty much had the same team…. back to the drawing board I guess. Thank god its still early…

• pheffernan7

I’m ALL over the Dolphins defense this week. Trubisky is horrible.

• Messiah717

Thank you DraftKings for my 19 cents from team pickem.

• heyfeefellskee

I’ve constructed my first cash lineup for Thu-Mon and i’m afraid to touch it. It feels perfect.

• Zwalt83

@Messiah717 said...

they gave me a big $1.07

• thegeneral391

@Zwalt83 said...

they gave me a big $1.07

how many games did you get right ?

• Zwalt83

@thegeneral391 said...

how many games did you get right ?

all but 3

• P0key

At first glance i see the bucs are playing and placed both Julio and Ridley in my LU…

• mike42

@sfguy21 said...

Milly back down to $10. Common for this time of the year, or are they just struggling to get numbers?

I like it at $10. Basically, every LU is a calculated dart throw. Rather have 30 darts than 15.

• jsteele1020

@dominicanpapi said...

Anyone going back to the well with McDonald? Bengals bottom 10 vs. Tight Ends, I figure ownership will be low after last week’s debacle.

Actually Bengals are #15 vs TE. Right smack in the middle

• mike42

@keephustlincuz said...

Agree. Their defense has looked bad the last 2 weeks. Playing gurley will not be a problem if you put him with reynolds.

Their D played their ass off for 3 qtrs vs KC and was designed to stop the passing game that day which is the main explanation for Hunts numbers. The 1 pm game on a short week was a crazy letdown spot and I wouldn’t put a lot of weight into it.

The numbers are the numbers, just saying that I think they should be taken with a grain of salt. They probably show up this week at home, play inspired again. The rams just got challenged and beat up vs a division opponent, this is NOT a good spot for them. I think Gurley/rams are a fade this week.

• sox9

@deeebo said...

how is 7.9k for gronk considered cheap

only cheap if he gets 2TDs

• dominicanpapi

@jsteele1020 said...

Actually Bengals are #15 vs TE. Right smack in the middle

Hmm, for some reason I saw 24th. There’s also the concern with Ben’s home/road splits.

• DFScoholic

Are y’all ready for Lamar Jackson or not yet

• jsteele1020

@dominicanpapi said...

Hmm, for some reason I saw 24th. There’s also the concern with Ben’s home/road splits.

Pittsburgh D is 24th. You had them backwards.

• deeebo

so what is everyone looking at this week? whats the core looking like? last week was gurley/connor/gordon – whats it looking like this week. which games?

• tarheelsrule44

@pheffernan7 said...

I’m ALL over the Dolphins defense this week. Trubisky is horrible.

Please do.

• Messiah717

@Zwalt83 said...

they gave me a big $1.07

Good job. I wonder what being perfect gets you most weeks.

• KindGuy

@Messiah717 said...

9 cents here, lol. Got 7 games right and did the extra bonus 100 points from social media and watching videos. Yay me!

• jsteele1020

@deeebo said...

so what is everyone looking at this week? whats the core looking like? last week was gurley/connor/gordon – whats it looking like this week. which games?

Jameis vs. Atlanta.

No D on either team.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).