NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Our friends at Fanball have launched a new DFS format that we think is incredibly unique and insanely fun! As an exclusive bonus only for RG-referrals, get a $20 deposit bonus when you deposit $20 or more on Fanball using our link below!.
    GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE $20 DEPOSIT BONUS ON FANBALL

Thursday, 10/11
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) at NY Giants ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Sunday, 10/14
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at Minnesota ( -10.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 57.5
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 2.5 ) at NY Jets ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 2.5 ) at Cincinnati ( -2.5 ) —- T: 54
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -7 ) at Denver ( 7 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1.5 ) at Tennessee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at New England ( -3 ) —- T: 58.5

Monday, 10/15
    8:15 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10 ) at Green Bay ( -10 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Messiah717

@zline34 said...

lol but the Air Yards! I heard that all week too, luckily i went Snead instead.

All that means is that he needs a long TD catch to be worth it. I have no idea what people were gaga over this week.

• Messiah717

I feel like I’m just donating to the Showdown tonight.

• kcroyalty29

Any concerns about Michel’s knee/workload?

• jhpog

Had a good day but could have been great. Had one good post Sunday morning inactives adjustment and that was switching lineups around that started with Powell, Coleman, and Mack to having Lat Murray instead. Had one bad post Sunday morning inactives adjustment and that was a lateral switch from all Peyton Barber to Bibbs. Was way overweight on Gurley, Julio, Ryan, and Winston (I had one lineup without Ryan or Winston). Was sadly also overweight on Chicago, Westbrook, and Brown.

Feeling pretty good moving forward. Basketball soon as well.

• Supanice

@Messiah717 said...

All that means is that he needs a long TD catch to be worth it. I have no idea what people were gaga over this week.

A wr1 who had 15 targets last week and massive airyards at 5.5k. He has made value 5 weeks in a row. There really was no reason NOT to play him in cash.

• jhpog

@Supanice said...

A wr1 who had 15 targets last week and massive airyards at 5.5k. He has made value 5 weeks in a row. There really was no reason NOT to play him in cash.

Eh, every week the thread does the post game “it was obvious X person that did well would do well” and “it was obvious y person that did poorly would do poorly” thing. The Brown (and Barber) discussion during the week was solid. Sometimes things work out and sometimes they don’t.

• JayB82

I turned 40 dollars into 400 with a Winston/Gordon/Gurley/hooper/Boyd line up

• sox9

CHI D killed 4 out of 10 GPP LUs I bet

• strassnerte

Picked every game right so far in the FD $10K game. Is there anyway to see how many other people have them all right so far? Go Pats and Packers!

• depalma13

Can’t believe they are playing this game at the same time as the Red Sox Astros playoff game.

• marker0357

CHI D hurt my lineups overall

• sox9

@JayB82 said...

I turned 40 dollars into 400 with a Winston/Gordon/Gurley/hooper/Boyd line up

sometimes chalk works

• marker0357

The Brady run starts tonight, I think

• sox9

@strassnerte said...

Picked every game right so far in the FD $10K game. Is there anyway to see how many other people have them all right so far? Go Pats and Packers!

guessing about 1,000 for a $10 payoff each? Hopefully less for your sake. It’s a freebee entry right? One of those 500,000 entry deals maybe 0.2% go it right? just guessing

• sox9

@sox9 said...

guessing about 1,000 for a $10 payoff each? Hopefully less for your sake. It’s a freebee entry right? One of those 500,000 entry deals maybe 0.2% go it right? just guessing

That said, i hope you are the only one

• sox9

@marker0357 said...

CHI D hurt my lineups overall

some “experts” had them w/close to 20 points nearly a given. A lot like the MINN/BUF game in MINN.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

some “experts” had them w/close to 20 points nearly a given. A lot like the MINN/BUF game in MINN.

DEF is pretty much a sprinkle in 5 or 6 different ones kind of thing

• Dunzor

Hell ya, let’s get some more NE run game going, can’t believe their low ownership for showdown

• sox9

@sox9 said...

DEF is pretty much a sprinkle in 5 or 6 different ones kind of thing

What speaks to that is the unpredictability of favored teams—-witness 80% of Survivor LU entries already dead before Week 6. Never know which offense or defense will show up.

• Supanice

@depalma13 said...

Can’t believe they are playing this game at the same time as the Red Sox Astros playoff game.

I’m in a bar in Boston wearing a Josh Gordon jersey wondering why people cheered a 2 yard hunt run

• schoony82

Gurley at 10.2K on FD for next week

• CleverGroom

@Supanice said...

I’m in a bar in Boston wearing a Josh Gordon jersey wondering why people cheered a 2 yard hunt run

Report them to the nearest Patriots team official for thoughtcrime.

• sox9

If there were eve a year where you just stream DEF every week this is it.

• Supanice

@CleverGroom said...

Report them to the nearest Patriots team official for thoughtcrime.

I shouldn’t have to. “Do your job!”

• sox9

@schoony82 said...

Gurley at 10.2K on FD for next week

priced low vs. SF

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).