NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Our friends at Fanball have launched a new DFS format that we think is incredibly unique and insanely fun! As an exclusive bonus only for RG-referrals, get a $20 deposit bonus when you deposit $20 or more on Fanball using our link below!.
    GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE $20 DEPOSIT BONUS ON FANBALL

Thursday, 10/11
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) at NY Giants ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Sunday, 10/14
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at Minnesota ( -10.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 57.5
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 2.5 ) at NY Jets ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 2.5 ) at Cincinnati ( -2.5 ) —- T: 54
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -7 ) at Denver ( 7 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1.5 ) at Tennessee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at New England ( -3 ) —- T: 58.5

Monday, 10/15
    8:15 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10 ) at Green Bay ( -10 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RatedDAL

Had to hop on the Jordan Howard train this week to see what all the fuss is about. Not enjoyable but did cash in the 2 lineups he was in.

Still cannot believe i talked myself into that experience.

• FanFooBaa

So I had Albert Wilson (and Brock!) in the Fanduel Million Dollar contest – it says Albert Wilson is 1% owned – does that mean 352,907 x ,01 = 3529 So for the $100k longest TD – ALL I get is $100,000 divided by 3529? = $29??? That is disappointing if that is true….

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@sox9 said...

CHI D killed 4 out of 10 GPP LUs I bet

How did a 3K defense “kill” you?

• Kamais_Ookin

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

15pt differences is a lot.

• Dunzor

@FanFooBaa said...

So I had Albert Wilson (and Brock!) in the Fanduel Million Dollar contest – it says Albert Wilson is 1% owned – does that mean 352,907 x ,01 = 3529 So for the $100k longest TD – ALL I get is $100,000 divided by 3529? = $29??? That is disappointing if that is true….

Yup, and that is pretty much the best you can hope for, that’s why unless they choose to make the winning jackpot go to the lowest owned player to score a TD it will never be more than a few dollars a person rather than a ‘jackpot’

• FanFooBaa

@Dunzor said...

Yup, and that is pretty much the best you can hope for, that’s why unless they choose to make the winning jackpot go to the lowest owned player to score a TD it will never be more than a few dollars a person rather than a ‘jackpot’

Im just wondering if it could have been like 500 people – BUT that also means “1%” since they dont show any half a percents or lower than a whole number… because 500 people would not be 0% – I dont think? I could be wrong

• FanFooBaa

@Dunzor said...

I mean WHO the hell is taking Albert Wilson against the Bears D – with Tannehil OUT??? (Besides MY crazy arse!)

• squidkill

Gurley has $200 price drop on DK next week against SF

• Dunzor

@FanFooBaa said...

Im just wondering if it could have been like 500 people – BUT that also means “1%” since they dont show any half a percents or lower than a whole number… because 500 people would not be 0% – I dont think? I could be wrong

I guess you could be right since I didn’t realize FD didn’t show like 0.5% like DK would, so maybe you’re gonna get a bit more, but I doubt you’re gonna crack $100

• Dunzor

@squidkill said...

Gurley has $200 price drop on DK next week against SF

that’s because Den actually has a worse rushing D than SF

• DFScoholic

@FanFooBaa said...

• sox9

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

4500 on FD, one of the highest priced

• DFScoholic

Naked Rodgers party

• DFScoholic

Went all in on naked Rodgers party

• damionismyname

Hate when fd makes players at one position similar prices making it a toss up. They did that with michel and white tonight and made the wrong choice. Smh.

• Trappist1

@Dunzor said...

that’s because Den actually has a worse rushing D than SF

I will lock Gurley in and deal with the other 8 positions. The cheap to medium priced RB’s are like a Russian roulette. The trick to winning GPP’s is nailing the boom and bust players in the WR position. Albert Wilson matched Gurley in fantasy production for a bargain salary. Week 7 looks another strange slate, just 10 games.

• sox9

@DFScoholic said...

Naked Rodgers party

Nope. You always pair him w/Adams.

• Cappy

I am a proponent of man defenses, and I know this defense has a lack of talent, but when does Bob Sutton take some shade for these performances?

• okiehorn

BOOM Showdowm saved my day, 328 bucks bring home. Sure love rotogrinders!

• CitizunKane

Wow, just wow . . . my worst week ever. I had Winston, Gurley, and Murray, but all of my WRs came up totally empty. Even struck out in all my Sunday night Showdown lineups (thought Michel would be limited). Not sure where to go from here.

• sox9

Myers JETS 7 FGs today

• sox9

Did ok this week, small gain. Played 2 guys that were supposed to be fades/busts: Alshon and Njoku.

• mtdurham

@Logan7777 said...

Broncos and Titans getting their butts whooped.

the $550 win more than offset my poor DFS day…

• NYGfan1983

i was off the boards from about page 32 and on.. Took the Fam to Disneyland

i put in 136$ out 173$ cashed in all 3 of my 10$ milly LUs..

what a SNF game wow

• yisman

@yisman said...

I pivoted my main slate lineup last minute to “upgrade” from Arizona DST to Chicago. I had exposure to cheap Ds everywhere and I wanted to spend up on one.

Due to which contests were open at lock, I wound up with about $500 on the lineup and the upgrade cost me 50 points (Arizona D outscored Chicago by a lot, plus the upgrade cost me MGIII).

The original lineup has about 180 and counting (John Brown pending) and isn’t in any paid contests…

first lineup scored 180.4

second scored 132.4

I played the milly maker and a bunch of satellites/qualifiers (most of which had cash prizes in addition to tickets)

would’ve won 25+275+100+6+33+16+2+5=$462

If John Brown did what he was supposed to, we’re talking really massive numbers. I needed Brown for my fantasydraft lineups (bust cost me a lot there) but if he did really well the tilt would’ve been magnified due to these contests. The original lineup was entered only into this free contest in the end. https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/61878343?uc=1220751397

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).