NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Our friends at Fanball have launched a new DFS format that we think is incredibly unique and insanely fun! As an exclusive bonus only for RG-referrals, get a $20 deposit bonus when you deposit $20 or more on Fanball using our link below!.
    GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE $20 DEPOSIT BONUS ON FANBALL

Thursday, 10/11
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) at NY Giants ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Sunday, 10/14
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at Minnesota ( -10.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 57.5
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 2.5 ) at NY Jets ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 2.5 ) at Cincinnati ( -2.5 ) —- T: 54
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -7 ) at Denver ( 7 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1.5 ) at Tennessee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at New England ( -3 ) —- T: 58.5

Monday, 10/15
    8:15 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10 ) at Green Bay ( -10 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Messiah717

@NYGfan1983 said...

Says Allison is out tonight is that correct?

Heard both Cobb and Allison out

• NYGfan1983

@Messiah717 said...

Heard both Cobb and Allison out

thanks

• MrBreeze

entered a .25 early slate contest paying 50 9.99 tickets on FD , trained the same entry 9 times for 1.75 and hit, basically winning 20% of the tickets in that contest, that was fun

• Messiah717

@NYGfan1983 said...

thanks

No problem

• Bustercherry33

@Playtaw1n said...

You bet nickels but don’t play anything above $5 on dk?

I am the same way, granted this is my first year doing Draftkings. I started at the end of NBA last year. The only fantasy I have ever done was MLB. I am waiting until I can build a decent bank here or feel I know enough to play harder. I keep getting over the hundred mark and then try all $10 games and wiped out. Over the mark again so am guessing this will be another bad night haha. I love Beathard too much, I plan on betting the 49ers with my book and all his props online.

• mike42

@bigez952 said...

Another solid weekend turning $119 into $415. It was really helped out by the $100 hit on a $2 entry on Fandueul. Too bad I didn’t I have more volume over there vs DK. Oh well still on pace for my best NFL season ever being profitable now 5 out of 6 weeks.

Do you ever post any picks or thoughts?

• theghostofveebs

@CleverGroom said...

RG offers alignment data as premium content, both in the Fantasy Insiders Premium Usage and the WR/CB Matchup Chart.

PFF’s paid subscriptions are another option. The cheaper EDGE package will give you access to their weekly WR/CB matchup sheet, and the more expensive ELITE package gives you more complete and flexible access to all alignment information. The alternatives can make it harder to find something like where Maurice Harris played his snaps in the preseason or prior seasons, for example, when he suddenly becomes a starter.

earlier in the thread (sorry, to lazy to find it) someone posted the below….I was quite shocked that the link works…is this supposed to be behind an espn paywall? I’ve never seen anything like this as free content….

http://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/18/NFLDK2018_CS_WRCBchartWeek6KC.pdf?addata=2018=WRCB_chtsht_week6KC_xxx

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Mod Note

Hey guys, at the suggestion of some members, we started a thread for the Showdown slate, attempting to separate sweat talk in this thread and strategy talk for the Showdown slate that has yet to begin. Check it out here: https://rotogrinders.com/threads/monday-showdown-thread-49ers-at-packers-2707455

(I’ve went ahead and moved some posts into that thread to get it rolling)

• sanders_tj

Wrong thread.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).