1:00 PM EST : Washington ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at LA Rams ( -4 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -8.5 ) at NY Jets ( 8.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 40
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 10/14
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Okay guys, this will be one of the few weeks this year you can have some Fins players in your player pool.

Just don’t go crazy.

• superjon

Also, after what Carolina did to Jacksonville yesterday, and how well the Saints played against the Bucs.

That opening line of Saints (-1) seems really suspect.

• dimestorez

Kamara is 8k on DK. I’m done overthinking stuff.

• dominicanpapi

NFL DFS = NBA DFS. Just grab players from the game with the highest implied total and build around that. All the chalk is hitting this year, the lines are blurred when it comes to cash and GPP. What’s the difference at this point?

• Ace15

This week has so many good matchups to exploit. Going to be hard to decide which ones to play. We have enough data now to make really good decisions.

Jet DST only 1500. A good filler.

• Njsum1

Mark Ingram… 100 yrd 2 TD. 1 catch 8 yrds….works for his price tag 🤷‍♂️

• Smallchimp

Following up on my too-cheap comment from yesterday, here are players who are getting “too much volume” for their price:

• Le’Veon Bell ($6400)
    • Austin Hooper ($5000)

I’ll come back later in the week and see who’s “actually” too cheap. These are just situation-ignoring volume plays atm

• kdsdawg

so, another great match up for Julio, I think I will just make several variations of this game to cover my bases
    Arizona TE troubles…fire up Hooper
    Falcons secondary sucks
    forewarning to you all, if I am on this game, you fade it, it will end up a 17-10 defensive battle

• Smallchimp

@866 said...

Jet DST only 1500. A good filler.

Defensive match ups have been way too busy to take a dead spot in your lineup over ~$1500. I don’t think pricing is that tight that you’re better off trying to find 15 extra points with that salary at other positions instead of going for a juicy defense. If you “need” the savings it might work, but it seems like leaving points on the table when a defense inevitably puts up 20+ points

• superjon

@kdsdawg said...

so, another great match up for Julio, I think I will just make several variations of this game to cover my bases
    Arizona TE troubles…fire up Hooper
    Falcons secondary sucks
    forewarning to you all, if I am on this game, you fade it, it will end up a 17-10 defensive battle

It was pointed out last slate that whatever issues ARI had with TEs may have been fixed.

Just a heads up before you go all in on Hooper.

• dominicanpapi

@superjon said...

It was pointed out last slate that whatever issues ARI had with TEs may have been fixed.

Difficult to say since Eifert is terrible.

• kdsdawg

@superjon said...

Hooper is a favorite target of Ryan regardless and that was Dalton/Eifert
    he missed him wide open in the end zone once that I saw for sure

• NDNole

For 5 weeks I have said at some point Will Dissly has to slow down. 5 weeks I was wrong. Actually watched the rams vs seahawks and came away thinking he is integral to what they do on offense. I wont be voluntarily fading him anymore. I think dissly will be a good play this week because I still think TE vs Cleveland is a thing though I don’t have the exact stats to back it up and even if its not a thing, I know russ is gonna try to get dissley the ball down the field which I gold for TE.

Disclosure: The mere fact I am now playing dislly means he may get one target for 1 yard.

• Supanice

Seems DK really loves these ultra high cash lines.

Minshew 5k
    Chark 5.5k
    Ertz 5.6k
    Thielen 6.7k
    DJ if he is healthy 7.6k
    AP 4.5k vs Miami
    Drake 4.4k vs Redskins

Mixon 5.5k might not hit this week but soon.

I’m sad I thought Bradberry was going to shadow Chark otherwise 50% of my CMC lineups would have brought it back with Chark.

I am happy there is no CMC on main slate, doing research and having a process might actually be useful this week! Never again do I want to go in to the late games with a 200 point cash team and worried I’m going to not cash.

• Falconsfly

@Smallchimp said...

Following up on my too-cheap comment from yesterday, here are players who are getting “too much volume” for their price:

• Le’Veon Bell ($6400)
    • Austin Hooper ($5000)

I’ll come back later in the week and see who’s “actually” too cheap. These are just situation-ignoring volume plays atm

I agree.

• Ace15

Thank god CMC is not on main. I would’ve played him this week and I 100% know he would’ve busted.

• NDNole

I think we have enough data to start saying we can run it down KC throat and try to play keep away. Carlos Hyde should be in the discussion as a good play. If he gets 20 carries I see a good game out of him. My only problem is he is on the road for this one. Thoughts? Does it even matter vs that horrible run D?

• TJRhodes

Made some quick lineups and all were JAX/NO stacks.

Minshew/Chark/Kamara/Thomas
    Teddy/Thomas/Fournette/Chark

Might sprinkle in some Westbrook.

Also liking Goff so will probably do the obligatory monarch stacks

Goff/Kupp/Woods/Kittle
    Goff/Kupp/Cooks/Kittle
    Goff/Woods/Cooks/Kittle

• Way2fast23

@Smallchimp said...

• Le’Veon Bell ($6400)
    • Austin Hooper ($5000)

I would add AP to your list with Gruden getting fired and Bill C. taking over as interim. Old school coach who’s already been working with the O-line all year

• NDNole

TJRhodes 

I think its about time for Robert Woods to get his TD wise.

• TJRhodes

@NDNole said...

TJRhodes 

I think its about time for Robert Woods to get his TD wise.

I like it. I also think this is a Hopkins get right week after the Fuller onslaught.

• NDNole

TJRhodes 

Im also with ya on Hopkins. I just cant fit him into my build. This week im not doing many lineups since I got spanked this weekend. I had a bunch of the right players in my player pool but I tried to get cute and pivoted last minute. This week its back to basics and D Hop is def in the player pool for me but lineup construction on my end leaves him no room. I’l play around with it a bit to see if I can get him in one because he is definitely due and now fuller will free him up some since he went off.

• Boneys2000

How chalky is that Houston/KC game looking right now?

• superjon

Gotta love ESPN sometimes. They just did a short piece with the tagline, Is Wentz back to MVP-form?

Underneath were his stats from yesterday. 17/29, 189yds, and 1 TD

Those don’t even remotely resemble MVP like numbers.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).