1:00 PM EST : Washington ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at LA Rams ( -4 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -8.5 ) at NY Jets ( 8.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 40
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 10/14
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TJRhodes

@superjon said...

Gotta love ESPN sometimes. They just did a short piece with the tagline, Is Wentz back to MVP-form?

Underneath were his stats from yesterday. 17/29, 189yds, and 1 TD

Those don’t even remotely resemble MVP like numbers.

Do we have our first beast of the week contender?

• 808state

Demaryius Thomas had a 35% target share (9 targets) and 70% market share of air yards. Hard to tell if it will continue but that’s insane for $3300

• superjon

@TJRhodes said...

Do we have our first beast of the week contender?

Hahaha, it definitely won’t be Wentz. It’s normally released around Wed or Thur.

If I had to guess, here’s who I would say he’ll probably put as his Beast of the Week. Along with his reasoning behind the play.

1. Deshaun Watson – He just threw 5 TDs OMG!!! The Chiefs D isn’t that great. Highest total on the slate!!!

2. Alvin Kamara – “did you see what CMC did this Jaguars defense?” Ignoring the fact that CMC >>>>> Kamara

3. Julio Jones – Great bounce back spot, blah blah blah. ARI isn’t great on D, so on and so forth.

4. Leveon Bell – Way too cheap!! Aaron Jones just ran for 4 TDs against the Cowboys.

• parrothead112

Did the Saints just erase Mike Evans yesterday? And can they do that to Jacksonville?

• thenefariousone

The Saints D is legit..

• Ace15

@parrothead112 said...

Did the Saints just erase Mike Evans yesterday? And can they do that to Jacksonville?

Lattimore is back to playing like a stud. After he shut down Cooper had a feeling he was going to lock down Evans, made Godwin the play last week. Dede is probably the play this week, but question is can he win you a GPP? I’m leaning towards no.

• techndiego

$6 for drafting the Watson/Fuller combo in the Milly. I got lunch ya’ll

• zpa1989

early thoughts on the week:

this slate is kind of ugly. RB will be tough, seems like one of the smaller slates so far with teams starting to go on bye weeks.

looks like we need some clarity on some injuries to brandin cooks and sammy watkins before i can narrow my WR pool

kamara, hooper, thielen, watson will be very chalky (all seem like strong plays), and i bet kenyan drake ends up being chalky too. could adrian peterson be the pivot?

could be the first time this season where miami guys are viable.

chark could be a trap with lattimore on him, dede may be the pivot

• kdsdawg

@superjon said...

Ignoring the fact that CMC >>>>> Kamara

good grief, come on, you say this like this is an absolute fact when you know it is just a matter of opinion

• squidkill

@kdsdawg said...

good grief, come on, you say this like this is an absolute fact when you know it is just a matter of opinion

Pretty damn factual imo

• 1stcaptainfly

The Will Fuller week happened. I’ll be sure not to miss the Mt. Saint Julio week, it’s coming.

• dominicanpapi

@zpa1989 said...

early thoughts on the week:

this slate is kind of ugly. RB will be tough, seems like one of the smaller slates so far with teams starting to go on bye weeks.

looks like we need some clarity on some injuries to brandin cooks and sammy watkins before i can narrow my WR pool

kamara, hooper, thielen, watson will be very chalky (all seem like strong plays), and i bet kenyan drake ends up being chalky too. could adrian peterson be the pivot?

could be the first time this season where miami guys are viable.

chark could be a trap with lattimore on him, dede may be the pivot

Bell’s price is intriguing on FD, especially if Darnold is back.

The Bengals/Ravens game jumps out to me. I think the 11 point spread is kinda high but Ingram and Jackson look viable, and the Ravens just lost Tony Jefferson to an ACL…you could probably run it back with Boyd.

Dissly and Hooper are the two tight ends I’m looking at, but if Kittle explodes tonight, I’m sure a ton of ownership will flock towards Dissly.

• superjon

@kdsdawg said...

CMC – 866 yards and 7 TDs

Kamara – 583 yards and 2 TDs

• kdsdawg

@squidkill said...

Pretty damn factual imo

see, even you put..imo

• kdsdawg

@superjon said...

CMC – 866 yards and 7 TDs

Kamara – 583 yards and 2 TDs

they are both exceptional, stats are not the end all for accessing talent
    last years numbers for both were good, Kamara wasn’t far behind and he was sharing the backfield with Ingram
    let’s look when the year is over
    TB shut him down once and he has to play them again as well as NOs run defense twice
    of course he does get to feast on the Falcons twice though..as does Kamara

• 808state

CMC – 6.4 Yards per touch
    AK – 5.8 Yards per touch

When comparing common opponent TAM, AK had a slightly better fantasy game. I would say they are similar although CMC has a much higher touch ceiling

• theghostofveebs

@kdsdawg said...

they are both exceptional, stats are not the end all for accessing talent
    last years numbers for both were good, Kamara wasn’t far behind and he was sharing the backfield with Ingram
    let’s look when the year is over
    TB shut him down once and he has to play them again as well as NOs run defense twice
    of course he does get to feast on the Falcons twice though..as does Kamara

Kamara is an amazing scat back who does OK running between the tackles.

CMC is an amazing three down back.

Advantage CMC.

• getlucky4

Kamara is better but it doesnt matter because no one gets CMC usage.

• DC2380

Zay jones traded to the raiders for what it’s worth lol

• keephustlincuz

@getlucky4 said...

Kamara is better but it doesnt matter because no one gets CMC usage.

Car O line a bit better than NO O line… IMO.

• TJRhodes

Has anyone found a WR on DK under $5k they are comfortable with? Sanders and Sutton maybe, but game total is really low.

• theghostofveebs

@TJRhodes said...

Has anyone found a WR on DK under $5k they are comfortable with? Sanders and Sutton maybe, but game total is really low.

Sanders is somewhat of a perma free square.

• keephustlincuz

@TJRhodes said...

• S7ubs

@808state said...

Demaryius Thomas had a 35% target share (9 targets) and 70% market share of air yards. Hard to tell if it will continue but that’s insane for $3300

He plays for the Jets. Don’t bother. Trust me

• keephustlincuz

@S7ubs said...

He plays for the Jets. Don’t bother. Trust me

Any chance you could hit me with a couple wrs you like this week?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).