1:00 PM EST : Washington ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at LA Rams ( -4 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -8.5 ) at NY Jets ( 8.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 40
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 10/14
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RatedDAL

Debating on the better beleaguered hopefully low owned QB-WR duo to roll out as a dart throw.

Cousins/Diggs or Mayfield/Beckham.

• lfn1992

Amazingly I am stacking Washington every which way

• ifthethunder

Still need a few more for the NFL Happy-er Meal

NFL Sun 12PM CDT – $2 entry
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/78098388
    —————————————————————————————————————

I’m in!
    ~

• mike42

@RatedDAL said...

Debating on the better beleaguered hopefully low owned QB-WR duo to roll out as a dart throw.

Cousins/Diggs or Mayfield/Beckham.

Sea a different team this year, they seem to get into a lot of 30-29 type games. Perfect QB with an imperfect D. Check on weather, wind supposed to be a factor.

• mike42

@lfn1992 said...

Amazingly I am stacking Washington every which way

Not sure amazingly is the right word.

• ASitar

Why is no one talking about Miles Boykin? Dudes gonna have DD targets at $3,500

• uptowndirt

Is he? I assumed Boykins was the deep threat and Snead would get the targets, and with Snead’s $5,500 price tag I think there are better options in that area.

• byo34

Pick 1.

Fournette, Ingram or Thielen.

• realphipps

I’m running on the assumption the Ravens most targeted dude just gets even more targets in a + matchup.

• thedkexperience

@thecapecodkid said...

According to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport, Malcolm Brown is slated to be the Rams’ “featured back” for Sunday’s Week 6 game against the 49ers with Darrell Henderson “sprinkled in.”

I have so much Malcolm Brown.

• ASitar

@JSteele said...

How popular will AP be? I also like Tevin Coleman

I swapped my Brown to Coleman. Brown and Hooper gonna be top 2 owned.

• thedkexperience

@SteeloCity said...

I don’t get the Malcolm Brown love personally. Like yeah he’s great for the price, but the 49ers D is legit as well. Idk man, I’ll put him in one LU but I don’t see him breaking a slate.

At his price he can totally break the FD slate. 4800 is nothing.

• superjon

@thedkexperience said...

I have him, but severely underweight.

I believe the 49ers run D is much better than Malcolm Brown.

• thedkexperience

Anyone else having a tough time putting together a cash LU? I can’t for the life of me identify the cash chalk this week on FD. I have way more Mahomes than I expected as a result.

• keephustlincuz

Does anyone have a take on the Ari receiver that runs deep routes? It looks like kirk won’t go and I had some. I was wondering who would the fuller type receiver.

• thedkexperience

@superjon said...

I have him, but severely underweight.

I believe the 49ers run D is much better than Malcolm Brown.

I agree with you there. I just think the Rams will give him 15 touches and they like to run in the red zone. The 49ers are legit but I’d be surprised if the Rams don’t figure out a way to still score 3 TDs.

• squidkill

@thedkexperience said...

Lol

• thedkexperience

@keephustlincuz said...

Does anyone have a take on the Ari receiver that runs deep routes? It looks like kirk won’t go and I had some. I was wondering who would the fuller type receiver.

I really don’t think they have one to be honest. At least not a reliable one who has proven they can get deep. I’m assuming Larry Fitzgerald just gets a few more targets as a result.

• squidkill

@mike42 said...

Really wish 1 of those lineman was playing. U still like Kamara?

Nope. Moved to Chubb in that tier

• kdsdawg

trying to understand the Malcolm Brown love, the 49ers are allowing 13.23 fantasy points per game to RBs
    3.8 YPC
    ZERO rushing TDs
    25 receptions for 112 yds and ZERO TDs

as much as I love Gurley I would not have played a healthy Gurley against them

• keephustlincuz

@thedkexperience said...

I really don’t think they have one to be honest. At least not a reliable one who has proven they can get deep. I’m assuming Larry Fitzgerald just gets a few more targets as a result.

Is it keesean?

• thedkexperience

@squidkill said...

Lol

Please note … I certainly don’t think he will break the slate. Just that his price and usage could. I’m more expecting 16 – 18 points … but hey, maybe he’ll stumble into a peak Gurley game. Never know.

• SteeloCity

@thedkexperience said...

But I’m saying I don’t see him doing it. 40% owned??? Just because Gurley is out doesn’t mean you plug in a dude off the street and he comes in and is similar to Gurley. I’ll have a few but I’m fading the rest. If I’m wrong, please call me out lol

• thedkexperience

@kdsdawg said...

trying to understand the Malcolm Brown love, the 49ers are allowing 13.23 fantasy points per game to RBs
    3.8 YPC
    ZERO rushing TDs
    25 receptions for 112 yds and ZERO TDs

as much as I love Gurley I would not have played a healthy Gurley against them

It’s all price and usage. That’s all. Even at 14 points that’s still 3X on FD. He can do that just on volume and red zone looks. If he was even 6000 I’d be running.

I had a lot of Calvin Ridley at 5500 in flex so I just swapped to Brown and found 700 more to spread around.

• ifthethunder

@kdsdawg said...

It’s just price. I like the SF defense, too. But putting Brown in my flex at 4,300 on DK lets me upgrade elsewhere, big time.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).