1:00 PM EST : Washington ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at LA Rams ( -4 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -8.5 ) at NY Jets ( 8.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 40
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 10/14
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thedkexperience

@roomchat said...

What does Tyreek playing to do the Robinson, Hardman and Pringle I have sprinkled all over the place?

It’s KC … either he’ll be a decoy and one of those guys will have 167 yards and a TD or two or he’ll have 6 for 209 yards and 3 TDs cause he’s faster than everyone else by far.

Tyreek might as well change his name to GPP Hill.

Edit – I have no way to prove this but it certainly seems like Andy Reid loves to show off his new toys the first chance he gets. Since Tyreek basically hasn’t played this year it would not at all shock me to see KC throw a bomb to Tyreek early in the first, possibly on their first play.

• keephustlincuz

@Supanice said...

Tyreek being active doesn’t change Pringle’s snaps correct? I don’t have PFF for the snaps from each position or how often they line up

That’s what I am wondering. I have quite a bit of pringle.

• superjon

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

That Hyde stuff sounds like BS. He’s still the goal line back and Duke has already been getting his share

I hope. Hyde is a great play.

• mike42

@thedkexperience said...

Please note … I certainly don’t think he will break the slate. Just that his price and usage could. I’m more expecting 16 – 18 points … but hey, maybe he’ll stumble into a peak Gurley game. Never know.

Odds are he’s not even the top 4500 ish RB on DK. He’s incapable of having a peak Gurley game because Gurley is incapable of having a peak Gurleu game at this point. If he doesn’t score, he busts. Outside shot McVey features him in the pass game just to offset the pass rush but who knows.

• shades

Who do you guys like in the 4000 range at wr on DK?Debating between Preston Williams and Crowder right now.Trying to figure out who gets the most targets.Thanks

• NDNole

@shades said...

Who do you guys like in the 4000 range at wr on DK?Debating between Preston Williams and Crowder right now.Trying to figure out who gets the most targets.Thanks

Preston is the more likely of the 2 to get 30. Crowder is way safer.

• mike42

@keephustlincuz said...

That’s what I am wondering. I have quite a bit of pringle.

I don’t yet but I’m assuming Pringle won’t hit the bench regardless of Tyfreak. He smashed and can run routes. I “think” Ty plays 1/2 the snaps and Hardman plays the other1/2. He’s not polished and just a deep threat which I think lands him on the sideline instead of Pringle.

The biggest issue I have is that even if I’m right, KC doesn’t seem to feature the same guy 2 weeks in a row or at least they haven’t this year. I don’t think it makes sense to have more than 10-20% Pringle. If he doesn’t smash, he probably duds. Too much risk, it’s a thin play. Crowder for $500 more should see 5 more targets than him and has a similar ceiling, ridiculously higher floor.

• thedkexperience

@mike42 said...

Odds are he’s not even the top 4500 ish RB on DK. He’s incapable of having a peak Gurley game because Gurley is incapable of having a peak Gurleu game at this point. If he doesn’t score, he busts. Outside shot McVey features him in the pass game just to offset the pass rush but who knows.

I haven’t looked at DK pricing this week. Who is that low?

• TJRhodes

That Hyde stuff sounds like BS. He’s still the goal line back and Duke has already been getting his share

It was one of sideline reporters that claim to talk to staff with the teams. She basically said she was told Fuller is going to get peppered again with Stills out and Hyde isn’t going to get the 20 touch workload and it will be more of a split. Went out of her way to say don’t play him. I guess we will see.

• NDNole

Play dissly. This is a public service announcement.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@TJRhodes said...

It was one of sideline reporters that claim to talk to staff with the teams. She basically said she was told Fuller is going to get peppered again with Stills out and Hyde isn’t going to get the 20 touch workload and it will be more of a split. Went out of her way to say don’t play him. I guess we will see.

God damnit man. Lol. Idk what to make of this 👍

• superjon

150 line ups. FD GPP. 60 player pool.

Heaviest exposure by position.

QB – Wilson, Goff, Ryan, Mahomes

RB – Zeke, Ingram, Chubb, Henry

WR – Ridley, Kupp, Hill, Lockett

TE – Dissly, Kelce, Akins

D/ST – Vikings, Titans, Cowboys, Ravens

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@TJRhodes said...

I bet she plays DFS! She’s all in on Hop and Hyde

• shades

Hey Mike Sorry to see you go.Looked forward to your thoughts every week.Whats your take on Preston Williams vs Crowder?I rarely play Dolphins this year but against the Skins this might be the wek.Thanks

• mr_papageorgio

For those considering not playing Hyde vs the worst run D in the league:

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/platform/amp/2019/10/11/20909733/carlos-hyde-said-brett-veach-never-called-him-about-trade-to-texans&ved=2ahUKEwj257Waw5nlAhULWK0KHSCgAVYQiJQBMAJ6BAgEEAM&usg=AOvVaw2Gt5y11UaXF2qz__boaKNu&ampcf=1

• Bnett2210

Mahomes/Crowder or Ryan/Dede in cash ?

• TJRhodes

@superjon said...

150 line ups. FD GPP. 60 player pool.

Heaviest exposure by position.

RB – Zeke, Ingram, Chubb, Henry

WR – Ridley, Kupp, Hill, Lockett

TE – Dissly, Kelce, Akins

D/ST – Vikings, Titans, Cowboys, Ravens

Wow, with the exception of Goff,Ryan, and Ingram I don’t have much of the rest. Either I’m on to something or on my way to the bottom.

• superjon

@TJRhodes said...

Wow, with the exception of Goff,Ryan, and Ingram I don’t have much of the rest. Either I’m on to something or on my way to the bottom.

Has me a little worried then. You’re one of the top 5 folks here whose touts I take into consideration.

good luck buddy

• TJRhodes

I’ll live or die with Hopkins this week. Have him in just about every lineup and only exposure I feel comfortable about in Hou/KC game. Staying clear of the KC receiver cluster.

• NDNole

@superjon said...

Has me a little worried then. You’re one of the top 5 folks here whose touts I take into consideration.

good luck buddy

You should be worried because I like everyone on your list except akins/cowboys and lockette. Probably not gonna be a good week for you lol.

• keephustlincuz

Can we confirm what she said… any videos out there?

• techndiego

@superjon said...

How can you not love Russ today huh? Going back to the Midwest….. MVP season in the works….

• Supanice

I’m just about done with my single bullet..

Julio/Pringle or Sanu/Tyreek ?

• mike42

@shades said...

Hey Mike Sorry to see you go.Looked forward to your thoughts every week.Whats your take on Preston Williams vs Crowder?I rarely play Dolphins this year but against the Skins this might be the wek.Thanks

I’m feeling nervous that I don’t have much exposure to the 2 worse teams in football. Watch A. Wilson status, he’s in and the other Miami WR’s become a little thinner. I think he has a high ceiling but it’s a thin play. Odds are Miami scores 2 TD’s and he would need both to really help.

• ASitar

@NDNole said...

Play dissly. This is a public service announcement.

Fells

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).