1:00 PM EST : Washington ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at LA Rams ( -4 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -8.5 ) at NY Jets ( 8.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 40
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 10/14
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Sbunit

Thoughts on Mohammad Sanu as a pivot
    Off Hooper? Did Arizona actually correct their TE coverage woes or was Eifert just that bad last week?

• thedkexperience

@Sbunit said...

Thoughts on Mohammad Sanu as a pivot
    Off Hooper? Did Arizona actually correct their TE coverage woes or was Eifert just that bad last week?

Eifert stinks.

• shades

Ok my last decision today…Fournette,Ingram or Carson now that Penny is out?Thanks

• ASitar

Titans D 100%. What’s the play on DST?

• Dfspacman

Is Aj Bouye shadowing shadowing Mike?

• mbunner23

Who’s the chalk cash game defense on DraftKings this week? Starting my research late

• Moneymakers90

Gpp def play

• parrothead112

@mbunner23 said...

Who’s the chalk cash game defense on DraftKings this week? Starting my research late

Jets. I think

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@ASitar said...

Titans D 100%. What’s the play on DST?

I’m just loading up on the Jets on DK. To me it’s stupid not to. If no Defense, especially a higher owned one goes off for 20+ and the Jets hover in that 5-10 range it seems like the thing to do.

• noddy

Can’t check. Anyone Important out today?

• NDNole

What is the thought on T Hill? Just back from injury. Will he get the targets today? I know kelce should have more good looks.

• ifthethunder

@DC2380 said...

Any favorite defense plays today?

Call me crazy, but I have plenty of SF. At least they’re cheap!
    ~

• Falconsfan101

@NDNole said...

What is the thought on T Hill? Just bacj from injury. Will he get the targets today? I know kelce should have more good looks.

Texans pretty good at covering TEs, but Kelce will do Kelce things. Think with the Watkins injury, no choice but to play Tyreke heavy snaps. Love Tyreke as a GPP play.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@NDNole said...

What is the thought on T Hill? Just bacj from injury. Will he get the targets today? I know kelce should have more good looks.

I think he still has all the upside he normally would. Typical boom or bust Hill.

• Falconsfan101

@Pandamonious said...

I’m just loading up on the Jets on DK. To me it’s stupid not to. If no Defense, especially a higher owned one goes off for 20+ and the Jets hover in that 5-10 range it seems like the thing to do.

Tyron and Collins both out. Cowboys starting backups at LT and RT. Cowboys statistically crumble on offense without Tyron, and now Collins out as well. Too easy…believe I am 100% on Jets D on DK. Opens up a bunch of plays.

Edit: without Tyron

• RatedDAL

@S7ubs said...

I have Green Bay and I’m a lions fan.

There are 17 weeks and 32 NFL teams. Washington should be one that is never considered, I don’t care if it’s the Dolphins.

Wrong quote but the point still stands on Survivor Football.

• NDNole

If this were a college game I would suspect the bucs were point shaving thats how bad they look lol.

• callmetouch

I want to play Malcolm Brown but it seems like a sin

• TJRhodes

@Falconsfan101 said...

Tyron and Collins both out. Cowboys starting backups at LT and RT. Cowboys statistically crumble on offense with Tyron, and now Collins out as well. Too easy…believe I am 100% on Jets D on DK. Opens up a bunch of plays.

Jets D in almost every lineup as well. If they bust at $1500 it’s not the end of the world.

• NDNole

@Pandamonious said...

I think he still has all the upside he normally would. Typical boom or bust Hill.

Roger that.

• kdsdawg

so is Chark getting shadowed?

• mbunner23

We liking Thielen or Odell more?

• bjacksonibew

Boykin or Coutee?

• rvnfn77

Hopkins or m thomas?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

We liking Thielen or Odell more?

Thielen is probably the better floor/ceiling option, while OBJ is just all ceiling.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.