1:00 PM EST : Washington ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at LA Rams ( -4 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -8.5 ) at NY Jets ( 8.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 40
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 10/14
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DC2380

Ok fellas..Need some insight. Why was Diggs a good play outside of Philly having bad CBs ???

• bcandrws

@DC2380 said...

Ok fellas..Need some insight. Why was Diggs a good play outside of Philly having bad CBs ???

He was punished last week and hardly targeted for missing practice and his comments. He went back on those comments this week and you had to figure the eagles didnt have the speed to keep up with him.

• JSteele

@DC2380 said...

Ownership lower based on Thielen having a big game last week

• yisman

• zpa1989

@DC2380 said...

just a classic GPP buy low on a talented guy with a huge price decrease in a good matchup against a team that is weak against the pass.

but don’t worry, i had tons of diggs, hell i had the stone nuts WR stack (mclaurin, diggs, hill) and still going to loose just about everything today. won’t even get my buy ins back, lucky to get half even with just about all the right plays. kamara lost it all for me, and the bone headed play of damien williams. had chubb and carson just not in the places where i needed them. SMH.

• DC2380

@bcandrws said...

He was punished last week and hardly targeted for missing practice and his comments. He went back on those comments this week and you had to figure the eagles didnt have the speed to keep up with him.

Thanks

• DC2380

@JSteele said...

Ownership lower based on Thielen having a big game last week

Thanks

• Wynter12

@DC2380 said...

He was due.

Squeaky wheel narrative.

Vikings seemed to have listened last week and let Kirk throw more which led to Thielen’s big day. It wasn’t a stretch to believe Kirk could make an effort to feed Diggs this week and the bad defense helped make it possible.

Did most expect this kind of game? Maybe not. 100+ and a TD would have been the safest ceiling bet.

It seems like one or two guys who are due for a ceiling game hit each week. Why not Diggs?

Robby Anderson is another example of this.

• DC2380

@zpa1989 said...

just a classic GPP buy low on a talented guy with a huge price decrease in a good matchup against a team that is weak against the pass.

but don’t worry, i had tons of diggs, hell i had the stone nuts WR stack (mclaurin, diggs, hill) and still going to loose just about everything today. won’t even get my buy ins back, lucky to get half even with just about all the right plays. kamara lost it all for me, and the bone headed play of damien williams. had chubb and carson just not in the places where i needed them. SMH.

Thanks. Yeah I am looking at the millionaire make live right now and the guy in first had an interesting lineup

• billythekidcowboysheat

Won about 450$, ill take it on to the showdowns.

• bcandrws

Both running backs in the Seattle/browns game crushed and both in the Falcons/cardinals game crushed

• ASitar

Is V Mac a good play in Showdown or are they going to ease him back?

• ifthethunder

Gee, zebras. I guess you don’t want Dallas to lose.
    ~

• JH822547

National Flag League

• depalma13

Theses refs all need to be fired.

• ifthethunder

lol
    ~

• S7ubs

Onto this crappy showdown!! Chargers D and 100% Conner?

• NDNole

@S7ubs said...

Onto this crappy showdown!! Chargers D and 100% Conner?

I think Vance scores tonight.

• ausmojo

Oh boy. Where’s that bloke that bet his spyder vs donuts against the Jets? Lol

• Dr_Gonzo

Well, won myself a boxster today fellas. Not sure what the chance is I’ll actually get paid up on this bet.

@infantryboys let me know when I can pick it up!

• bcandrws

Uggghhh I was on robby Anderson at first instead of Westbrook and tinkered at the last moment and came off him and switched chubb out for bell🤦‍♂️

• jcotdl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Won about 450$, ill take it on to the showdowns.

• damionismyname

WoooH came in first in the turbo dime package and quarter for $950. Best day so far!

• tvegas40

Wow

• SteeloCity

Who y’all got for showdown tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler