1:00 PM EST : Washington ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at LA Rams ( -4 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -8.5 ) at NY Jets ( 8.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 40
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 10/14
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BIF

Imagine if the FG gets blocked ??

• thetitanlb

This isnt right ma

• Cocomilk

@marker0357 said...

Hill is back, Watkins should be back. Kelce hasn’t gone off yet. They’ve lost 2 in a row at home. Unless Mahomes leg is falling off, he will play. Denver also lost Chubb on the pass rush, didn’t they? This smells like over-reaction to me.

chefs just lost at home after a fluke 50 yard td to hill to start the game. ponies on a semi roll and feeling good at home on a thursday night… crazy atmosphere. pony onslaught

• marker0357

Booger must have money on this game. He’s really upset.

• hodge50

Such a joke.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Refs obviously had their 401K on GB moneyline

• marker0357

That’s BS. You can’t do a Lambeau Leap with a boost. LMAO.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

It’s really hard being a Lions fan.

Not sure what they did, why this happens, but it’s just too often. Lions aren’t allowed to win any important games.

• zline34

If you guys don’t think the REFS have rigged multiple games this year. YOU ARE DELUSIONAL.

• Cocomilk

@Pandamonious said...

Not sure what they did, why this happens, but it’s just too often. Lions aren’t allowed to win any important games.

12/29

• callmetouch

Congrats to chase on the 25g’s. Geeeeees

• Etid76

Absolutely rigged

• mike42

@Pandamonious said...

They got hosed like 4x in that game and somehow there wasn’t a single call that went their way. Sorry man, that was brutal. The good news is I think you guys finally have a difference maker as a HC.

• P0key

I was hoping for Flowers to at least slap the ball out a refs hand or kick it while they were placing it. NFL want the Packers..

• zline34

That call was worse than the TY Hilton pick play call against KC.

• pocket7ns

Wonder if anyone on here was massively screwed by Williams sliding down instead of getting the TD

• keephustlincuz

I feel terrible for those det players. I wouldn’t be able to hold myself back from destroying a ref.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@pocket7ns said...

Wonder if anyone on here was massively screwed by Williams sliding down instead of getting the TD

• Messiah717

The NFL is killing itself with this officiating. Might as well have replacement refs in there. The referees instead of defenses decided another game.

• rocketman828

Thanks Williams for costing me 1000 dollars he scores I win my 11 man tournament instead he flops to kick a field goal which is never guaranteed I wish Crosby would have been blocked or shanked it.

• zline34

@pocket7ns said...

He never should have had his first TD. So, they should be happy with that alone.Took 4 flags that drive to get him that TD.

• Raddy00

@mike42 said...

They got hosed like 4x in that game and somehow there wasn’t a single call that went their way. Sorry man, that was brutal. The good news is I think you guys finally have a difference maker as a HC.

Why not throw the challenge flag there? What do you have to lose. Unfair. Unreal. As a football fan in general I’m absolutely losing interest in the NFL.

• SteeloCity

Every week I say I’m done with showdown and every week I’m back at it. See yinz Thursday

• BIF

@pocket7ns said...

My buddy had $500 on the Under 22.5 in 2nd Half – a TD would have killed him so he is sending flowers to JWill

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@pocket7ns said...

No way of knowing. Everything would have been different. I had 33% so I guess it cost me? But what if the Lions went down and did some garbage time things or even tried to win…. A team down one possession with 1:30 left is gonna have some guys score some fantasy points at the end.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).