1:00 PM EST : Washington ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at LA Rams ( -4 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -8.5 ) at NY Jets ( 8.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 40
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 10/14
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Green Bay ( -6 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ncstatered21

@pocket7ns said...

Wonder if anyone on here was massively screwed by Williams sliding down instead of getting the TD

Here…

Lost by 1 with Jamaal as my MVP.

Low stakes daily dollar but it would’ve been $500 more…would’ve been my first takedown.

• thetitanlb

@BIF said...

My buddy had $500 on the Under 22.5 in 2nd Half – a TD would have killed him so he is sending flowers to JWill

What book lol

• P0key

@Pandamonious said...

It’s really hard being a Lions fan.

Not sure what they did, why this happens, but it’s just too often. Lions aren’t allowed to win any important games.

As a Dallas fan i vaguely remember you guys getting screwed by the refs vs us in the playoffs couple years back.. just remember refs picking up a flag

• thetitanlb

Man I feel bad for that lions player. How him and his teammates kept their cool is beyond me

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

No way of knowing. Everything would have been different. I had 33% so I guess it cost me? But what if the Lions went down and did some garbage time things or even tried to win…. A team down one possession with 1:30 left is gonna have some guys score some fantasy points at the end.

I was heavily overweight on Williams. I don’t think it would have mattered.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@P0key said...

As a Dallas fan i vaguely remember you guys getting screwed by the refs vs us in the playoffs couple years back.. just remember refs picking up a flag

Yup. A PI flag got thrown on Dallas. Dez Bryant ran onto the field from the sideline to complain with his helmet off. Dallas fans booed. The refs convened and picked up the flag. Dez Bryant didn’t get flagged either. Drive ended. Cowboys came back and scored to take the lead. Suh was held, pulled and dragged down to the ground numerous times going after Romo and they never got flagged. Then after the game it came out one of the refs was friends with Jerry Jones’ kid or something along those lines.

• pocket7ns

@Sleazygreazy said...

No way of knowing. Everything would have been different. I had 33% so I guess it cost me? But what if the Lions went down and did some garbage time things or even tried to win…. A team down one possession with 1:30 left is gonna have some guys score some fantasy points at the end.

True. I guess it would have spawned a butterfly effect had he scored.

• BIF

@thetitanlb said...

What book lol

Bet365 is what he usually uses

• P0key

@Pandamonious said...

Yup. A PI flag got thrown on Dallas. Dez Bryant ran onto the field from the sideline to complain with his helmet off. Dallas fans booed. The refs convened and picked up the flag. Dez Bryant didn’t get flagged either. Drive ended. Cowboys came back and scored to take the lead. Suh was held, pulled and dragged down to the ground numerous times going after Romo and they never got flagged. Then after the game it came out one of the refs was friends with Jerry Jones’ kid or something along those lines.

• hodge50

The NFL refs inability to get basic calls correct are literally the difference between first place and last place for the Lions.

• mike42

@hodge50 said...

The NFL refs inability to get basic calls correct are literally the difference between first place and last place for the Lions.

They need one ref who is basically an eye in the sky. Basically capable of picking up the flag if he can see it was BS. Not a full review, just a common sense thinG. He’s in the ear of the refs and can say “pick it up, bad call”. They huddle after every flag and within 5 seconds he tells them what he see’s on video. We have so much technology to get things right and should be able to do it in a timely manner.

• Raddy00

This is like the WWF back in the day. Hulk Hogan would take a beating, but would always win!

• Raddy00

Are you not entertained? Garbage!

• Calicapo

Obviously, the refs are bought.

Part of a bigger conspiracy to keep the biggest names and teams alive at all times. Or bring more money to the leagues, period.

The narratives change from time to time but refs work for the higher ups, not to keep integrity in the games.

• Raddy00

@Calicapo said...

Obviously, the refs are bought.

Part of a bigger conspiracy to keep the biggest names and teams alive at all times. Or bring more money to the leagues, period.

The narratives change from time to time but refs work for the higher ups, not to keep integrity in the games.

But man to this level tonight? So hard to accept this outcome. Too obvious.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I am not sure if is because I am getting older and therefore more experienced and maybe more cynical but it seems to me that ALL major sports league are more “fixed”
    Offensive explosions in MLB, NFL, NBA and refs seemingly helping certain teams with bigger payroll and star power.

Sure. Some always existed to some extent.
    I mean the strike zone at Yankee stadium for visiting pitchers has always been smaller, Broncos/Steelers/Cowboys OLmen almost never held anyone… but somehow in the past 2-3 years everything seems to have become more blatant

• callmetouch

@Unico10 said...

I am not sure if is because I am getting older and therefore more experienced and maybe more cynical but it seems to me that ALL major sports league are more “fixed”
    Offensive explosions in MLB, NFL, NBA and refs seemingly helping certain teams with bigger payroll and star power.

Sure. Some always existed to some extent.
    I mean the strike zone at Yankee stadium for visiting pitchers has always been smaller, Broncos/Steelers/Cowboys OLmen almost never held anyone… but somehow in the past 2-3 years everything seems to have become more blatant

But let’s blame the patriots for being cheaters amirite!

• Calicapo

@callmetouch said...

But let’s blame the patriots for being cheaters amirite!

At this point, the Brady/ Bill/Patriots story is something that the league hangs its hat on.

The NFL will do anything to prolong their greatness.

• Supanice

@pocket7ns said...

Wonder if anyone on here was massively screwed by Williams sliding down instead of getting the TD

I’m the only person in a mon-thurs $1k ffwc ticket q with Williams and a single entry small gpp. Have him at 4% in the bootleg.

Let’s just hope I don’t lose by 5.

Remember Gurley pulling that a couple times last year? Didn’t Williams realize it was rigged anyways? No need to play chess there.

• MPDR1983

Showdown slates are just trash. I just think there’s no real logic to them. Pretty much done with them .

• SteeloCity

@MPDR1983 said...

Showdown slates are just trash. I just think there’s no real logic to them. Pretty much done with them .

I say this every week and every week I’m back at it. I much rather put another milli entry in at this point rather than play stupid showdown it’s just trash.

• monarch

@SteeloCity said...

I say this every week and every week I’m back at it. I much rather put another milli entry in at this point rather than play stupid showdown it’s just trash.

I used to be horrible at them now I’m on a good run. The key is you can’t go low volume and expect anything. Anyways there are rules to follow in terms of NFL showdown and I didn’t know them until a few weeks ago. Its important to know the correlations and to account for multiple game scripts.

• Moszman

@MPDR1983 said...

Agree, waste of money. Kick back and watch the game.

• Supanice

Just play the showdown double ups they are surprisingly easy to cash in. I cashed for $300 profit last night with Geronimo captain and no golladay.

The main gpp is a joke, my friend and i have both been 1 player off the winning lineup before and got $40 or under for it.

• Smallchimp

@Supanice said...

The main gpp is a joke, my friend and i have both been 1 player off the winning lineup before and got $40 or under for it.

There’s less than 20 “viable” players in the player pool on most given showdowns and you need to have the right 6 with the correct captain. You’ve got to figure that between having 1/6 of your lineup being “wrong” and so many people tying up top, you’re not really “that close” even if realistically 5/6 ain’t bad.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).