1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 9 ) at New England ( -9 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Tennessee ( -2 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( -1.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 1.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Jets ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at San Francisco ( 3 ) —- T: 49

Monday, 10/19
    5:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3.5 ) at Buffalo ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• factorial89

where are the dkings salaries for nfl contests

• 808state

@factorial89 said...

where are the dkings salaries for nfl contests

i think the schedule changes have delayed the pricing. DK had released pricing last night, but it had the wrong games so they had to remove the contests

• teamwillow

Would it be unwise to play in FD games at this point?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@teamwillow said...

Would it be unwise to play in FD games at this point?

We have numerous other threads regarding the Fanduel issues where you can ask those sort of questions. I would really appreciate it if we kept this thread to next week’s slate and find another thread to discuss FD’s issues.

Thanks.

• dominicanpapi

Taylor and Henry immediately jump out as one offs. Circling back after the Bills/Titans game because Titans are bottom 10 in both the pass and the run, so Texans might be a stackable option. Robinson viable as a run back option with a Lions stack. Ridley as well with a Vikings stack even if Julio is healthy.

TE’s vs Washington is a thing so Engram as of now is my top TE play.

Just seems like another week where there is only a handful (or less) of games that are stack worthy for tournaments.

• TJRhodes

The best RB pick hasn’t even been mentioned yet.

I kid, but really wish DK would get the slate up already.

• factorial89

gotta like a rb with touches plus targets e.g. week5-joe mixon 24 touches and 6 targets-mike davis 16 touches and 9 targets also like wr crowder lamb

• Njsum1

Shame Cowboys/cards isn’t on the main slate.

Hopkins would be a 🔒

• HawksFan12

Anyone notice that DraftKings appears to have an nfl slate for 10 games Tues-Sun? That would be the 9 early games on Sunday and the Tuesday game between Buffalo and Tennessee. Does this mean I can play Derick Henry twice in the same lineup from two different games???

Never mind, just saw that it randomly included Sunday games including the Sunday night game. Very odd slate

• Randallus

I mentioned Jamison Crowder last week and I got a bunch of flak from JSteele and a couple other guys. Nice to get one right next to the dozens I get wrong. XD

First look, Jags Lions and Falcons Vikings are gonna be chalk. I think a few sneaky plays are gonna be from that Bears/Panthers game. I think Allen Robinson will have lower pOWN than normal because of that low projected total.

• SteeloCity

@Randallus said...

I mentioned Jamison Crowder last week and I got a bunch of flak from JSteele and a couple other guys. Nice to get one right next to the dozens I get wrong. XD

First look, Jags Lions and Falcons Vikings are gonna be chalk. I think a few sneaky plays are gonna be from that Bears/Panthers game. I think Allen Robinson will have lower pOWN than normal because of that low projected total.

I also had a bunch of Crowder. Dude is super underrated and was in a good environment. As long as he plays for the Jets, he’s gonna get targets.

• superjon

FD Pricing not out yet. Price on Claypool 5,600

Over or under?

He was just 4,900

• SteeloCity

@superjon said...

FD Pricing not out yet. Price on Claypool 5,600

Over or under?

He was just 4,900

Gonna go higher. If Diontae is out, someone will need to get the targets. Surprised JuJu has not been more involved but then it comes back to the whole thing with AB-JuJu when AB was there, it opened up JuJu. Now I think this is happening with JuJu and Diontae/Claypool

• superjon

Thielen vs Atlanta

Hollywood vs Philly (risky with Andrews getting so many targets, and probability of Lamar vulture in the redzone)

Fitzmagic + Gieseki vs the Jets

Henry vs Houston

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Hate the way all the games are at 1pm. Almost nullifies trying to play an ‘early only’ slate. I feel like without building them that the lineup won’t be any different from Main slate lineup.

• emnj69

will play mattison….

• RatedDAL

@bhdevault said...

Hate the way all the games are at 1pm. Almost nullifies trying to play an ‘early only’ slate. I feel like without building them that the lineup won’t be any different from Main slate lineup.

The NFL shouldve made the Broncos-Pats a 4:25 pm game like it was originally scheduled in Week 5. 2 game afternoon slates are unacceptable.

• SteeloCity

@bhdevault said...

Yep I agree. I like the early only and late slates the best but this week will definitely not be as fun to build.

• Njsum1

I saw the Tues-sun Slate is up on DK, yet didn’t see the Jets Chargers or Dolphins Broncos. Anyone know if those games going to be on the main slate?

• Straightfire118

Wtf is Draftkings doing where the F are the salaries for this weeks main slate its already tuesday wtf.

• JSteele

@Randallus said...

Thanks for the shoutout!

good call.

I can admit when i’m wrong.

• lukemiller42

The salaries are out

• winnerchickendinner

Dolphins DST looks good for $2900

• techndiego

@bhdevault said...

Even with the Ensure bowl happening in Tampa?

• JSteele

Anyone have an idea of what the head coaching change in Atlanta might mean for the offense? It’s a nice matchup to take advantage of. The DC is the interim head coach, so maybe they just run Gurley a bunch and try to control the pace and keep the Vikings off the field.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).