1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 9 ) at New England ( -9 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Tennessee ( -2 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( -1.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 1.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Jets ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at San Francisco ( 3 ) —- T: 49

Monday, 10/19
    5:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3.5 ) at Buffalo ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@Static823 said...

do you think it’s time for me to bench Lamar Jackson in favor of Teddy Bridgewater?

Yes, I think that would be a terrible idea 🤔

• emnj69

I dont think u can figure out bucs game until you know if godwin is going to be active

• IronMonkey415

• joephoto

@TopDawgs07 said...

Does TB12 answer the bell this week?

vs. Arron Rodgers, Tom Brady will probably throw the ball 50 times.

• TopDawgs07

@Njsum1 said...

I’m trying to figure out this game, as I know it will be popular. It’s Brady versus Rodgers, it’s one of only 2 Hammer games, and it has a high total, yet I don’t know. I feel like both defenses are capable as well. And Brady is not as good as he once was. He’s still good, but not top 10.

I think I’m more interested in some players other than the QB’s here. Adams, Rojo, Evans if Godwin is out, and maybe, maybe some brate…maybe 🤷‍♂️

My worry for the Tampa Bay side is how healthy everyone is at WR. Evans and Godwin are both looking to play but still coming off of injuries. I feel like you need them to play a large role in order for TB12 to have the game I think he can.

The WR injuries are affecting my QB selection for this week. Julio Jones affecting possibly Matt Ryan. Evans and Godwin affecting TB12. D. Johnson affecting Big Ben.

• emnj69

@TopDawgs07 said...

My worry for the Tampa Bay side is how healthy everyone is at WR. Evans and Godwin are both looking to play but still coming off of injuries. I feel like you need them to play a large role in order for TB12 to have the game I think he can.

The WR injuries are affecting my QB selection for this week. Julio Jones affecting possibly Matt Ryan. Evans and Godwin affecting TB12. D. Johnson affecting Big Ben.

I agree totally about brady needing his weapons to have max potential but I thought that the week he threw 5tds with a gimpy evans and no godwin

• Njsum1

@emnj69 said...

I agree totally about brady needing his weapons to have max potential but I thought that the week he threw 5tds with a gimpy evans and no godwin

Brady seems like a fine play for 6500. QB’s of his ilk have done fine agaisnt the Packers. He’ll probably get you between 16-25 DK points.

• lotusbomb

with johnson out I might go claypool/schuster in a lot of lineups(with sprinkles of ebron). browns are really hurting at safety, harrison who they traded for is out with a concussion and joseph the starter is out with a hamstring. They’re down to the sieve sendejo and redwine the 3rd string free safety.

ward is really good and mitchell is just a tick above average but they can’t play in man coverage all game.

ben will have success throwing the ball on sunday. Even if the browns d-line gets plenty of pressure I don’t see how the secondary doesn’t get burned a handful of times

• TJRhodes

@joephoto said...

vs. Arron Rodgers, Tom Brady will probably throw the ball 50 times.

The Rodgers and Adams stack is so expensive on DK I think you’re forced down to Tonyan/Scantling or going with a Brady stack like you mentioned.

• JSteele

@TJRhodes said...

The Rodgers and Adams stack is so expensive on DK I think you’re forced down to Tonyan/Scantling or going with a Brady stack like you mentioned.

Adams should get lots of targets but Carlton Davis has done a great job on big bodied receivers going back to last year. I could see secondary pieces doing well.

• BIF

@TopDawgs07 said...

I was close to posing this question to our resident Tampa Bay fan, BIF. As the week goes on, I like ARod some in GPP, but what about the other side of the field. Does TB12 answer the bell this week?

I don’t hate Brady in this one and if they get behind or if it’s a back and forth scoring game, he’ll likely be great fantasy wise BUT I think the Bucs will not want to get into a track meet with ARod and try to establish the run as long as they can and selectively use play action to take a few shots.

• winnerchickendinner

Only guys to like really from the TB GB game is the running backs (unless fournette takes so of Jones workload shudders) Jones may not be able to run the ball effectively although vea being out could be a boost and TB gives up alot of passes to the position. He could also get some TDs. Jones from TB has the best in terms of poor run defense and pass opportunities. GB has great DBs although King can be beat at times and TB has Davis who’s a big corner who really just gives up intermediate yard catches although he’s targeted a ton. I will say deep passes to Scantling may be in play but those types vary

• IronMonkey415

I want to play Robby Anderson so bad, but you guys are grabbing me by the neck saying NO NO, PLEASE DON’T PLAY HIM.

• jdtrey

@emnj69 said...

I dont think u can figure out bucs game until you know if godwin is going to be active

Godwin got in a full practice today, Evans was limited. Brady starting to look better and better

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@TJRhodes said...

Precisely why the stack will be under owned and relatively speaking and why I love it so much.

P.S. Godwin or RoJo is the bring back. Evans will have Jaire on him. No thanks.

• emnj69

@jdtrey said...

Godwin got in a full practice today, Evans was limited. Brady starting to look better and better

• winnerchickendinner

@IronMonkey415 said...

I want to play Robby Anderson so bad, but you guys are grabbing me by the neck saying NO NO, PLEASE DON’T PLAY HIM.

I mean play him if you think hes reached Thomas level of he’ll get his no matter what. Hes fine for GPP

• dcheco

No matter how much I try, my cash lineup tends to always have Fitz, Gaskin and Crowder. It just seems like a lot of easy points.

• TJRhodes

@thehazyone said...

Precisely why the stack will be under owned and relatively speaking and why I love it so much.

P.S. Godwin or RoJo is the bring back. Evans will have Jaire on him. No thanks.

I guess if you’re playing Swift you can make it work, but the value RB this week isn’t there, at least to the point I feel comfortable with it.

• 33BeRad

@IronMonkey415 said...

Then play him. Don’t get talked off a play you really like.

• Njsum1

@33BeRad said...

Then play him. Don’t get talked off a play you really like.

I’ll put some words with this GIF so it doesn’t get taken down even though the GIF itself should be enough to say that I think you’re making a great point.

• marker0357

I seem to keep landing on Trey Burton and Ebronics at TE.

• 33BeRad

@TJRhodes said...

I guess if you’re playing Swift you can make it work, but the value RB this week isn’t there, at least to the point I feel comfortable with it.

You have Gaskin, Gibson, Montgomery and Freeman. All 4 can get between 15 and 20 touches so there is value. Not to mention if you want to get a little off the board and try to guess which NE or Balt rb gets the most touches.

• marker0357

@33BeRad said...

You have Gaskin, Gibson, Montgomery and Freeman. All 4 can get between 15 and 20 touches so there is value. Not to mention if you want to get a little off the board and try to guess which NE or Balt rb gets the most touches.

Personally, I do have some Full Monty

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@TJRhodes said...

Don’t have to play Swift. Just can’t play Henry or Mattison.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).