1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 9 ) at New England ( -9 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Tennessee ( -2 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( -1.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 1.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Jets ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at San Francisco ( 3 ) —- T: 49

Monday, 10/19
    5:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3.5 ) at Buffalo ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jdtrey

@Randallus said...

looking forward to my 25 points from Foles with Mooney at 15 points. Run it back with Davis, sprinkle a little gaskin/Dolphins D, add some Henry/Fuller and some Tonyan/Godwin, and I’ll see y’all at the top.

I have no doubt you’ll be unique haha .. and I’ll be the first to congratulate you if you pull it off but watch it be some insane, dumb 6 man stack from the GB/TB game that makes no sense on paper but ends up being the nuts. In fact, I think I just talked myself into making that dumb ass line up as I’m typing this so never mind it’ll miss by a mile!

Anybody else see Jets DC Gregg Williams take a shot at Gase’s offense today? He was asked about them giving up 32.2 points a game after practice today and said, “It’s not a very good number — and a lot of it’s not all defensively,” They asked him about that comment and he said, “You’d have to figure it out.” and ended his video call.

• ifthethunder

@theghostofveebs said...

Many ways to answer this:
    (a) opposing RB is positively correlated with offensive skill production
    (b) opposing RB can do fantasy damage before the game is out of hand
    © opposing RB can be game script independent (see, for example, Sanders vs Pitt last week)
    (d) some teams doggedly stick with the run
    (e) magic

(f) mushrooms
    ~

• realphipps

If Phillip Lindsay is the exclusive feature back for DEN at 4.3dk, I have a lot of interest. This isn’t the 2019 Pats defense. They’re good, not great. Lindsay has shown a high ceiling in the past when given volume.

• superjon

Thoughts on Inman for a value WR?

• superjon

@realphipps said...

If Phillip Lindsay is the exclusive feature back for DEN at 4.3dk, I have a lot of interest. This isn’t the 2019 Pats defense. They’re good, not great. Lindsay has shown a high ceiling in the past when given volume.

Didn’t the Pats just shutdown Carson, Jacobs, and CEH over the last 3 weeks?

• squidkill

@realphipps said...

You thinking he gets volume coming off a foot injury ?🥴

• winnerchickendinner

@superjon said...

He could get twelve. Maybe sixteen like Devonta Freeman last week with a TD and he was in the milly maker winning lineup I believe.

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

Not really…they all caught passes and ran for 4 yards per carry or more. None scored except Carson but Lindsay is 4.3. I can see 60 yrds 4 catches for 40 type game.

• Njsum1

@squidkill said...

You thinking he gets volume coming off a foot injury ?🥴

Why not? Who else they got? Royce? Idk I think if he’s playing he’s healthy. I’d think he get 15-25 touches depending on game script.

• superjon

@Njsum1 said...

Why not? Who else they got? Royce? Idk I think if he’s playing he’s healthy. I’d think he get 15-25 touches depending on game script.

Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay “probably can’t play a full load” in Week 6’s game against the New England Patriots, according to Vic Fangio

• superjon

Nick Foles is a better play than Lindsay :)

• realphipps

I didn’t bring up Lindsay trying to portray him as a guy getting 30 touches.

I do believe he’ll get redzone work and be involved in the passing game vs those Pats LBs though.

10-12 carries, 4-6 targets seems rational… if Gordon is out. At 4.3dk, I’ll take the 14-18 touches I’m projecting him, especially with the RBs and WRs in that price range.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@superjon said...

Were any of them 4.3DK?

• 33BeRad

So last week across a few of my tournaments Gibson was 15-20% owned. There was chatter with him last week. This week he is projected under 5%(could be wrong) and there really isn’t any chatter about him. He has a better matchup this week against the Giants. So my question is doesn’t that make him a good play this week? Same expected work load, similar price, better matchup, less ownership?
    Same could be said for Mixon. Indy still has LB injuries and people were on Hunt. Or is that different?

• superjon

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Were any of them 4.3DK?

Were any of them 9 point road dogs, and coming back from injury?

• odanny

@realphipps said...

If Cleveland is without Wyatt Teller Sunday, that is a devastating blow to their run game. He’s not a big name, but he is the oil of their zone scheme. Incredible pulling guard, great at the 2nd level.

I mention this because, while the Browns were already looking at a formidable PIT run defense, they want to control pace, and protect Baker, by running the ball.

Baker is injured and uncomfortable with pressure. As a lifelong Browns fan, perhaps doubt in in my DNA, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Case Keenum makes an appearance on Sunday.

You’re right, Teller is a total stud at RG, one of the highest rated lineman in the entire league, but it sounds like it will be a game time decision, although its leaning he won’t play, Watt is going to make Mayfield’s life difficult, love Pitt. in this one. Giving the +3.5 and going all in.

• Dr_Gonzo

@superjon said...

Nick Foles is a better play than Lindsay :)

And both are better than Inman

• Dr_Gonzo

Just seeing some late night news, Carlton Davis questionable. Felt Adams had the advantage anyway but now could be a monster

• HoodsFromTheWood

@superjon said...

Were any of them 9 point road dogs, and coming back from injury?

He’s had an extra week to come back from injury and as a price/opportunity RB compared to the 3 RBs you mentioned he’s GPP roster gold

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay “probably can’t play a full load” in Week 6’s game against the New England Patriots, according to Vic Fangio

Well there you go, didn’t see the quote from the coach 👍

• JSteele

Carlton Davis at less than 100% or out means Adams is gonna cook

• Danforth11

@Njsum1 said...

I think you’re thinking of Montee Ball

• beare

was hoping cleveland be mostly full strength i think there on upswing and to me pitt is overrated with that said with browns missing chubb and tellar and having mayfield landry banged up and obj sick prob wont be the contest it should been.

• miggs6876

@beare said...

was hoping cleveland be mostly full strength i think there on upswing and to me pitt is overrated with that said with browns missing chubb and tellar and having mayfield landry banged up and obj sick prob wont be the contest it should been.

What makes you think Pitt is overrated? Big Ben is playing well, Conner is good, good young wide receivers, and a solid D. If anything the browns are overrated. Baker is inconsistent and their secondary blows.

• squidkill

Regarding Pitt- Just don’t think they have played anyone decent- The W/L record of their opponents are like 3-19 or some combo. Could be tad overrated based on opponents thusfar.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).