1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 9 ) at New England ( -9 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Tennessee ( -2 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( -1.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 1.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Jets ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at San Francisco ( 3 ) —- T: 49

Monday, 10/19
    5:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3.5 ) at Buffalo ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theghostofveebs

@miggs6876 said...

What makes you think Pitt is overrated? Big Ben is playing well, Conner is good, good young wide receivers, and a solid D. If anything the browns are overrated. Baker is inconsistent and their secondary blows.

The gif should stand on its on, but for forum compliance I will just add that I concur.

On the plus side, the Browns are no longer that team that talks a bunch of smack. This is the biggest thing the new coaching regime has brought. Humility.

• monarch

• superjon

Practice squad player from Jags tested positive. Facilities closed. Still planning on playing Sunday.

• Njsum1

@squidkill said...

Regarding Pitt- Just don’t think they have played anyone decent- The W/L record of their opponents are like 3-19 or some combo. Could be tad overrated based on opponents thusfar.

I’m extremely high on Landry and OBJ if they go, and don’t mind Hooper either. Or a one off on Higgins.

Did we see what Fulgham just did to them. Slayton went off too.

I don’t think their run Def is overrated it’s elite. Sanders had 1 big run last week other than that, under 1 yard per carry. And shut everyone else down.

I’m thinking the browns will try and run a bit, yet won’t be successful. I’m hoping they’ll have to pass a lot and that play action will be effective as they will “try” and run. I’d expect around 20 ineffective rushing attempts.

• theghostofveebs

@Njsum1 said...

I’m extremely high on Landry and OBJ if they go, and don’t mind Hooper either. Or a one off on Higgins.

Did we see what Fulgham just did to them. Slayton went off too.

I don’t think their run Def is overrated it’s elite. Sanders had 1 big run last week other than that, under 1 yard per carry. And shut everyone else down.

I’m thinking the browns will try and run a bit, yet won’t be successful. I’m hoping they’ll have to pass a lot and that play action will be effective as they will “try” and run. I’d expect around 20 ineffective rushing attempts.

This jibes with my read also, but I would add that the story is starting to come into focus with Mayfield. He’s ranked near league bottom in play action passing. The athleticism of OBJ and Landy help to hide the truth we are starting to learn, which is that Mayfield isn’t the answer. This is more of an NFL thing than a fantasy thing, so I expect Mayfield to function as a satisfactory rabbit, putting up yards and a couple scores to require Pitt to have to keep the pedal on the gas, but I will be eating some crow if he can pass his way to a Browns victory (because as you note Pitt’s run defense IS elite).

• TopDawgs07

The first projections I saw had AROD at 3.5% ownership, that’s surprised me quite a bit actually.

• PapaDBets

@TopDawgs07 said...

The first projections I saw had AROD at 3.5% ownership, that’s surprised me quite a bit actually.

Speaking of projections, when does Hazy usually post his ownership numbers?? Always look forward to looking through those.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Week 6 Projections and pOWN (please give the tweet a like/retweet if you have Twitter):

https://twitter.com/aaronhendrix/status/1317478232262909954

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@PapaDBets said...

Speaking of projections, when does Hazy usually post his ownership numbers?? Always look forward to looking through those.

ummm now :)

Always Saturday morning. I don’t ever want to do it earlier due to news.

• superjon

Does Gaskin play with extra motivation knowing the Dolphins made a big push to get Bell?

• winnerchickendinner

@superjon said...

Does Gaskin play with extra motivation knowing the Dolphins made a big push to get Bell?

He could, will it make his ability better ….

• Csquared1987

Going right back to the Ertz well…. Fulgham won’t get 13 targets against this BAL secondary, and Ertz was a yard away from having a TD last Sunday.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Njsum1 said...

Well there you go, didn’t see the quote from the coach 👍

I didn’t see/hear that quote either and I just watched Fangio’s final injury report
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4liIQuhf6-4

• TopDawgs07

@thehazyone said...

Week 6 Projections and pOWN (please give the tweet a like/retweet if you have Twitter):

Thanks as always. Gave you a RT. Mattison at 35% is eye opening. Not sure what do make if that in GPPs.

Seeing ARod, Big Ben, and Brady all basically 6% or less is interesting.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@superjon said...

Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay “probably can’t play a full load” in Week 6’s game against the New England Patriots, according to Vic Fangio

I’m curious, I just saw Fangio’s final injury report and he didn’t mention limiting Lindsay

• infantryboys

MGIII officially ruled out. Just makes me like the NE DST a tiny bit more.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@infantryboys said...

Lol Philip Lindsay only $200 more

• monarch

@infantryboys said...

Cam+Byrd+Pats. And possibly Byrd hits a punt return for a score.

• marker0357

loving the low ownership projections on Big Ben and Cam. Also, Shenault (assuming he plays). I am little worried about my RB ownership though. My selections look like I’m just another sheep so I may need to adjust a bit.

• Straightfire118

@thehazyone said...

How is Big Ben 2%? he’s the best QB play on the board crazy.

• HoodsFromTheWood

https://www.themishdfs.com/post/mish-helps-the-fish-week-6-nfl-draftkings-strategy

Some of Jr’s best work

• synth

@jdtrey said...

I have no doubt you’ll be unique haha .. and I’ll be the first to congratulate you if you pull it off but watch it be some insane, dumb 6 man stack from the GB/TB game that makes no sense on paper but ends up being the nuts. In fact, I think I just talked myself into making that dumb ass line up as I’m typing this so never mind it’ll miss by a mile!

Anybody else see Jets DC Gregg Williams take a shot at Gase’s offense today? He was asked about them giving up 32.2 points a game after practice today and said, “It’s not a very good number — and a lot of it’s not all defensively,” They asked him about that comment and he said, “You’d have to figure it out.” and ended his video call.

It’s the Gregg Williams special. Consistently attempt to throw the hc under the bus to the front office and then stoke it in the media in hopes that he gets the interim HC job once the firing happens. He did it in Cleveland too but luckily the FO there was smart enough to see what was happening and go elsewhere.

• Njsum1

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

I’m curious, I just saw Fangio’s final injury report and he didn’t mention limiting Lindsay

@superjon…can you give a source where you heard Lindsay will be limited.

• jdtrey

Yea Freddie Kitchen worked out real well haha
    He’s a decent DC but I will always just think of Williams as the guy behind bountygate.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.