1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 9 ) at New England ( -9 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Tennessee ( -2 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( -1.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 1.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Jets ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at San Francisco ( 3 ) —- T: 49

Monday, 10/19
    5:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3.5 ) at Buffalo ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• @33BeRad said...

Sanders is the better gpp play. Has lower ownership and probably a higher ceiling. Are we going to be shocked tomorrow if Gaskin finishes with like a 14-66-0 and like 4 catches for 30 yds? Breida or Fitz could steal a td away from him and do we know if Howard is playing yet?

Yeah howard being inactive again is what everyone would hope for, then howard being ruled in after 1pm could destroy my lineups.

That is my flex spot this whole gaskin vs sanders question, I’m pretty much set on 4-5 guys that I’ll be heavy on. 2 of the wr spots and the flex is where I’m mixing and matching different combinations.

• Hjd29

for cash: rojo and pats D or mattison and dolphins D? already playing montgomery and davis

• Randallus

@thehazyone said...

Overweight:

QB – Daniel Jones, Cam Newton, Matt Ryan, Lamar Jackson, Ben Roethlisberger, Aaron Rodgers
    RB – Jonathan Taylor, Derrick Henry, Aaron Jones, Joe Mixon, Kareem Hunt, Ronald Jones, D’Andre Swift, Damien Harris
    WR – Terry McLaurin, Darnell Mooney, Travis Fulgham, Damiere Byrd, Darius Slayton, DaVante Adams, LaViska Shenault, Chris Godwin, Julio Jones, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Marvin Jones
    TE – Eric Ebron, Mark Andrews, Robert Tonyan
    DST – Patriots, Colts, Steelers

Underweight:

QB – Ryan Tannehill*, Ryan Fitzpatrick*, Matthew Stafford, DeShaun Watson, Kirk Cousins
    RB – Alexander Mattison*, Mike Davis*, David Montgomery*, Philip Lindsay
    WR – A.J. Brown*, Adam Thielen*, Kenny Golladay*, Chase Claypool*, DeVante Parker, Robby Anderson
    TE – Trey Burton*, Irv Smith*, Jonnu Smith

• - Cash option for me which makes it easier for me to go underweight in GPP’s

Just a general note – underweight means 50% or less than projected ownership. Overweight means minimum double projected ownership. I never play more than 50% of a player so if I go overweight on a chalk player that’s the cap.

MOONEY!!! I love it. I have a solid amount of Mooney.

• Big Ben stacks with Connor and Juju/Claypool and running it back with OBJ or Landry. Punt play at tight end is Irv Smith Jr if you want to get up somewhere else.

Damiere Byrd at 3500 seems okay to me vs Denver. I have a decent amount of Aaron Jones, Davante Adams in those stacks. I’m not sure if its too much or not.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Hjd29 said...

for cash: rojo and pats D or mattison and dolphins D? already playing montgomery and davis

2nd one and it’s not close (for cash)

• monarch

@DepressedSteelersFan said...

Big Ben stacks with Connor and Juju/Claypool and running it back with OBJ or Landry. Punt play at tight end is Irv Smith Jr if you want to get up somewhere else.

Damiere Byrd at 3500 seems okay to me vs Denver. I have a decent amount of Aaron Jones, Davante Adams in those stacks. I’m not sure if its too much or not.

QB+RB+WR stacks practically never get there. The data is like .05 percent of the time optimal over the past ten years or so and that was when the Steelers had Lev and AB who touched the ball like 45 times/game.

• Jokey401

I really enjoy these weekly threads. I use what I think I need and leave the rest, but the discussion is valuable to me. The back and forth really let’s me think about plays and game scripts that wouldn’t occur to me.

I wish there was a separate thread for the thurs – mon games. Those contests are at least for me, are a completely different strategy. I’d like to learn how others approach it from week to week depending on games and game theory. Any Mods that can help?

• @monarch said...

QB+RB+WR stacks practically never get there. The data is like .05 percent of the time optimal over the past ten years or so and that was when the Steelers had Lev and AB who touched the ball like 45 times/game.

Thanks, will adjust. Brains fried I don’t know what I’m thinking.

• DarthPasta

PIT stack or TB stack a better GPP option?

• tmarohl

Hard for me to get away from Devontae Freeman

• Hjd29

@thehazyone said...

2nd one and it’s not close (for cash)

thanks, I’ve got Thielen in there too, still playable with MIN RB?

• Dr_Gonzo

@tmarohl said...

Hard for me to get away from Devontae Freeman

Right there with you. I hate it and love it at the same time. Same with Montgomery, it hurts every time I add him to a lineup. I guess he’s given me PTSD over the years

Think GBP lights up Tampa. Lotta Rodgers/Adams. Liking the CIN D at 2100 as a salary filler. Squeeze in the big boys.. have a lot of Roethlisberger/Ebron this week as well. Going Gaskin/Gibson on a lot of lines as well as D Henry. TEN gets out to a lead and loves to run with Henry in the 2nd Half.

• chrisrocks132

2 v 2 for large field GPP’s. Lamar Jackson and Byrd or Stafford and Jones Jr.?

• Dfspacman

• MrFreeze53

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Right there with you. I hate it and love it at the same time. Same with Montgomery, it hurts every time I add him to a lineup. I guess he’s given me PTSD over the years

It’s David Montgomerys second year?

Edit: Maybe u meant Ty Montgomery.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@chrisrocks132 said...

2 v 2 for large field GPP’s. Lamar Jackson and Byrd or Stafford and Jones Jr.?

If you wanna correlate that 3k player with Lamar, what about Duvernay? He returns kicks which correlates with Raven D. Gets a couple of targets. Last week he had a 42 yd rush. Fun fact. This year wide receivers have 13 rushing attempts, 152 yds and 3 different ones have rushing TDs vs the Eagles

• DarthPasta

Gaskin or Montgomery for cash? Does it depend on Howard’s availability?

• jv21

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I agree with you, although an Arizona stack of Murray/Edmonds/Hopkins won the Sunday Million last week… And so, I am would not discount the idea if the stack is cheap.

• Dr_Gonzo

@MrFreeze53 said...

It’s David Montgomerys second year?

Edit: Maybe u meant Ty Montgomery.

Sorry, autocorrect typo. Can’t remember exactly which game but he was in a smash spot last year and did nothing. There’s not much about him that has ever impressed me

• beare

why mooney his stats look below average

• Syko

Is LineupHQ busted for everyone?

edit: it’s fixed.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Landry with questionable ribs and hips with Mayfield playing with questionable ribs up against the Steelers at home after 4 home games cruising on along and clicking on offense sounds like you guys are going to have a nice week

• Dfspacman

Anyone Brandin Cooks vs Titans?

• 33BeRad

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Yeah howard being inactive again is what everyone would hope for, then howard being ruled in after 1pm could destroy my lineups.

That is my flex spot this whole gaskin vs sanders question, I’m pretty much set on 4-5 guys that I’ll be heavy on. 2 of the wr spots and the flex is where I’m mixing and matching different combinations.

You can also go to ROJO if Howard is in and you have to pivot off of Gaskin.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).