1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 9 ) at New England ( -9 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Tennessee ( -2 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( -1.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 1.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Jets ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at San Francisco ( 3 ) —- T: 49

Monday, 10/19
    5:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3.5 ) at Buffalo ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 33BeRad

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Yeah howard being inactive again is what everyone would hope for, then howard being ruled in after 1pm could destroy my lineups.

That is my flex spot this whole gaskin vs sanders question, I’m pretty much set on 4-5 guys that I’ll be heavy on. 2 of the wr spots and the flex is where I’m mixing and matching different combinations.

Oh, and B Williams is out for Balt. He seems to be a big deal for their run def so maybe an extra tick for Sanders. Just a thought.

• Randallus

@beare said...

why mooney his stats look below average

I love Mooney this week. At 3k, the man is easily going to make his value at 3-5x IMO. I think the panthers pass D is overrated. I think Foles is better than he’s been playing (man’s two starts we’re against Colts and Bucs). Rasul Douglas is their only concerning DB, and he’ll be on Robinson.

Mooney is my absolute fave value play this week and I’m going 25% ownership on him.

EDIT: I should also mentions he plays almost 100% of the snaps opposite Robinson and is involved in the offense. If I had a projection it’s 5 receptions for 40 yards +\- a TD. That’s 9-15 points. He won’t break my lineups, and that’s what I look for at 3k.

• superjon

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone Brandin Cooks vs Titans?

Feels like a Cobb week

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone on Damien Harris?

• monarch

TY Hilton week? Bengals get zero pressure and they just do not want to run Jonathan Taylor into the ground and Wilkins has some sort of calf concern. I know Rivers absolutely sucks but Hilton will have one or two games this season that causes his price to adjust upwards…that’s just the way things work and this looks like one of them.

• kps3205s

Somewhat of a weird question but….Does anyone know who primarily covered Chase Claypool last week? Was it Avonte Maddox?

If so Claypool being 6“4” vs Maddox who is 5“9 is/was a huge advantage. Now looking at this week his 6’4” height is up against Denzel Ward’s 5’10” height while it looks like Kevin Johnson would be covering JuJu, per the ESPN coverage chart, who I thought was a pretty good CB?

Was the Eagles D more a zone that they took advantage of? Or is Maddox that bad and the match up looked like the matchup Claypool has this week when looking at the ESPN chart?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

• fitz2k2

@kps3205s said...

Somewhat of a weird question but….Does anyone know who primarily covered Chase Claypool last week? Was it Avonte Maddox?

If so Claypool being 6“4” vs Maddox who is 5“9 is/was a huge advantage. Now looking at this week his 6’4” height is up against Denzel Ward’s 5’10” height while it looks like Kevin Johnson would be covering JuJu, per the ESPN coverage chart, who I thought was a pretty good CB?

Was the Eagles D more a zone that they took advantage of? Or is Maddox that bad and the match up looked like the matchup Claypool has this week when looking at the ESPN chart?

Eagles fan here. Slay ended up getting a concussion. Our backup cbs are terrible. That is why claypool went off. Ward might be on deion cane since dionate is out. Cane activated from practice squad yesterday. Clay should get some looks.

• bullfrog15

Julio?

• kps3205s

@fitz2k2 said...

Clay should get some looks.

Many thanks for the reply.

Good luck today.

• Shaudy_lo

I want to lock in Montgomery but then I don’t want to lock him in . Carolina run D is terrible but so is the rushing attack of Chicago . What gives ?

Also doesn’t help that Patterson has basically taken over the Cohen role kind of

• CheeseCutter

@Shaudy_lo said...

I want to lock in Montgomery but then I don’t want to lock him in . Carolina run D is terrible but so is the rushing attack of Chicago . What gives ?

Also doesn’t help that Patterson has basically taken over the Cohen role kind of

Watch the tilt when Patterson gets the red zone work 😳😳😳

• byo34

Taking a shot on min price Bengals D.

Never know with Rivers, He has quite a few pick sixes on his resume!

• Alvance83

Need 5 more in happy meal. Cmon guys I like donate at least 2 dollars to someone here every week!

• CheeseCutter

@Alvance83 said...

Need 5 more in happy meal. Cmon guys I like donate at least 2 dollars to someone here every week!

Got the link?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Shaudy_lo said...

Not sure what you mean. Last 2 games Chicago has faced 2 of the 5 toughest run defenses in the league in the Colts and Bucs.

Other 3 games : 43 carries, 191 yards, for 4.44 YPC.

Last 2 games (since Cohen was out), targets are up to 8 and 6, for a total of 14, 3 games prior just 6 targets. Patterson only 5 targets the last 2 weeks.

Not sure what you want. If Montgomery, gets 15 carries, 66 yards (average over 1st 3 against mediocre run defenses, throw in the average of say 5 catches 30 yards, you’re looking at 14.4 DK points. That’s basically a median projection, minus TD’s, and there’s obviously upside for more here.

• JSteele

@kps3205s said...

Claypool is basically a TE with speed and strength. I like to think of him as a DK Metcalf without the drop issues from last year.

As for last week he lined up pretty evenly across the field so I’m sure he had many different looks against different CBs but I cannot confirm as I did not see the game.

• homers1226

@bullfrog15 said...

Julio?

im 32 years old and do not want injure myself in a lost season

• monarch

I want to fade David Montgomery as well because it feels like a classic flop. But then I look at the Panthers defense and there is no Kawann Short and the overall depth to the Panthers defensive line with another DE out and two other linemen questionable. It is tough for me between Montgomery and Gaskins. Gaskins is the better talent, home favorite, just as secure receiving work and plays in a better offense vs arguably a worse opponent. A lot hinges on Jordan Howard status.

• bjacksonibew

• Shaudy_lo

@Pandamonious said...

Not sure what you mean. Last 2 games Chicago has faced 2 of the 5 toughest run defenses in the league in the Colts and Bucs.

Other 3 games : 43 carries, 191 yards, for 4.44 YPC.

Last 2 games (since Cohen was out), targets are up to 8 and 6, for a total of 14, 3 games prior just 6 targets. Patterson only 5 targets the last 2 weeks.

Not sure what you want. If Montgomery, gets 15 carries, 66 yards (average over 1st 3 against mediocre run defenses, throw in the average of say 5 catches 30 yards, you’re looking at 14.4 DK points. That’s basically a median projection, minus TD’s, and there’s obviously upside for more here.

I had him last year in season long so I’m probably still hurt from that also

Also should point out I’m talking about for FD

• WhiteyJones8

@kps3205s said...

I’m not trying to drive the “Fade Claypool” train but people should probably watch some film.

On one touchdown, Claypool ended up matched one-on -one with a LB. The Steelers may have caught the Eagles by surprise but Cleveland isn’t falling for the same thing. Watch the video at this link for an example:

https://twitter.com/MattBowen41/status/1317461627168559106

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Shaudy_lo said...

I had him last year in season long so I’m probably still hurt from that also

Also should point out I’m talking about for FD

Ah, yeah, FD is a little different. The extra appeal on DK is the receiving boost he’s been getting with Cohen out.

• ifthethunder

@CheeseCutter said...

Got the link?

$2 Happy Meal by BIF:

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/94324144
    ~

• Alvance83

@CheeseCutter said...

Got the link?

Fack, can’t figure out how to paste in here
    Bif will you send invite to this gentleman

• Alvance83

@WhiteyJones8 said...

I’m not trying to drive the “Fade Claypool” train but people should probably watch some film.

On one touchdown, Claypool ended up matched one-on -one with a LB. The Steelers may have caught the Eagles by surprise but Cleveland isn’t falling for the same thing. Watch the video at this link for an example:

https://twitter.com/MattBowen41/status/1317461627168559106

This was sad, thought Big Ben was going to shit himself when they lined up like that. Especially when it was 3rd down late in game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.