1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 9 ) at New England ( -9 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Tennessee ( -2 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( -1.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 1.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Jets ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at San Francisco ( 3 ) —- T: 49

Monday, 10/19
    5:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3.5 ) at Buffalo ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 808state

@Njsum1 said...

Frank Gore is one of my favorite players.

I’m surprised he’s played such a long time as he was quite injury prone in the beginning of his career.

I think that Lamical Perine will have a bigger role

• Njsum1

@squidkill said...

Bell being released……..

Means little in our world

He was my week 6 sleeper 😜

• winnerchickendinner

Having trouble not selecting ridley/thielen in every lineup

• Njsum1

@808state said...

I think that Lamical Perine will have a bigger role

Maybe, doubt I’ll roster either….ever

I was just saying I like Gore. He’s been very productive for a long time.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Njsum1 said...

Frank Gore is one of my favorite players.

I’m surprised he’s played such a long time as he was quite injury prone in the beginning of his career.

There was a time he was a 1st rd season long pick. In ’06 he had over 2100 yds from scrimmage

• 808state

@Njsum1 said...

Maybe, doubt I’ll roster either….ever

I was just saying I like Gore. He’s been very productive for a long time.

yeah i don’t play nearly enough lineups to roster any jets RB, but they do have a favorable matchup. MIA 31st in Adj Line Yards against and it looks like Perine caught some passes in his last year of college. With no Ballage and now no Bell, I would think that Perine would be the pass catching back and possibly see an uptick in carries.

• TJRhodes

@squidkill said...

Frank Gore turned 48 on Monday.

So birthday game with great grand children in the stands. Locking it in.

• squidkill

@TJRhodes said...

So birthday game with great grand children in the stands. Locking it in.

Love it

• Randallus

Gore will not be in any of the top 5,000 lineups of any big tourneys this week.

I can’t even say that’s a bold statement.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Randallus said...

Gore will not be in any of the top 5,000 lineups of any big tourneys this week.

I can’t even say that’s a bold statement.

Well, you could. But then you’d have to share what you’re

• superjon

Fingers crossed Gore isn’t the Beast.

• jdtrey

@superjon said...

Fingers crossed Gore isn’t the Beast.

Lmao

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@squidkill said...

Bell is dust. Not sure if ya watched him the last 3 years. D U S T

The Gase effect. The Difference in Dolphin Tannehill and Titan Tannehil is pretty amazing

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

So where is Bell going? Staying in New York with the Giants? Does anybody even pick him up?

• infantryboys

@theIrrigator said...

The Gase effect. The Difference in Dolphin Tannehill and Titan Tannehil is pretty amazing

I think the answer is somewhere in the middle. He was slightly above league average in efficiency in Pittsburgh, but benefited from a very good line and insane volume.

With the Jets, he was in a terrible situation in which no RB could suceed.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@infantryboys said...

With the Jets, he was in a terrible situation in which no RB could suceed.

So dont play Gore?

Lol

• superjon

@theIrrigator said...

So where is Bell going? Staying in New York with the Giants? Does anybody even pick him up?

Giants and Washington make the most sense.

Maybe a 1 year deal with Chicago and he can play the Cohen role.

And maybe it’s the massive bong rip I just took, but I do think New England is on the short list.

• jdtrey

Ignore the Bell detractors, he’s not as quick and talented as he once was but he’s still a good RB and even better receiver. Bell needs volume to succeed but Gase won’t give it to him or anyone (other than when he tried to run Ajayi into the ground). He has flat out stated before that he does not like featured RBs.

He’s literally in no mans’ land with Gase and that line. Their line is atrocious but Gase takes the cake. The guy is literally the anti-RB whisperer. He’s had talented backs everywhere he has gone and he has made all of them look worse than they are/were. Dude made CJ Anderson look pretty bad in Den, destroyed Forte’s amazing usage in Chi before going to Mia and playing whack a mole with Ajayi, Gore and Drake.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Giants and Washington make the most sense.

Maybe a 1 year deal with Chicago and he can play the Cohen role.

And maybe it’s the massive bong rip I just took, but I do think New England is on the short list.

New England crossed my mind but they already have like 4 running backs

• 33BeRad

So how big a difference is Vea being out for Tampa’s rush def? Jones might be underowned with Henry playing Hous, Davis vs Chicago and Robinson vs Det. Plus Mattison will probably be owned, maybe not as high as he would’ve been without the price hike

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

First look there is like 20 running backs I want to play

• BIF

@theIrrigator said...

From what I saw tonight from Singletary, you have to think Buffalo should give him a look.

Singletary doesn’t run between the tackles well; Bell used to in Pitt so who knows ?

• BIF

@33BeRad said...

So how big a difference is Vea being out for Tampa’s rush def? Jones might be underowned with Henry playing Hous, Davis vs Chicago and Robinson vs Det. Plus Mattison will probably be owned, maybe not as high as he would’ve been without the price hike

Vea being out (for the season) is a big loss but they do like their back-up/rotational lineman now starter Nunez-Roches. The bigger problem now lies if he or another lineman gets hurt as they played a lot of 4-5 man rotation on DL and now with Vea out, all the depth is gone on their front.

• superjon

@theIrrigator said...

New England crossed my mind but they already have like 4 running backs

Yeah, that’s why I’d put them at the bottom of the list.

The only reason they’re even on the list is because of BB’s love of picking up free agents.

• dcheco

Justin Jefferson at $6000 or DJ Moore at $5900?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).