1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 9 ) at New England ( -9 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Tennessee ( -2 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( -1.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 1.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Jets ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at San Francisco ( 3 ) —- T: 49

Monday, 10/19
    5:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3.5 ) at Buffalo ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zovyn

And now I can’t get into my FD account at all. Stuck in a prove-you’re-not-a-robot loop. Grr.

• biga0787

Jets: we need to not run frank gore into the ground he’s old, we need to involve Perine.

Translation: run Old man gore a hundred times

• Bs aj vulture td

• Dfspacman

Ty Hilton smh

• depalma13

@cedric19 said...

LOL Joe Buck has early dementia or something

Talking about Rodgers’ knee being down even though no one touched him until 2 yards into the endzone

Edit: Looks like Buck is correct but like a blind squirrel finding a nut, he didn’t know anything about it

It’s comical how bad that Rodgers call was. He was not tripped up. The idiots who made that call need to be fired.

• 49noobers

@tmarohl said...

FD Customer Support
    @FanDuel_Support
    ·
    8m
    Our team is aware that scoring for the BAL/PHI and DET/JAC games are still delayed and we are working on updating both game scores as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

In other words, screw you losers. Keep pouring in money for subpar quality of service we provide.

• Fontaine

Sorry if this has been asked but can someone tell my why FD isnt updating the HOU/TEN OT points and paying out 1PM only?

• 49noobers

@Supanice said...

28 out of first in the slant with gaskins dolphins going.. please one time.

• depalma13

@Fontaine said...

Sorry if this has been asked but can someone tell my why FD isnt updating the HOU/TEN OT points and paying out 1PM only?

It’s not Tuesday.

• Fontaine

@depalma13 said...

It’s not Tuesday.

Ah, you serious? didnt know thats when they completed. Havent played NFL on FD until this week. Thanks

• OttawaCityMadman

@depalma13 said...

It’s comical how bad that Rodgers call was. He was not tripped up. The idiots who made that call need to be fired.

? Not comical. Correct call dude. lol

• zovyn

@Fontaine said...

Ah, you serious? didnt know thats when they completed. Havent played NFL on FD until this week. Thanks

He was being sarcastic. The 1PM slate usually pays out by halftime of the 4PM games.

HOWEVER – FD scoring and stats have been jacked up with inconsistent issues since last Saturday (or longer depending on who you ask).

At the moment there are at least 3 games that aren’t updating on scoring – DET@JAX, BAL@PHI, and HOU@TEN. FYI.

I imagine it will be resolved soonish but it’s very aggravating.

• dominicanpapi

The Jets are just on another level in terms of how bad they are. I’m convinced Alabama could beat this team.

• depalma13

@OttawaCityMadman said...

? Not comical. Correct call dude. lol

No it wasn’t. He took more than 4 strides after Nelson touched him. He was not down by any contact. It was a horrible call.

• CheeseCutter

@depalma13 said...

No it wasn’t. He took more than 4 strides after Wilson touched him. He was not down by any contact. It was a horrible call.

The studio ref explained that when the QB is giving himself up, he’s down as soon as his knee touches the ground. That one was new to me, I thought it was a TD, too.

• cdub6238

Shaheen over Gesicki….nice

• 49noobers

How come Bucs Def turned world beater?

• monarch

Aaron Rodgers regression. He did the Hinkle McCringlberry dance..then had his touchdown taken away, then threw a pick six and nearly a second pick six.

• depalma13

@CheeseCutter said...

The studio ref explained that when the QB is giving himself up, he’s down as soon as his knee touches the ground. That one was new to me, I thought it was a TD, too.

They need to just stop playing if diving for the end zone is giving himself up.

• cdub6238

Are you kidding me now…. Smythe, whoever the hell that is, over Gesicki

• TheWeeIceMan

Gesicki is a ghost out there.

• Supanice

Was on my way to a 5 figure day, just need gaskins, and dolphins throw 3 td inside the 5.

Oh and it’s a cousins Irv stack so that dropped TD will haunt me forever.

What a joke.

• BIF

@Supanice said...

Was on my way to a 5 figure day, just need gaskins, and dolphins throw 3 td inside the 5.

Oh and it’s a cousins Irv stack so that dropped TD will haunt me forever.

What a joke.

Yah I’m sitting with 213 and Gaskins/MIA D and they pass it after running it down the field 😡

• superjon

Boyle over Andrews
    Firkser over Jonnu
    Smythe and Shaeen over Geiski

The way things are going, it’ll probably be Dwelley over Kittle tonight.

• yisman

aside from FD not live scoring, it has a whole bunch of my players listed as 0.0% owned now. WTF?

I should just stop checking. No way I’m going to cash with the RBs I used

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.