1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 9 ) at New England ( -9 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Tennessee ( -2 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( -1.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 1.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Jets ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at San Francisco ( 3 ) —- T: 49

Monday, 10/19
    5:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3.5 ) at Buffalo ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

@MrFreeze53 said...

Not really. He spent 40k. Is turning $4 into $34 a sick day?

No making $30 on a Sunday is not a sick day. Making $290,000? Definitely

• yisman

No Akers or Kupp tonight

• IronMonkey415

DFS is supposed to be fun.
    Tired of spending my Sunday night crying myself to sleep.

• BIF

@yisman said...

No Akers or Kupp tonight

I heard earlier that Akers was a Free Square – those words usually mean the guy will score less than 5 points

• TheWeeIceMan

Goff is painful to watch tonight.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@BIF said...

24% of the people in the DK Survivor had NE so now down to 30,577 left for a Milly from 540K that started in Week 1.

Me and 56% of Field had the Dolphins

I had the Dolphins also…IF it ever happens which it should the Jets are finally going to beat someone that will knock out 2/3rds of the rest..but I have been riding the {who plays the Jets train)

• tmarohl

FD Customer Support
    @FanDuel_Support
    ·
    48m
    Today’s NFL contests (10/18) will be finalized and paid out late tomorrow morning (10/19).

• BazookaDad

@tmarohl said...

Today’s NFL contests (10/18) will be finalized and paid out late tomorrow morning (10/19).

Glad this is the last time this will affect me, cashed everything out. Joining the DK streets of bullshit bonuses lol

• Skee

@BazookaDad said...

Glad this is the last time this will affect me, cashed everything out. Joining the DK streets of bullshit bonuses lol

I still have to pull the trigger.. its agonizing that the competitor can’t even compete. I haven’t played full PPR in literally years. Also seeing the cheap deals people get and how much they leave on the table I get the feeling the salary strategies are way different. Leaving $2-3k on the table on FD (besides showdowns) is basically passing up a free top tier player, taking a 50% snap slot guy over Julio or something

• MrFreeze53

@Skee said...

I still have to pull the trigger.. its agonizing that the competitor can’t even compete. I haven’t played full PPR in literally years. Also seeing the cheap deals people get and how much they leave on the table I get the feeling the salary strategies are way different. Leaving $2-3k on the table on FD (besides showdowns) is basically passing up a free top tier player, taking a 50% snap slot guy over Julio or something

I’m confused by this post, are u saying FD has tougher pricing than DK?

Edit:. Thought it was generally accepted that DK has far tougher pricing? Not saying your wrong but that has always seemed to be the case. The Cam Akers free square on DK really paid off tonight……..

• 49noobers

@MrFreeze53 said...

Not really. He spent 40k. Is turning $4 into $34 a sick day?

4 to 34 is sick day any day. You have to finish in top 1000 out of 300k people in $3 DK GPP.

EDIT: top1000 out of 550k entries.

• synth

oof

-55% roi today

Used hou/ten as a game to pull people from but just never really wanted to game stack it. Figured it would be a more sloppy game. Oh well, onto the next one

• damionismyname

hazeyone is a practitioner of voodoo…

• depalma13

@zovyn said...

He was being sarcastic. The 1PM slate usually pays out by halftime of the 4PM games.

HOWEVER – FD scoring and stats have been jacked up with inconsistent issues since last Saturday (or longer depending on who you ask).

At the moment there are at least 3 games that aren’t updating on scoring – DET@JAX, BAL@PHI, and HOU@TEN. FYI.

I imagine it will be resolved soonish but it’s very aggravating.

Was I?

• SteeloCity

What you guys doing for the 2 gamer tonight? Gonna be tough with so many big names out there.

• CJtheGrump

Did anyone anywhere see Firsker coming? Wasn’t in the grind down. 8/113/1 at min-salary though.

“Jonnu is back so Firsker’s not going to get looks now”
    “Just Kidding Firsker’s still getting all the targets anyway”

More inner monologue stuff from yesterday pre-lock

“This would be a great Julio Jones get-right day”
    “I’m not feeling Claypool”
    “going to need to plug in a 5K RB to make this work, but who?”
    “Thielen’s got to have a good game against the Falcons right? Maybe I should use Jefferson Instead. He’s cheaper and maybe I can move off FitzMagic chalk…naaaah”
    “Let’s get some players from the late games. I hate sitting there watching half the field pass me because I don’t have any plays left.”
    “But if all the best plays are in the 1pm games, maybe it’s better not to worry about that.”
    “NO!!! Cram in Aaron Jones! You need that late hammer”

• Fontaine

WHats up with FD not paying out?

• NDNole

@CJtheGrump said...

Did anyone anywhere see Firsker coming? Wasn’t in the grind down. 8/113/1 at min-salary though.

I sure did give firsker a shout this week and im pretty sure at least one other person did as well. Sometimes the calls get lost in the shuffle of posts.

• BIF

@damionismyname said...

hazeyone is a practitioner of voodoo…

He should have used some of that on the Bucs D yesterday to help save his Packers 😂

• Apryllshowers

Dude who won the DK Play Action had 6 Texans in the lineup. QB, RB all 3 WR, and TE. SMH.

• tmarohl

@Fontaine said...

WHats up with FD not paying out?

They said all games would be paid out late this morning. They are going over everything with a fined tooth comb because of issues with their stat provider.

• BIF

@NDNole said...

I sure did give firsker a shout this week and im pretty sure at least one other person did as well. Sometimes the calls get lost in the shuffle of posts.

Firkser only had the monster game because Jonnu got hurt – he was on/off the field all first half after hurting his ankle then didn’t play the 2nd H at all after the first couple of plays.

Firkser normally sees his avg of 3 targets a game but got an additional 6 at Jonnu’s expense.

He’ll be chalk next week at $3K if Jonnu is out and probably bust as they play Pitt who is usually good against the TE

• yisman

Seems neither Akers nor McKinnon were the free square!

• NDNole

@BIF said...

He’ll be chalk next week at $3K if Jonnu is out and probably bust as they play Pitt who is usually good against the TE

Def will be chalk. Will probably go 4-34 or something like that.

• yisman

@BIF said...

I heard earlier that Akers was a Free Square – those words usually mean the guy will score less than 5 points

Well, in fairness to the guys who posted that, they were going by what the coach said. McVay lied!

10/11/2020 5:19:51 PM
    UPDATE: Akers (ribs), who carried nine times for 61 yards in the Rams’ 30-10 win over the Washington Football Team on Sunday, is slated for more work in a Week 6 road matchup versus the 49ers, Lindsey Thiry of ESPN.com reports.
    ANALYSIS: Coach Sean McVay confirmed as much in his postgame press conference after Akers was the Rams’ most efficient runner based on a yards-per-carry basis Sunday. A 46-yard run accounted for a bulk of Akers’ production, but the 2020 second-round pick nevertheless appears set for more opportunity, albeit in a tough matchup against San Francisco’s stingy run defense.

Then after the game:

Sean McVay on lack of time for Cam Akers tonight: “It was more of a result of Cam not being able to get into the flow. We had such a minimal amount of drives in the first half, we got him a little bit in there in the second half but we ended up throwing on a one play sequence…”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).