1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 9 ) at New England ( -9 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Tennessee ( -2 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( -1.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 1.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Jets ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at San Francisco ( 3 ) —- T: 49

Monday, 10/19
    5:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3.5 ) at Buffalo ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Everyone playing the Titans passing attack and Henry gonna go for 200 and 2

• 808state

@theIrrigator said...

are you worried the Titans might get dunked on coming off a very short week?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@808state said...

Vegas doesn’t think so. I’ll go with Vegas. I might be more concerned if they were on the road

• HoodsFromTheWood

@808state said...

I wouldn’t be surprised at anything the Titans do. All the drama, no open facilities, Zoom meetings etc. And then they dominate Tuesday Night Football.

• BIF

@theIrrigator said...

Vegas doesn’t think so. I’ll go with Vegas. I might be more concerned if they were on the road

…because Vegas was so right last night when they had the Covid-free Bills favored over the Titans…how’d that work out ?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@BIF said...

…because Vegas was so right last night when they had the Covid-free Bills favored over the Titans…how’d that work out ?

Vegas is more right than wrong. I dont see it being low scoring so I will agree with Vegas. With the argument you are making I will assume you think its a low scoring game

• Joeltimb

@Shaudy_lo said...

Locking in Jonnu Smith at TE

His td’s don’t seem sustainable at all based on snap count and routes run. Let the others chase that.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

T.Y. breakout game?

• Ether

@theIrrigator said...

T.Y. breakout game?

I’ve been chasing him all year and will most likely jump off him this week.. so this will probably be his breakout game. Just too many other receivers I like this week over him

I only play 3 lineups though if I played alot I’d put him in a few

• Ether

Whats the consensus on golladay this week?

• NDNole

@theIrrigator said...

Henry is gonna be pretty high owned I think.

• NDNole

@Ether said...

Whats the consensus on golladay this week?

Golladay Is a lock for me.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ether said...

I’ve been chasing him all year and will most likely jump off him this week.. so this will probably be his breakout game. Just too many other receivers I like this week over him

I only play 3 lineups though if I played alot I’d put him in a few

I played him weeks 2 and 3. Gonna give him one more chance. 5k price tag too hard to pass up. Gonna go back to Cooks also. Was glad to see he only got bumped to 5k

• parrothead112

@NDNole said...

Golladay Is a lock for me.

Golladay over Crowder and Robbie Anderson?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@NDNole said...

Henry is gonna be pretty high owned I think.

I’m gonna guess 20ish%. Between Mattison, Jones, Davis, Robinson, Taylor, Gurley, Montgomery, Freeman, Gibson, and a few others I bet we dont get too much super chalk. I haven’t seen anything so not sure who is being touted

• NDNole

@parrothead112 said...

Golladay over Crowder and Robbie Anderson?

Crowder is on a heater. And he looks good again this week. Robbie has been consistent this year too. I honestly dont think you could go wrong with any of the tree. Up to preference and how you think the games will play out. At their price you could even play all three. I’d guess it would cash based on my research this week. All three are in my pool. I personally like Golladay the best this week.

• NDNole

@theIrrigator said...

I’m gonna guess 20ish%. Between Mattison, Jones, Davis, Robinson, Taylor, Gurley, Montgomery, Freeman, Gibson, and a few others I bet we dont get too much super chalk. I haven’t seen anything so not sure who is being touted

Yeah thats probably about right.

• Agent47

@winnerchickendinner said...

Dolphins DST looks good for $2900

That’s my pick on DK for sure. $2,900 is too cheap for a team favored at home by 9.5 against a winless Jets team, IMO. The 3 other teams on the main slate that are favored by at least a TD (BAL, NEP, & IND) all cost at least $4k. To top it off, Miami’s D is 9th in adjusted sack rate (better than the top 3 Ds I just mentioned) while the Jets O-line is 23rd in adjusted sack rate.

• BIF

@theIrrigator said...

Vegas is more right than wrong. I dont see it being low scoring so I will agree with Vegas. With the argument you are making I will assume you think its a low scoring game

Nah, I was just saying Vegas is not even close to correct on an individual game basis (so thinking Tenn will win because they are favored means little) – the average spread misses by around 4 points and the average total misses by 7 points.

However, Vegas is not trying to get it 100% right as they would have to refund every bet (as a push) if they were bang on. They just want a line that lots of people like both sides of and they sit in the middle and collect all that juice from the losers. They factor in who the public likes/loves to bet on an inflates their line by 1-1.5 points to try to avoid having 80+% of the money on one side of a game (the most extreme line adjustments occur with Dallas, KC, Pitt, GB and to a lesser extent now NE).

In this game, there is more public sentiment for the Texans and Watson than there is for the Titans so whatever the line should be, it’s probably slanted by 0.5-1 point in favour of the Texans. I’m seeing -3 -120 or -3.5 -105 so the Titans prob should be favored by 3.5 to 4.

I think some points will be scored but I’m not sure it goes over the 51-52 I’m seeing as a total. A 27-24 game either way would make sense to me.

• Agent47

Until last week, Atlanta’s defense was the cheat code for opposing TEs. But then again, the Panthers don’t use their TEs much in the passing game, so I consider that an aberration. Might I suggest Irv Smith at $2,500 on DK? He was targeted 5 times last week against Seattle and I came across this article where Kirk Cousins was talking him up:

https://www.startribune.com/vikings-pleased-with-irv-smith-jr-s-progress-at-tight-end/572745731/?refresh=true

“quarterback Kirk Cousins wants to see Smith’s role continue to grow…”

“We love what he brings to the table and love giving him more opportunities like we did last week,” Cousins said. “Hopefully we can keep that going. We expect him to keep putting impressive plays on tape when the ball comes his way. He’s wired to be a great player.”

You’ve got the QB saying he wants to get him the ball more with a dream matchup coming up at minimum price. What’s not to love?

• 33BeRad

@Agent47 said...

Until last week, Atlanta’s defense was the cheat code for opposing TEs. But then again, the Panthers don’t use their TEs much in the passing game, so I consider that an aberration. Might I suggest Irv Smith at $2,500 on DK? He was targeted 5 times last week against Seattle and I came across this article where Kirk Cousins was talking him up:

https://www.startribune.com/vikings-pleased-with-irv-smith-jr-s-progress-at-tight-end/572745731/?refresh=true

“We love what he brings to the table and love giving him more opportunities like we did last week,” Cousins said. “Hopefully we can keep that going. We expect him to keep putting impressive plays on tape when the ball comes his way. He’s wired to be a great player.”

You’ve got the QB saying he wants to get him the ball more with a dream matchup coming up at minimum price. What’s not to love?

I get it and he’s actually being touted. But Minny would like to throw it as little as possible. Cousins throwing 39 times is an outlier game for them. Unless you think Atlanta gets out to a big lead and the game speeds up. There is also still Rudolph for red zone targets. If you play him know very well the dude literally has a floor of Trautman.

• Randallus

@Joeltimb said...

His td’s don’t seem sustainable at all based on snap count and routes run. Let the others chase that.

Unfortunately, the options at TE are limited this week. So even if I’m not high on Jonnu (I’m actually high on him), I kinda don’t have many options to sift through. Definitely my lowest TE player pool of the season.

• blake024

@Agent47 said...

I was thinking the same thing on Irv Smith. At $2500 he is the best punt play at TE with the most upside for sure.

• Bnett2210

I like Big Ben this week, the Browns pass D isn’t good, and Ben has quietly had a good season avg 21fpts in 4 starts, and at home in years past it seems that’s where you want Ben at, so if he’s going to be lower owned outside of the guys being mentioned, I think I’ll have some Pitt passing game (especially if the Browns start Sendejo)

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Atlanta game now in jeopardy because of COVID (aka the sniffles)….yuck. Huge fantasy implications on this one obviously.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.