1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4.5 ) at Chicago ( 4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at New England ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( 4 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4 ) —- T: 43

Monday, 10/18
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at Tennessee ( 3.5 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• osuryanf

First!

But to actually add relevant content..

I can’t see Philly keeping it close with Tampa.. Tampa D-line should have a field day

I like Jacksonville to get their 1st win.. Miami is really bad right now.

Can Baltimore stop LAC?

Detroit is competing hard. Anxious to see if Bengals can get out of there with a win.

Arizona @ Cleveland is going to be an awesome game for both fantasy and playoff implications

Give me Dallas -3.5 over New England alllllllllllll day

Vegas at Denver is a toss up IMO

• winnerchickendinner

@osuryanf said...

First!

This week is pretty straightforward. Probably best to play as much Single entry ,3-Max entry, and high dollar entries as possible and try to find a couple of shot plays because the chalk is really going to be hard to get away from.

Chalk-Was Offense,Rams Offense,Chiefsoffense,Cardinals and Browns Offenses,Williams(RB Chicago),Swift,Mixon,Hubbard/Moore,Elliot,Adams, and Chase.

First glance good low onwned plays are minimal. Henry,Meyers, and Seals-Jones could be good. Cooks is the top one after facing two good defense in back-to-back weeks.

• siddom

tucker kicker or blakenship kicker?

i feel blakenship has the higher projection because wentz cant throw thus IND relying on more field goals, but tucker has the higher projection?

also wentz>marquise? again think wentz gets about 18fpts at lower cost

• 808state

looks like one of those weeks where you have to throw darts on one of these committee backs. Sub 6k Rb is pretty gross

• siddom

@808state said...

looks like one of those weeks where you have to throw darts on one of these committee backs. Sub 6k Rb is pretty gross

marlon mack is your guy then.

• emnj69

who do we think will be the rb2 for ravens tonight?

• osuryanf

@emnj69 said...

who do we think will be the rb2 for ravens tonight?

Probably Freeman, no?

In order I’m going Murray-Freeman-Williams

I actually like Williams but for whatever reason they seem to be phasing him out.

Showie-Chatter already? Cap Blankenship tonight. Got Aho-Smoked yesterday due to Giants injuries.. only in the $5 SE’s today and 15 $1 NBA’s

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

Showie-Chatter already? Cap Blankenship tonight. Got Aho-Smoked yesterday due to Giants injuries.. only in the $5 SE’s today and 15 $1 NBA’s

Yeah definitely go light tonight if your best lineup is Captain Blankenship

• infantryboys

@808state said...

Darrell Williams is $4.9K.

• ifthethunder

@osuryanf said...

Probably Freeman, no?

I actually like Williams but for whatever reason they seem to be phasing him out.

Seems pretty grim, but you need something like that to fit 5 players who might put up points. Both Latavius Murray and Nyheim Hines seem pricey for their upside. Marlon Mack might get a few carries for $900 though. It’s Jonathan Taylor and/or a scrub at RB for me tonight.

Mo Alie-Cox looks to have the lead in the Colts tight end committee now.
    ~

• AVPMVP

@osuryanf said...

Probably Freeman, no?

I thought Williams was going to be the big obscure jag-to-breakout star RB this year after I lost JKD in my $$$ seasonal league.

• Getty33

@osuryanf said...

Probably Freeman, no?

Williams is supposedly being pursued in a trade by another team right now. (Chiefs probably?)
    If Harbaugh is comfortable leaving his backfield to a group of graybeards then maybe they trade the guy. It’s never about talent for these young backs, it’s always about pass pro, ball control, assignments, etc.

• theghostofveebs

@osuryanf said...

Give me Dallas -3.5 over New England alllllllllllll day

Excellent young skywalker…feel the hate build inside you.

Pay no attention to the Pats holding the Bucs to 19 points and Brady to zero passing TDs.

• timusbr

I dont get all the love for Mo Cox. I dont see his last weeks performance making him the man. It was the right moment for him and he made the most of it.
    I would bet Doyle gets more Fpts than Cox tonight

• timusbr

@theghostofveebs said...

Excellent young skywalker…feel the hate build inside you.

Pay no attention to the Pats holding the Bucs to 19 points and Brady to zero passing TDs.

I like that good point. I laughed, then thought 2 things
    1) minus Brady’s favorite receiver
    2) I dont think Prescott has a favorite receiver.

• ifthethunder

@timusbr said...

I dont get all the love for Mo Cox. I dont see his last weeks performance making him the man. It was the right moment for him and he made the most of it.

I see Ty’Son Williams is active tonight. And for all we know, Sammy Watkins will be the slate-breaker. I already broke down and included Murray and Hines. Too many sd lineups again…
    ~

• marker0357

@timusbr said...

Mo Cox is lazy IMO. Doyle is all heart with not a great amount of talent. I like the heart guy myself but thats just me. The biggest problem that Doyle has is if Indy is focused on running the ball. He’s the much, much better blocker which tends to take him out of the passing game at times. Indy plays from behind in this game so I expect Doyle to outplay Mo by game’s end unless MAC gets one early.

• marker0357

Boykin with a long one tonight.

• timusbr

@ifthethunder said...

Too many sd lineups again…

I am playing all the $1 SE showdowns and leave my multi entries to Tiers and Classic.
    Its pretty hard to cash in a primetime showdown game. I pick a couple then let salary dictate. started out with Jackson as my captain and ended with Andrews, Doyle and Taylor are my 2 against 4 on Balt.

• siddom

andrews cpt + j. taylor or lamar cpt + hynes with 1.7k left on the table?

• ifthethunder

@timusbr said...

I am playing all the $1 SE showdowns and leave my multi entries to Tiers and Classic.
    Its pretty hard to cash in a primetime showdown game. I pick a couple then let salary dictate. started out with Jackson as my captain and ended with Andrews, Doyle and Taylor are my 2 against 4 on Balt.

I like to chase the tickets in the dime and quarter satties, so 7 (for the $20 tickets) dictates my lineup number. Until I start thinking things like “What if Sammy Watkins catches a long TD?” Then lineups have kittens, next thing you know it’s door-to-door trying to give them away to the neighbors.
    ~

• timusbr

@siddom said...

andrews cpt + j. taylor or lamar cpt + hynes with 1.7k left on the table?

you know i believe i tried that and thought Taylor is gonna get the workload. With Andrews I moved up to Tucker as my last pick with 100 left. So if Lamar throws the ball I am good if he runs it for 2 TD’s I am screwed. If he passes Tucker with get more kicks……so my thinking went.

• RipCityRings

I miss DK more than ever on these huge SDs. Hard to get as stupid on FD in a meaningful way. Nevertheless, tonight feels ripe for some MVP Wentz with a big splash of Hines on that burger. Relatively light on Taylor and supremely tempted to go double-kicker.

• RipCityRings

Also can’t resist loading up on Ty’Son, can’t beat the crowds if you don’t get there a few games early.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).