1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4.5 ) at Chicago ( 4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at New England ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( 4 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4 ) —- T: 43

Monday, 10/18
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at Tennessee ( 3.5 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• SixohTwo

Fournette TD is prob gonna ruin my chances

• ifthethunder

That’s what you get for trying to throw it to Brate, Tom.
    ~

• SixohTwo

Welp Gainwell out there for 7-8 straight plays and Eagles can’t get him the ball… night likely over!

• squidkill

Philly offense is pathetic. Or is it the pass rush??? Where is DEEBO

• FunkMac

@SixohTwo said...

Welp Gainwell out there for 7-8 straight plays and Eagles can’t get him the ball… night likely over!

Well, according to your last post the Fournette TD already ruined your chances. πŸ˜† Don’t give up so soon. Gainwell is gonna be out there a lot in the 2nd half. It’s a perfect game script for his usage.

• thedkexperience

Hurts is gonna end up with like 49 pass attempts and 350 yards on some nonsense cause football.

• FunkMac

@squidkill said...

Philly offense is pathetic. Or is it the pass rush??? Where is DEEBO

Hurts looks bad tonight. If he hits the 3 or 4 wide open receivers he’s had, the offense would at least look respectable. But I know, if your aunt was my uncle or whatever.

• thedkexperience

Have faith in Vegas. The line was 6.5 and it was 52.5. We got more garbage stats left from Philly boys. This is where we make our move.

• thedkexperience

1 carry. 1 yard.

• hbomb57

First half and I already have 4 of my 5 pick parlay secured. Brown over 49.5 Receiving. Anytime Touchdowns Brown, Ertz, Fournette check my last one is Hurts but they way Philly is playing I don’t see him scoring one with the way TB is playing him tonight.

• TopDawgs07

@superjon said...

uh oh

Did you submit your OJ LUs?

• BIF

@BIF said...

Had a $50 same game parlay free bet to use with Bet365

Took 4 guys to score an Anytime TD tonight
    A Brown
    Lenny
    Hurts
    Ertz

Pays 44-1 or $2200

Ertz TD βœ”οΈ
    Antonio TD βœ”οΈ
    Lenny TD βœ”οΈ
    Hurts TD βœ”οΈ

• hbomb57

Nice BIF I only played 10 dollars and won 520.

• BIF

@hbomb57 said...

Nice BIF I only played 10 dollars and won 520.

You play the same one ??

• BIF

I’m in a 256 way Tie for 1st in the big $3 $500K GPP winning $808 and also in a 242-way tie for 2nd best lineup winning $30

Showdowns payouts are ridiculous when the chalk hits
    πŸ˜‚

• NDNole

@BIF said...

I’m in a 256 way Tie for 1st in the big $3 $500K GPP winning $808 and also in a 242-way tie for 2nd best lineup winning $30

Showdowns payouts are ridiculous when the chalk hits
    πŸ˜‚

Yeah. Of all things showdown chalk is the worst lol. Chopping with 200 other people is for the birds. But a win is a win I guess.

• ifthethunder

I have a CPT Fournette lineup. First one I made early in the week. Before I saw the Goedert news. Have A. Brown, both QBs and Howard in utility.

And guess what squid? It has Ryan Succop instead of Ertz. Should have tinkered him in, but I just made other lineups instead.

P.S. At least it’s not Jake Elliott!
    ~

• BIF

@NDNole said...

Yeah. Of all things showdown chalk is the worst lol. Chopping with 200 other people is for the birds. But a win is a win I guess.

Have same lineup in the big $1 $125K GPP and it’s winning $209 in a massive 167 way tie for 1st

• squidkill

Kicking field goals??!!!!?!!!!!!!. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• thedkexperience

@squidkill said...

Kicking field goals??!!!!?!!!!!!!. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These coaches are dumb.

You know I like field goals … in the first half … and to keep it under 2 scores.

Down 14 in the 4th is exactly when you don’t kick field goals.

• Mattraq1

I’m in this ridic train and logged in here because I was sure there had to be others. Brought me out of RG forum retirement 😭😭😭.

I’m routing against myself. Got a few lineups that could pass the train

• squidkill

You make it and are still down 2 scores. LOLOLOLOLO!OLOLOL

• BIF

@Mattraq1 said...

I’m in this ridic train and logged in here because I was sure there had to be others. Brought me out of RG forum retirement 😭😭😭.

Welcome back and have a seat on the train

• NDNole

Miles sanders is being wasted in Philly. He would be great in KC. Probably a superstar in NE. Just to name a few.

• squidkill

@Mattraq1 said...

Wow. Last time u posted BIF was in his 50’s.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).