1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4.5 ) at Chicago ( 4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at New England ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( 4 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4 ) —- T: 43

Monday, 10/18
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at Tennessee ( 3.5 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

Anyone know how the Player Rankings in Gridiron IQ get updated? Is it automatic, or does someone do it manually?

The rankings for the BAL / LAC game seem a little off.

• BIF

10 spots left

NFL Sun 12:00 PM CDT – $3 entry – 65/75 spots filled

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/115600075

• timusbr

@siddom said...

Showdown is 100% easier than classic.

I guess you had some godwin in place of the gainwell. but how many gainwell’s did you have?

I disagree 100%, less choices in showdown but 10K people have the same idea. Not that I am against showdowns, but I think Prime time games showdown is downright hard.

• damionismyname

@squidkill said...

Some play Chess others prefer Candyland

lol

• Dr_Gonzo

@Alvance83 said...

Loved the squid question from last week, although I picked the wrong one. Who gets the most points sub 4.5k WR
    Mooney, St. Brown, humphries, Cobb, other?
    By the way think I’m paying up for receiver this week but I’m not very good either so…..

I’ll throw a couple darts with Bateman at min price in a high scoring game, rather be early to the party than late. I’m not expecting much but I’ve been on toney the last couple weeks and it’s worked out

• miggs6876

I know most here play draft kings. Fan duel is running $5 GPP million payout with a bonus of 100k pool payout for a defense that scores a TD. Then did it last year and it was pretty fun.

• hbomb57

@BIF said...

Hey, did you play the same 4 guys as me in your TD parlay win ?

No I had , Anytime TD’s Jalen, Ertz, Fournette, Brown and Brown to have over 49.5 in receiving.

• siddom

looks like lamar is going to be popular, darn it.

• CheeseCutter

@BIF said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/115600075

Thanks for doing this every week.

👍

• TopDawgs07

I’m struggling at DST. May be a week I just play many.

• Z06Fanatic

Where’s a good site for player props? I was looking on DK but they recently banned sports betting in my state so I can’t even load up the stats

• thedkexperience

@TopDawgs07 said...

I love Green Bay this week.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@TopDawgs07 said...

100% Rams. There’s savings everywhere.

• AVPMVP

@TopDawgs07 said...

I like the Cowboys and the Vikings.

So, one could also take that as a sign that the Patriots and Panthers are going to smash all over the place.

I am also putting the Browns in a bunch as I get closer to Sunday.

• winnerchickendinner

@kbarnhill7523 said...

100% Rams. There’s savings everywhere.

Rams? They’re the highest priced D and have not done anything to earn that price tag.$4,700 is terrible for a defense that hasn’t shown any upside. The only defense that earns that price tag is the Bills and they have only one defensive touchdown this year. Jones and Shepard are back and the Giants offense can put up points.

Better to roll with the cowboys since they can create takeaways and Mac Jones has cooled down in terms of taking care of the ball.

• superjon

Burrows/Chase with Boyd or Higgins is intriguing.

• winnerchickendinner

If the Rams defensive price tag is going to keep people off the Giants offense then it’s time to load up and pepper one or two of them in mostlineups.

• bostonfever

Patriots defense sneaky at 3k DK. Only time Dak played Belicheck was 2019 and he had his worst game of the season 212-0tds-1int. They only scored 3 FGs that game. Although he had Elliot his #1/#2 was Gallup/Cobb at the time so its a little bit different.

• siddom

tyreek or kelce both sites, gpp?

• AVPMVP

@bostonfever said...

Patriots defense sneaky at 3k DK. Only time Dak played Belicheck was 2019 and he had his worst game of the season 212-0tds-1int. They only scored 3 FGs that game. Although he had Elliot his #1/#2 was Gallup/Cobb at the time so its a little bit different.

I don’t know… after watching Davis Mills carve the Pats up last week, it’s hard to think that they can pull it together quickly and shut down Dak, Coop, CD, Zeke, TP, etc.

But, I guess if anyone can pull it off it’s Bill.

At the very least, I suppose it’s a pretty good contrarian play. No one is going to own them.

• infantryboys

@AVPMVP said...

I don’t know… after watching Davis Mills carve the Pats up last week, it’s hard to think that they can pull it together quickly and shut down Dak, Coop, CD, Zeke, TP, etc.

But, I guess if anyone can pull it off it’s Bill.

At the very least, I suppose it’s a pretty good contrarian play. No one is going to own them.

Dallas will prefer to run, not throw and they have a very good offensive line. Not exactly a recipe for success for the Pats DST.

• Rickytango13

Gonna be heavy on renowned bear hunter Randall Cobb. Like a Lamar/Hollywood stack to avoid the andrews chalk. Feel like I have to play hunt and I think this is the javonte Williams breakout week. Looking for a thielen bounce back week in Carolina too. DST looks like a crapshoot.

• fitz2k2

Link to ownership anyone?

• aquasition

Who’s everyone looking at at TE this week?

• BIF

@hbomb57 said...

No I had , Anytime TD’s Jalen, Ertz, Fournette, Brown and Brown to have over 49.5 in receiving.

Nice, so same 4 guys but the add on for Brown’s yards. Good thinking.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).