1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4.5 ) at Chicago ( 4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at New England ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( 4 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4 ) —- T: 43

Monday, 10/18
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at Tennessee ( 3.5 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• winnerchickendinner

@aquasition said...

Who’s everyone looking at at TE this week?

Chalk Kelce, Andrews, and Seals-Jones really. Outside of them will have some Higbee and Henry, but that’s about it.

• marker0357

@winnerchickendinner said...

Chalk Kelce, Andrews, and Seals-Jones really. Outside of them will have some Higbee and Henry, but that’s about it.

all of those except Henry, probably Mo Cox and Kmet as well.

• NDNole

@AVPMVP said...

I like the Cowboys and the Vikings.

So, one could also take that as a sign that the Patriots and Panthers are going to smash all over the place.

I am also putting the Browns in a bunch as I get closer to Sunday.

Might be out of gas cause I like cowboys defense week too. NE is probably gonna put up 34 with no turnovers now lol.

• siddom

fade big ben and geno, i.e. no qb’s for sunday showdown pit/sea?

• NDNole

Off topic the lady that was sideline reporting the Kentucky Georgia game was thicker than the average reporter. ;)

Edit: After further review……replay says the camera just hit her at the right angle. Average at best lol.

AND no doubt these coaches know the point spread. Why do you call timeout with 7 seconds left to score a meaningless td when you are down 23 points???? Smh lol.

• NDNole

@siddom said...

I dont think you can fade both in showdown. One of them will be in the winning lineup unless you think they don’t throw a td. Otherwise they will be one of the highest scorers on raw points. I’d play whoever you think team wins the game that qb will be in the winning lineup.

• theghostofveebs

@siddom said...

Ben’s ok when he doesn’t have to do much for this year’s team to win. 2 passing TDs, a rushing TD for najee, maybe a defensive TD. Steelers 31-13. Gino 215/1/2. Alex Collins might break one off and make it 31-20.

Can’t fade Geno in Sunday Showie.. he’s gonna be chucking all night from behind. PIT by DD! 15-20… “E-Z”! Play-O-Day. As for GPP, have to go Mahome/Hill/KELCE stack… so much value.. run back w Seals-Jones, Mc L… LION DST. Like a O-owned McKinnon at RB for K C, plus McKissic if Gibby is out. Other builds, I have JAX/Brown, lots of Hunt/Hubb/Swift 3-man RB stacks. Looking like almost 100% R S J at TE/Flex. Just don’t think you can fade Seal-Jones in a game likely to crack 70 total (50++ for K C!!!!) For those that think I’m crazy I called for the Clevey/Charger to be in the 70’s last week, and they gave you 90. There is O defense in this league especially when certain teams will play… as you saw Monday Night again. GLA

• rjschick92

Thinking about double or triple stacking Mahomes. IMO, they’re not even going to bother trying to run the ball this week. WFT has been atrocious guarding anything deep.

Only question is the runback.

• squidkill

Lets go fellas……

NFL Sun 1PM EDT – $10 entry – 12/25 spots filled *** https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/115609357

• Baseballshark2019

Fan Duel and its parent company are horrible organizations that lack transparency and should not be licensed in the united states in my opinion. I moved all my play to DraftKings because of the transparency. I would place fan duel in the same category as ultimate bet if those remember poker. I would not ever give them money and will be a champion of steering consumers to all other platforms or tell people they should just not play if they can only play at fan duel

Have plenty of McKissic. Some D Carter and Gandy-Golden. End up going chalk-Hendo & Hunt on a bunch also now. Like Taylor at 6600 vs HOU. Some Herbert’s 4600 to go with my K C Stacks. A few Bateman’s as salary filler. Reid puts up upper 40s tomorrow off these losses………… Hopefully all through air.

• marker0357

Is anyone else having trouble finding anyone they like from the afternoon games? Once I put together my stacks, the pricing tiers for the afternoon games suck. Guys are all grouped together, either late afternoon or early so pivots are going to be tough.

Harby sez Bateman Will Play this week. He may get O… or 15 + at 3000 flat. Feel he will get that 5x upside. Lotta points tomorrow Charger/Ravens.

• Hjd29

McLaurin and Ricky Seals or Khalil Herbert and Jakobi in cash? McLaurin hammy news has me leaning towards Herbert/Jakobi but is there really reason to be scared off Terry?

• rjschick92

@Hjd29 said...

McLaurin and Ricky Seals or Khalil Herbert and Jakobi in cash? McLaurin hammy news has me leaning towards Herbert/Jakobi but is there really reason to be scared off Terry?

I don’t like the words wide receiver and hamstring in the same sentence.

K.Herbert basically needs a score or else he’s not going to do a ton. He doesn’t catch. Rookie QB plus 3rd string RB is a recipe for disaster IMO.

He’s likely to be chalk but could see him finishing with 10 carries for 30 yards after the Packers get up early. I’m actually really high on Packers D.

• 33BeRad

@rjschick92 said...

Thinking about double or triple stacking Mahomes. IMO, they’re not even going to bother trying to run the ball this week. WFT has been atrocious guarding anything deep.

Only question is the runback.

Just do seals jones, you’ll need the savings. Or don’t do a runback, you don’t have to.

• Rickytango13

@NDNole said...

Off topic the lady that was sideline reporting the Kentucky Georgia game was thicker than the average reporter. ;)

Edit: After further review……replay says the camera just hit her at the right angle. Average at best lol.

AND no doubt these coaches know the point spread. Why do you call timeout with 7 seconds left to score a meaningless td when you are down 23 points???? Smh lol.

Because the coaches are judged on metrics outside of w/l such as average w/l differential, total point differential, ppg, etc

• HoodsFromTheWood

@marker0357 said...

Is anyone else having trouble finding anyone they like from the afternoon games? Once I put together my stacks, the pricing tiers for the afternoon games suck. Guys are all grouped together, either late afternoon or early so pivots are going to be tough.

Looks to me like most of the main slate “meat” should be off the bone early. Only 3 late games in which 4 out of the 6 team D’s are top 11 in least points allowed and 3 O’s, NE, Den and LV are bottom 13 in scoring. It should be interesting to see how the head coaching changes affect LV and Ari. Kingsbury is also the OC. I heard Squid and the DKexperience will be calling plays for Ari. this week. What could go wrong?

• rjschick92

@33BeRad said...

Just do seals jones, you’ll need the savings. Or don’t do a runback, you don’t have to.

Agree. Only issue with KC is that the stack is so expensive you need to pray your cheap punts hit.

Might go to some Daniel Jones. It opens up a lot of options. Rams looking a little vulnerable last week.

• 33BeRad

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Looks to me like most of the main slate “meat” should be off the bone early. Only 3 late games in which 4 out of the 6 team D’s are top 11 in least points allowed and 3 O’s, NE, Den and LV are bottom 13 in scoring. It should be interesting to see how the head coaching changes affect LV and Ari. Kingsbury is also the OC. I heard Squid and the DKexperience will be calling plays for Ari. this week. What could go wrong?

So this means the early games will disappoint and the late games will smash! HA! That Dallas game is one of the few O/U lines that has actually gone up this week. I will throw a couple Mac lineups in some tourneys. Dallas goes up early and NE has to throw to catchup. Maybe something like Zeke/Amari with Mac and a WR plus Henry. could be interesting.

• RipCityRings

Loading up on Mixon and hoping for Kelce/McKissic and Taylor/Cooks battles. Hedging McKissic with Gibson elsewhere, and Henderson over Hunt for me even if he’s active. I think Cleveland gets rolled and their passing game stays flat.

Big dumb Tua stack for the early showdown.

• theghostofveebs

@RipCityRings said...

I think Cleveland gets rolled and their passing game stays flat.

This is my worry too, but don’t want to get steamrolled with 0% Hunt….especially with Chubb out and Arizona lacking its primary play-caller.

• NDNole

Fade hunt at your own risk.

• theghostofveebs

@NDNole said...

Fade hunt at your own risk.

https://www.fanduel.com/theduel/posts/browns-stats-with-and-without-nick-chubb-are-mind-blowing-01eqr7nn05ym

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).