1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4.5 ) at Chicago ( 4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at New England ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( 4 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4 ) —- T: 43

Monday, 10/18
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at Tennessee ( 3.5 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zpa1989

hammy issue scaring people off mclaurin?

• thedkexperience

Everyone throwing out RB names as if Ekeler isn’t gonna score 35 points.

Lamar is gonna score 40 again and that game go so far over in a race to 40 for each team that basically everyone in it goes 4x and the million winner looks like a single game parlay.

• goboltsgo

They are saying hunt will be on snap count but yet that he’ll handle more work than normal not sure what to make of this news…

• BigRay

@goboltsgo said...

They are saying hunt will be on snap count but yet that he’ll handle more work than normal not sure what to make of this news…

Hilarious

• goboltsgo

Yea it’s a weird update on nbcsportsedge.com about hunt

Little nervous about Hunt. They don’t want him to get hurt any more. Can’t be too heavy if he duds.

• ifthethunder

@zpa1989 said...

hammy issue scaring people off mclaurin?

Yes. McLaurins can’t race with tire problems. Thing is, we don’t know how bad the wheel is. Should be greater leverage than it would have been before the news, but I’ll probably only invest in quarter and dime satties.
    ~

• marker0357

sounds like Landry will not be playing? Anyone else to confirm?

• thedkexperience

@goboltsgo said...

All week I’ve been thinking that the Chubb injury will result in bigger weeks from Baker and Odell instead of Hunt. I still feel that way, just not enough to play either.

I think a vintage Odell game is potentially in play here.

• emoney1214

I haven’t heard what prompted the coach to say what he did, but sounds to me he wont have a Derrick Henry amount of touches. I wonder if it does scare some off as there are a ton of good plays, atleast on fd right around his salary.

• NDNole

Got my eyes on John Ross. Especially if slayton is out. But even if slayton is in I will probably play Ross in a lineup.

• Logan7777

@marker0357 said...

sounds like Landry will not be playing? Anyone else to confirm?

It was reported yesterday by several sources that he won’t suit up against Arizona this week.

• superjon

Hope everyone that’s been playing Waddle the past few weeks didn’t give up on him this week.

• thedkexperience

Tua throws with all upper body. He needs a coach to rebuild his lower half fundamentally.

I think if he quiets his legs in the pocket he’ll turn out to be a pretty good QB but if he doesn’t he’ll probably be replaced in 2 years.

• marker0357

@Logan7777 said...

It was reported yesterday by several sources that he won’t suit up against Arizona this week.

damn, let the substitutions begin

• thedkexperience

I like how Fan Duel just felt the need to text me that Zach Ertz will not be playing today for Arizona because I used him on Thursday.

• BIF

Still need 3 more for Squid’s $10 contest

NFL Today at 12:00 PM CDT – $10 entry – 22/25 spots filled

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/115609357

• marker0357

Packers or Rams DST? Both have TO potentials across the line against Fields and Jones and both likely playing from behind and will probably have to throw alot.

• jcotdl

i am using a lot of JT paired with Colt’s D

• thedkexperience

@marker0357 said...

Packers or Rams DST? Both have TO potentials across the line against Fields and Jones and both likely playing from behind and will probably have to throw alot.

For what it’s worth Danny Jones only has 2 turnovers so far this season.

It appears that Fields also only has 2 but he’s had 3 fumbles recovered.

• winnerchickendinner

@marker0357 said...

Neither. Jones and Fields each have only turned it over two times this year. Giants can keep up with the Rams. Packers don’t have Alexander and no one left in the secondary is known as a ballhawk. The bears have even pass/run splits so don’t expect them to just have Fields throw it all over the place.

• thedkexperience

@winnerchickendinner said...

Neither. Jones and Fields each have only turned it over two times this year. Giants can keep up with the Rams. Packers don’t have Alexander and no one left in the secondary is known as a ballhawk. The bears have even pass/run splits so don’t expect them to just have Fields throw it all over the place.

Fields has put the ball on the ground a bunch. If that continues he’s gonna start giving it up.

• NDNole

@marker0357 said...

Today I think cowboys is the right answer.

• zpa1989

t.y hilton back for 5k on FD? worth a flier in GPP?

• BIF

@NDNole said...

Today I think cowboys is the right answer.

I’m playing some Browns D

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).