1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4.5 ) at Chicago ( 4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at New England ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( 4 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4 ) —- T: 43

Monday, 10/18
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at Tennessee ( 3.5 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NDNole

Seahawks playing not to lose.

• DickyBigtop

Welp, had to sweat out dimes on a teased -2.5 from a couple of teams that wanted to lose.

• factorial89

week7- 6 teams on a bye.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Oh man, can’t believe I wake up to see game went into OT. I actually get a pass to Dissly, but it’s 7 yards and I needed 8.

Lose a x21 SGP by .5 yards

When everything sucks it seems to snowball, oh well.

Can’t believe PIT allowed Geno & Co to get back in the game… going into the 3Q the game had 24-3 written all over it. Rough loss for me with the -5.5. Put everything you have on BUF tonight. BUF by 20.

• odanny

@866 said...

Can’t believe PIT allowed Geno & Co to get back in the game… going into the 3Q the game had 24-3 written all over it. Rough loss for me with the -5.5. Put everything you have on BUF tonight. BUF by 20.

With the luck you’ve been talking about having lately, think I’ll play Tennessee on the moneyline.

• DickyBigtop

lol – yup, tease the Titans to -7.5, 5 dime lock

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

If people are loading up on TEN passing tonight, giddy up. Happy to be way overweight on Derrick Henry. Buffalo has been thumping some bad teams and TEN seems like they should be way better than they have performed.

You can still go 4-2 Buffalo and get AJ Brown #julio-jones)Julio Jones”:/players/julio-jones-12896 plus Henry and be totally covered for a close game. I’ll be really underweight on Tannehill.

• Wsdm61987

@thedkexperience said...

All good.

Actually I should apologize. In retrospect and reading it back my retort was way too much and out of line. Sorry about that. I shouldn’t jump on others opinions like that. I’m wrong all the time like everyone else. Apologies.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Not sure what to make of Julio Jones. He’s cheap and if he can make it through the whole game without injury he’s a lock but…

• zovyn

@866 said...

Man, I feel the same way… Titans aren’t that bad and Henry is still KING but the Bills just look like they’re firing on all cylinders… but I also told my buddy to load up on the over in KC@WAS yesterday and that bit me in the ass. Plus I need Allen to have a good night for my seasonal leagues and for my Thur-Mon and Sun-Mon lineups so that’s also got me edgy.

As a single-LU small/single entry contest player I hate hedging my DFS lineups across slates but that creepy feeling is there like I’ve got to load up on some Titans tonight. Maybe I’ll just heavy stack Tennessee on the Mon-Thur 2-game slate. Meh.

• zovyn

@Sleazygreazy said...

Not sure what to make of Julio Jones. He’s cheap and if he can make it through the whole game without injury he’s a lock but…

Actually, Sleazy – I think you summed it up perfectly.

I wish it was that simple, though – need to get an actual report on AJ Brown because he opens the field up a lot more for Julio but also draws RZ targets. Hard to really say whether AJ presence helps or hurts him… the sample size of both of them playing at the same time (healthy or otherwise) is just way too small.

The other issue is that the rest of the Titans WRs are hot garbage (and don’t say maybeFirkser, please) but you know one of them is going to get peppered if Brown sits. Really wish I knew what kind of defensive scheme the Bills are going to roll but I would think they’d try to shut down Henry and force Tanny to go after 1-on-1s in the secondary.

Should be a fun game to watch.

• ifthethunder

@Sleazygreazy said...

I think I’d go with A.J. Brown instead if he’s suiting up. But I favor Buffalo overall in the lineups. Vegas does get it wrong (Steelers e.g.), but they are more often right with the big spreads aren’t they? Like the Colts and Rams.
    ~

• DickyBigtop

@DickyBigtop said...

Better off teasing Pitt to -2.5 @ 155 and laying a dime and a half

Some times with turd teams you gotta hedge and bet higher..

Tonight is a straight bet, will lay heavy on the O/U

• HoodsFromTheWood

@ifthethunder said...

I think I’d go with A.J. Brown instead if he’s suiting up. But I favor Buffalo overall in the lineups. Vegas does get it wrong (Steelers e.g.), but they are more often right with the big spreads aren’t they? Like the Colts and Rams.
    ~

Captain Zach will get you high tonight

• ifthethunder

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Watch those hands, Ronald!

I do have Zack Moss in most (I’m not MME, usually 5-7 for these showdowns). I’m also going with a CPT Dawson Knox l.u. Both of them have salaries you can fit.
    ~

• squidkill

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

this gif is super creepy wood. even by my standards

• squidkill

hows buffalo against the run?? is Milano factor still a thing ?

• Dr_Gonzo

@squidkill said...

hows buffalo against the run?? is Milano factor still a thing ?

They’ve been good, but also haven’t seen a back like Henry yet. KC put 120 rush yards on them last week. I assumed Chester was the #3 WR for Tennessee, but I just checked snap counts and last week Marcus Johnson was 75% and Chester at 48%. Johnson at 2100 is interesting.

• jcotdl

after yesterday, hearing someone is “in line to be available” doesn’t exactly inspire confidence.. think i am going to go light tonight

• joephoto

I need to know if A.J. Brown is playing.

• Ringthebell26

I’m About 24 hours late but you’re welcome

• bobbbb

@joephoto said...

Paul Kuharsky reports A.J. Brown (illness) will play in the Titans’ Week 6 game against the Bills.
    Brown popped up as questionable well after the early games started on Sunday, leaving most fantasy managers who were counting on him in a serious conundrum. He has been dealing with a hamstring injury all year and it was previously reported that the issue would prevent him from getting a full complement of snaps.

• MrGRAMBO

@Dr_Gonzo said...

They’ve been good, but also haven’t seen a back like Henry yet. KC put 120 rush yards on them last week. I assumed Chester was the #3 WR for Tennessee, but I just checked snap counts and last week Marcus Johnson was 75% and Chester at 48%. Johnson at 2100 is interesting.

That’s a little misleading I think. 76 of those yards came from Mahomes/Hill, RBs were a combined 14/44.

• squidkill

@joephoto said...

Joe, take a couple glamour shots and come back around 7pm est

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).