1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4.5 ) at Chicago ( 4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at New England ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( 4 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4 ) —- T: 43

Monday, 10/18
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at Tennessee ( 3.5 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

TD for CPT Taylor again! Would have been better if he caught a 13 yard pass though.
    ~

• BIF

@RipCityRings said...

Wouldn’t mind a deep shot to Boykin…

Has he been on the field on offense ?

• RipCityRings

@BIF said...

Has he been on the field on offense ?

Not that I’ve seen, but I figured he might get a couple snaps with Watkins out.

• ifthethunder

Wow. I wish that was the end of the 4th quarter.
    ~

• timusbr

hey hey 😁

• ifthethunder

All of a sudden, my previous good lineup isn’t my good lineup anymore. Now it’s a CPT Mark Andrews lineup.

And of course it has Blankenship in it too. O.K. If BAL is going to score, it needs to be Andrews again.
    ~

• Skee

@ifthethunder said...

All of a sudden, my previous good lineup isn’t my good lineup anymore. Now it’s a CPT Mark Andrews lineup.

And of course it has Blankenship in it too. O.K. If BAL is going to score, it needs to be Andrews again.
    ~

lol there ya go. He’s about the only thing I got right. I was hoping that the lack of red zone production would spike now and give him a decent average and here we are.

Unfortunately I have multiple guys in single digits. I saw Pittman was the most targeted WR in the AFC or something so I figured Humphrey would be on him then they would throw away from him.

• ifthethunder

@Skee said...

lol there ya go. He’s about the only thing I got right. I was hoping that the lack of red zone production would spike now and give him a decent average and here we are.

Unfortunately I have multiple guys in single digits. I saw Pittman was the most targeted WR in the AFC or something so I figured Humphrey would be on him then they would throw away from him.

I got it, but I also got O.T. If the wrong guy does something, it the green swings right back down. But right now I’m at where I was with the other lineup at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Fantasy Points: 181.19

Mark Andrews 9,900
    Lamar Jackson 12,600
    Carson Wentz 10,200
    Jonathan Taylor 9,800
    Rodrigo Blankenship 3,600
    Parris Campbell 3,800
    ——————————————
    name 49,900

P.S. Or maybe the Blankenship won’t get blocked this time?
    ~

• ifthethunder

DAMMIT, lol!
    ~

• RipCityRings

Somehow this went from the most boring to most entertaining game of the year. Wonder if the Colts will start covering Andrews in OT…

• RipCityRings

I’m 2.1 FPS out of first in the FD 2H slate. MVP Lamar with Andrews, Hollywood, Pittman and Campbell. 1st has the same but Freeman instead of Campbell. Really wish the Colts had won that toss.

• ifthethunder

Andrews or run it in, plz.

NOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh well. Went from 21X in cash and tickets to a little more than 3.
    ~

• siddom

i gotta say, showdown is 10x than regular slate. the plays are so obvious. along with premium info its easy.

• 33BeRad

Welcome to Robert Anderson week. Squeaky wheel and the perfect defense to unleash him downfield against

• blake024

@33BeRad said...

downfield against

I think this works only if Minnesota gets a sizeable lead over Carolina and Anderson gets some garbage time receptions. Minnesota’s defense knows he is the squeaky wheel, and will probably devote more attention to trying to stop him for that. Defenses so far this year have also known about how he and Darnold have a rapport going back to their days at NYJ, and have thus forced Sam to getting the ball to the more unfamiliar Moore when they choose to pass. Anderson has been and will continue to be treated as WR1 by opponents. I think if you want to take a shot at Anderson in GPPs (def not a cash play) you want to run it back with Jefferson and Mattison(or Cook if he plays). If MIN gets a good lead on Carolina then its highly likely WR1 and RB1 go off for them.

• dominicanpapi

Landon Collins is probably the worse starting safety in the league. If Hill plays this week, I’m all in. I’m a WFT fan unfortunately and our defense can’t cover worth a damn. We’re constantly giving receivers 10 yard cushions so I fully expect Kelce to eat on the underneath stuff as well. McLaurin run back makes a ton of sense. I would say Gibson as well but he doesn’t get a ton of passing work and I’m assuming Washington’s going to be playing from behind.

Other random Tuesday thoughts:

Henderson and Rams D make a ton of sense. I normally don’t try to pay up for defenses but if the Giants are going to be missing 4-5 starters, I don’t see how they score many points here.

Chargers/Ravens is probably another game to stack, especially if you’re 3 maxing.

Would like to go back to the Bengals passing attack but too early in the week to decide.

• Ace15

Javonte Williams breaks a out this week. Stacking Mahomes/Hill/Kelce. They are going to come out mad…I hope…maybe run it back with RSJ…puke.

• superjon

@Ace15 said...

Stacking Mahomes/Hill/Kelce.

I like Mahomes with one of them and then maybe one of the cheaper guys. Doubt you’ll see all 3 in the winning lineup, at least not on FD.

• TopDawgs07

On the other side, I don’t mind Heinicke either. The Chiefs defense is pathetic at the moment and his price is only $5,800 on DK. You can make an argument for Gibson if he’s healthy, along with McLaurin.

• NDNole

This looks like the week D Hop breaks out. Browns seem to be having trouble facing top dog WR1 if they get peppered with targets. If Hop gets 9+ targets I think he is gonna have a big game. Past result arent the be all but reke and Mike Williams KILLED them. They also got peppered with targets. Just my early snap judgement.

• theghostofveebs

@dominicanpapi said...

’m a WFT fan unfortunately and our defense can’t cover worth a damn.

Where’s the pass rush this year?!

• Z06Fanatic

Wentz 5400 vs HOU – do I dare roll the GPP dice?

• bazerko

• dominicanpapi

@theghostofveebs said...

Where’s the pass rush this year?!

You know what’s crazy, I read a stat on Twitter the other day, I think we’re 2nd in pass rush/pressure but either last or near the bottom in coverage, so I took that as we’re getting there but our secondary is horrible. If Hill plays, it feels like a lock he and Mahomes will connect on a deep ball at some point during the game. They just don’t have the personnel, and the constant 5-10 yard cushions our linebackers give receivers/tight ends makes me think Kelce eats as well. It’s just difficult to fit both in a lineup unless value starts opening up.

• emnj69

@dominicanpapi said...

You know what’s crazy, I read a stat on Twitter the other day, I think we’re 2nd in pass rush/pressure but either last or near the bottom in coverage, so I took that as we’re getting there but our secondary is horrible. If Hill plays, it feels like a lock he and Mahomes will connect on a deep ball at some point during the game. They just don’t have the personnel, and the constant 5-10 yard cushions our linebackers give receivers/tight ends makes me think Kelce eats as well. It’s just difficult to fit both in a lineup unless value starts opening up.

or u could play josh gordon and enjoy his not one not two but THREE long tds from PH-last week they just let him get this feet wet now he is free to dominate like only he can

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).