1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4.5 ) at Chicago ( 4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at New England ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( 4 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4 ) —- T: 43

Monday, 10/18
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at Tennessee ( 3.5 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• osuryanf

@theghostofveebs said...

Excellent young skywalker…feel the hate build inside you.

Pay no attention to the Pats holding the Bucs to 19 points and Brady to zero passing TDs.

Also pay no attention that New England:

1.) Lost at home to Miami who is starting to look like a really, really bad team

2.) Got spanked at home by New Orleans

3.) Barely beat a horrendous Houston team playing a backup QB

I am the furthest thing from a Cowboys fan buttttttt New England has only covered 2 out of 5 games. There’s a reason that line opened at -3.5 and has already jumped to -4.5 within a couple days.

• squidkill

@osuryanf said...

Also pay no attention that New England:

1.) Lost at home to Miami who is starting to look like a really, really bad team

2.) Got spanked at home by New Orleans

3.) Barely beat a horrendous Houston team playing a backup QB

I am the furthest thing from a Cowboys fan buttttttt New England has only covered 2 out of 5 games. There’s a reason that line opened at -3.5 and has already jumped to -4.5 within a couple days.

Your disdain for the Patriots is clear. Point on the doll where Robert K. and Bill touched you. It will be OK, I promise.

• squidkill

Looks like the KC/ Washing ton game is where everyone is flocking to. Not too many high totals this week. Gonna be very low scoring IMO.

• squidkill

Also, very hard week for Survivor- Looks like LA traveling cross country for a 100pm game (tough spot) or a divisional game with Indy

• BIF

@Z06Fanatic said...

Wentz 5400 vs HOU – do I dare roll the GPP dice?

Short week, coming off a tough loss, I think they had an OL go down and it’s Wentz – it’s a good setup on paper but I wouldn’t go all-in

• BIF

@squidkill said...

Also, very hard week for Survivor- Looks like LA traveling cross country for a 100pm game (tough spot) or a divisional game with Indy

Steelers against a travelling Seahawk team with no Russ and no Carson. Their season is over and will play like it as they are already 3 games behind the Cardinals and 2.5 games behind the Rams (as they lost H2H).

Geno looked good on the first drive which is common for a guy coming off the bench against a defense that has not prepared for him; his later possessions made him look like the career backup that he is.

I’ll take the Steelers in a prime time home game even without JuJu as a steady diet of Najae along with short passes to Diontae and Claypool will be enough to outscore a Geno-led deflated Seahawks team.

• BIF

@osuryanf said...

Cowboys are also 5-0 ATS this year too

When I saw the opening line, my 35 years of betting wisdom began screaming “look away, it’s a trap”.

This game could surely end 38-10 for Dallas but there is also a path “just because it’s NFL football” to a 19-17 game with late backdoor cover by Mac and the Pats.

I’m staying away because if I bet Dallas here and lost, I’d be angry for the next 3+ weeks (because I know better) and if Dallas wins/covers by 20, it won’t bother me as a lost opportunity because there are many other games to bet on.

• squidkill

@BIF said...

Short week, coming off a tough loss, I think they had an OL go down and it’s Wentz – it’s a good setup on paper but I wouldn’t go all-in

Very low O/U game and a 10 point favorite doesn’t sound appealing at all for GPP IMO

• squidkill

@BIF said...

Steelers against a travelling Seahawk team with no Russ and no Carson. Their season is over and will play like it as they are already 3 games behind the Cardinals and 2.5 games behind the Rams (as they lost H2H).

Geno looked good on the first drive which is common for a guy coming off the bench against a defense that has not prepared for him; his later possessions made him look like the career backup that he is.

I’ll take the Steelers in a prime time home game even without JuJu as a steady diet of Najae along with short passes to Diontae and Claypool will be enough to outscore a Geno-led deflated Seahawks team.

I might get physically ill clicking on Pittsburgh to Win.

• BIF

Wow – I just put up the Happy-er Meal a few minutes ago and it’s almost half-full 👍

NFL Sun 12:00 PM CDT – $3 entry – 32/75 spots filled

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/115600075

• BIF

@squidkill said...

Very low O/U game and a 10 point favorite doesn’t sound appealing at all for GPP IMO

So you are trusting Vegas that this game is low scoring but you won’t trust them that the Steelers are 5 point faves for Survivor.

Point on the doll where Terry Bradshaw touched you….

• squidkill

@BIF said...

So you are trusting Vegas that this game is low scoring but you won’t trust them that the Steelers are 5 point faves for Survivor.

Fair point fair point

• marker0357

KC, CIN, and LAR are all viable if not already played.

• osuryanf

@BIF said...

• hbomb57

@squidkill said...

This is the week my Lions will come thru ……

You know your great when your Quarterback is throwing the touchdown sign up while your still 10 yards from the endzone and still juking in the backfield,

• factorial89

detroit lions get their 1st. win this week.love the plus 3.5 pts. and plus 160 ml also.qb goff is a nice value play with swift.run it back with chase and mixon.

• timusbr

@emnj69 said...

or u could play josh gordon and enjoy his not one not two but THREE long tds from PH-last week they just let him get this feet wet now he is free to dominate like only he can

So interesting…..is Josh Gordon. He has skills, no doubt about it. The NFL thinkers, keep him around, and keep him relevant because of those skills. I jumped on the 1200 salary in showdown last week and his 3400 salary makes him a salary saver with upside this week. IMHO, he is the second best WR on the team and best 3rd option for Mahomes. He actually might make Hill more attractive.

• osuryanf

@factorial89 said...

detroit lions get their 1st. win this week.love the plus 3.5 pts. and plus 160 ml also.qb goff is a nice value play with swift.run it back with chase and mixon.

Bengals fan here but I will admit… this game screams let down.

They’ve had a lot of tight/emotional games and I could easily see them overlooking this opponent. Detroit is competing very hard right now. I typically don’t bet my teams because of obvious reasons but I definitely understand why people would consider Detroit +3.5 here.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@osuryanf said...

Bengals fan here but I will admit… this game screams let down.

I don’t think any game could scream letdown louder than last week.

• siddom

Ertz best captain?

• squidkill

@timusbr said...

So interesting…..is Josh Gordon. He has skills, no doubt about it. The NFL thinkers, keep him around, and keep him relevant because of those skills. I jumped on the 1200 salary in showdown last week and his 3400 salary makes him a salary saver with upside this week. IMHO, he is the second best WR on the team and best 3rd option for Mahomes. He actually might make Hill more attractive.

you all are smoking what Josh is…

• ifthethunder

We could use some more people for the PGA forum contest. $1, CJ Cup.

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/115515626

Here’s a recent form guide:

https://betting.betfair.com/golf/golf-form-guide/the-cj-cup-2021-players-form-guide-091021-779.html
    ~

• timusbr

@squidkill said...

you all are smoking what Josh is…

Josh is good Indica?
    damn I knew I liked that guy.

• marker0357

random Hardman heater incoming.

• superjon

is the wr/cb available yet?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).