1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( -4.5 ) at Chicago ( 4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at New England ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( 4 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4 ) —- T: 43

Monday, 10/18
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at Tennessee ( 3.5 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thedkexperience

Looking at this weekend … I’m getting dangerously close to playing Ben Roethlisberger.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@blakevoiles said...

Anyone else thinking Bucs d tonight? Hurts has not played well against teams with a strong pass rush and it is a Thursday night game.

I don’t know. Hurts put up 23.92 DKpts vs a Panther D that has 6 more sacks, 7 less pts and 100 less yds given up per game than the Bucs. And this is the first konami code QB they’ve faced this season. And they’re really banged up in the secondary. Tampa with the win 38-28

• HoodsFromTheWood

@thedkexperience said...

Looking at this weekend … I’m getting dangerously close to playing Ben Roethlisberger.

Friends don’t let friends play Dusty Ben

• BIF

@TopDawgs07 said...

BIF, what other games are you considering this week? I like Detroit and Carolina as home dogs currently.

Over 52.5 tonight
    Jax +3 not a big play
    Rams -9.5 if Dimes is out
    Clev -3 waiting as I want -2.5 or I’ll buy it down
    Pitt -5

Think I like your Caro but wanna see injuries on Friday

Everyone likes Detroit so I’ll likely play the Bengals – Lions seem to have decent team chemistry but Bengals are a better team as they have a better QB and a Top 5 WR unit

• BIF

@thedkexperience said...

Rule of thumb is nothing matters on Wednesday.

If they aren’t practicing Thursday it’s a bad sign.

If they aren’t practicing Friday they probably are not playing.

Agreed but it was visually weird and all those injuries besides one or two were new this week and not many of those guys typically miss a Wednesday practice – especially this early in season

• Lbb11

WR/CB chart weekly ask? Thx in advance and always!

• BIF

@squidkill said...

Bif, How do the Eagles attack TB tonight? Besides the obvious answer thru the air? Perimeter? Over the middle?

Short, middle passes and double moves outside

I think 7-8 total TDs get scored so no kickers for me – maybe 1-2 Bucs D for a pick 6 chance or sack strip and scoop TD otherwise all passing targets and QBs

• thedkexperience

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Friends don’t let friends play Dusty Ben

I’ve since moved on from my initial build of 4 Steelers to a more reasonable build of 1 Steeler who isn’t Big Ben.

But … the Seahawks defense is horrific. Definitely take a note of it.

• BIF

@superjon said...

Team No Ertz

Risky move with Bucs best pass coverage LB Lavonte David out tonight and he usually covers the TE or RB coming out for a pass

Eagles will test the backup early and often

• ifthethunder

@Lbb11 said...

Page 5, theIrrigator put up the link. 2nd post from the top.
    ~

• BIF

@Lbb11 said...

Go back 2-4 pages

• superjon

@BIF said...

Risky move with Bucs best pass coverage LB Lavonte David out tonight and he usually covers the TE or RB coming out for a pass

Eagles will test the backup early and often

For sure, but I never said I was good at this :)

• thedkexperience

@BIF said...

Short, middle passes and double moves outside

I think 7-8 total TDs get scored so no kickers for me – maybe 1-2 Bucs D for a pick 6 chance or sack strip and scoop TD otherwise all passing targets and QBs

Yup.

I don’t think the Eagles have anything on D that can slow down the Bucs either in the air or on the ground, but Hurts can probably keep it interesting in a fashion exactly how you described. His ball security does seem better for what it’s worth though.

Sort of … for a guy with 4 fumbles and 3 INTs.

Never mind. 🤣

• Jeddy3

@Lbb11 said...

Repeat

• thedkexperience

@superjon said...

For sure, but I never said I was good at this :)

This is why I like firing a bullet into the Thursday – Mon slate. If you got a hunch on a guy and hit you know that you’re a leg up going into the weekend so you can potentially do wackier stuff on Sunday. And if you don’t like the Thursday game and it busts then you just watched a ton of 20 to 40% owned guys bust.

• BIF

Had a $50 same game parlay free bet to use with Bet365

Took 4 guys to score an Anytime TD tonight
    A Brown
    Lenny
    Hurts
    Ertz

Pays 44-1 or $2200

• jcotdl

@thedkexperience said...

This is why I like firing a bullet into the Thursday – Mon slate. If you got a hunch on a guy and hit you know that you’re a leg up going into the weekend so you can potentially do wackier stuff on Sunday. And if you don’t like the Thursday game and it busts then you just watched a ton of 20 to 40% owned guys bust.

i’m a fan of this program- hit some single entry’s and some three-maxes, faded this game for the most part and used Gainwell in nearly half of them..

• theghostofveebs

@BIF said...

Had a $50 same game parlay free bet to use with Bet365

Took 4 guys to score an Anytime TD tonight
    A Brown
    Lenny
    Hurts
    Ertz

Pays 44-1 or $2200

I’ll buy that from you for $300 right now.

• siddom

godwin or antonio?

• jcotdl

@siddom said...

godwin or antonio?

one, the other, or both..

• winnerchickendinner

Was going to hammer most of the over for receiving yards on most of the receivers on a DK SGP but forgot I can’t place a bet in Florida.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@siddom said...

godwin or antonio?

Deebo or Raymond, work league or season long?

• jcotdl

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Deebo or Raymond, work league or season long?

• ifthethunder

From what I’ve read, the Eagles play more zone than any other NFL D. So this favors Antonio Brown over Mike Evans, perhaps?
    ~

• siddom

antonio + gainwell or godwin + oj howard dk gpp?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).