1:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Jacksonville ( 2 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -2.5 ) at Buffalo ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 7 ) at Seattle ( -7 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 9.5 ) at Green Bay ( -9.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Indianapolis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 55

Monday, October 19th
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) —- T: 50

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Wrightime

Wow seahawks are favored by 7 .. Obsurd line

• Bigbluecrew

Bortles has another nice matchup against Houtson.

Houston got torched by Hasselback and Bortles is a lot younger and faster than he is

• somethingfresh

What is absurd* is the line isn’t double digits in CenturyLink. Panthers are going to be 4-4 soon pal

• browns79

Is this the week Megatron and Stafford finally wake up….some interesting match ups to build around this week.

• Wrightime

@somethingfresh said...

What is absurd* is the line isn’t double digits in CenturyLink. Panthers are going to be 4-4 soon pal

And why exactly should hawks be favored by double digits agansit panthers or any team at moment . Have u watched them play lol

• Wrightime

@somethingfresh said...

And if i remember correctly the panthers with cam have played the hawks very tough past few years . And way hawks cover te over the middle and in general, i can easily see that being a fg game

• somethingfresh

You think the LoB is gonna get scored on even once by Ginn Jr and Co. at sound-rigged CenturyLink? Put the beer down it’s 9am

• Wrightime

@somethingfresh said...

You think the LoB is gonna get scored on even once by Ginn Jr and Co. at sound-rigged CenturyLink? Put the beer down it’s 9am

By olsen for sure . And is any hawks wr going to catch a pass on norman. Hawks should be1-3 at best. But your right they should be double digit favs sure ..

• dakotahwithanh

Lets not forgot the Hawks almost lost to Matt Stafford 2 weeks ago at Century Link. Matt Stafford. Let that sink in.

Hawks leave their corners on the same side of the field all game, leaving an offense to move recievers around to create the matchup they want.

At the very least ill have Carolina D in a couple lineups this week.

• Wrightime

I will def have olsen in a few lineups

• Capone1233

@somethingfresh said...

That game will be a 13-10 type of game. I will fade completely.

• kjkeelty

Tempting to stack NE again, since they would like to beat the Colts by roughly 800 points on Sunday night. But they’ve used the ground game quite a bit the past couple of games vs. Indy (Jonas Gray, Blount). Edelman is safe for cash games, just like any other week, but aside from that it’s a little tricky.

• somethingfresh

I can’t tell if you’re joking. Olsen has played Jags, Texans, Saints, Bucs Ds and what are his numbers? And you think he’s “for sure” scoring on LoB in Seattle?

• Capone1233

@kjkeelty said...

Tempting to stack NE again, since they would like to beat the Colts by roughly 800 points on Sunday night. But they’ve used the ground game quite a bit the past couple of games vs. Indy (Jonas Gray, Blount). Edelman is safe for cash games, just like any other week, but aside from that it’s a little tricky.

Blount may be a good play. I can see Belichek pounding Blount all game once again until they stop the run, why change what they are doing.

• WolfProblems

First time poster, long time listener…

Thoughts on Tyrod this week? Seems like these Cincy games are fantasy goodness lately…

• SkeletonCrew13

Talk about ATL and NO.

I feel like Brees will put up 300+ 2 TD while Devonta freeman still runs for 150. Those defenses really…

• Capone1233

@SkeletonCrew13 said...

Talk about ATL and NO.

I feel like Brees will put up 300+ 2 TD while Devonta freeman still runs for 150. Those defenses really…

Great game to stack in.

• finn4

Deandre “Target Monster” Hopkins gonna be considered elite after this week

• Bigbluecrew

@finn4 said...

Deandre “Target Monster” Hopkins gonna be considered elite after this week

I think this game is going to feature a good amount of Robinson for Jax also.

Hopkins is a given, but I’m thinking Bortles and company will surprise again.

• dimestorez

@browns79 said...

Is this the week Megatron and Stafford finally wake up….some interesting match ups to build around this week.

Megatron could have a nice game, but I just don’t like Stafford. I think I will find my stack elsewhere.

• shockermandan

@SkeletonCrew13 said...

I’m glad this one is on Thursday. I think I’m just going to treat this like a Coors field MLB game and play the Sunday slate only.

• Capone1233

Megatron should drop to about $6700 before i will touch him.

• mikey201

bortles,brady,kaepernick vs ravens
    who you guys like for RBs

• Charlotte49ers

@somethingfresh said...

That is rich, put down the pipe my friend. Maybe 6-2 but they aren’t losing the next 4. The Panthers are built too well for that. How many teams in the NFL could lose their top WR, DE, LB and starting tackle and still go 4-0 against anyone?

• Richebee

After watching Detroit yesterday all I have to say is, ALL IN ON MATT FORTE.. THEN I WILL RAISE MY ALL IN AND TAKE OUT A LOAN AND BE ALL IN AGAIN

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler