1:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Jacksonville ( 2 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -2.5 ) at Buffalo ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 7 ) at Seattle ( -7 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 9.5 ) at Green Bay ( -9.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Indianapolis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 55

Monday, October 19th
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) —- T: 50

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• MrSnuffleupagus

@kashflo said...

……………………………………….JOIQUE BELL!!!!………………. your welcome…

Why?

• kashflo

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

Why?

as a gpp play of course… but when healthy last year bell put up some decent numbers, not to mention I think the Ameer Abdula experiment is over, as he keeps putting the ball on the ground. going against CHI who will have to account for megatron, Bell will have his opportunities, especially on the goal line. He can also catch out of the backfeild for a big guy…. im not saying im all in on him, but he could surprise folks, plus he will be 0.0% owned. 12-15 pts is all im looking for.

5500 on FD and 3400 on DK for a starting RB is a risk im willing to fly once or twice

• Bigbluecrew

@kdriskell311 said...

Forte/Jones/Gates

Thanks!

• Matt2hew

Anyone think there’s a chance that Brent Celek gets double digits this week against the Giants? Coming off two games with a TD and the giants aren’t playing very good D vs the TE this year, plus the eagles have been using more 2 TE sets with he and Ertz. Bare Minimum 2.5k on Draftkings

• mateo94

Ted Ginn Jr or Cecil Shorts as punts this week? CS is coming off a dislocated shoulder but is expected to play leaning towards Ginn. Hes consitant, returns kicks, and mix up a good yardage/reception games with a TD or two and we have upside boys hes also incredibly cheap.

• BrentonKasselder

I am paying up for Brady, Freeman, hopkins and Forte this week big in Cash and saving money with CIN, Snead, and C. West this on DK….Tweaking lineups, etc and was able to put a number of lineups together in the 170 proj point range on DK and 142 range on FD with a very solid floor and ceiling….I especially like HOPKINS and FORTE this week

• MrSnuffleupagus

Hopkins, who ever was on Mike Evans last week shut him out. Go with foster against Jacksonville.

• sportwiz628

Foster is one of my favorite plays against the weak Jags D. Wouldn’t even consider him 100% last week and he played an overall great game. Full strength this week. Main target for HOU.

• Drayzen

With that said….Foster or Ingram? Tough choice.

• MovieDude92

Foster just became questionable…

• NYjetsons

Is Justin Forsett out? Any news?

• rotorebel624

@kashflo said...

……………………………………….JOIQUE BELL!!!!………………. your welcome…

I dont think he is a good play at all. I think they use bell/riddick/zenner/abdullah this week and will not touch none of them its a real mess right now. Just my 2 1/2 cents.

• fpm2015

@NYjetsons said...

Is Justin Forsett out? Any news?

say hello to buck allen!

• Jzav113

Can’t decide if I should actually trust Anderson and that o-line

• Bigbluecrew

Looks like OBJ is going to be close to a game time decision.

• jregger

@Drayzen said...

With that said….Foster or Ingram? Tough choice.

I’m going with Ingram in cash. ATL run defense = atrocious

• blakevoiles

@Kraigger3 said...

I’m confident in Blount this week. Last two times they played the Colts and had Blount he had huge games.
    2015- 30 – 148 – 3 TD
    2014- 24 – 166 – 4 TD

Colts Defense has the most negative plays against the run this year in the nfl. I can only hope people roster blount.

• Csquared1987

CHI VS. DET Has shootout written all over it

• pitts83

Any chance the Broncos try to run the ball on the Browns terrible run defense? Hillman or Anderson have any appeal?

• Genghis_Khan

@PapaDBets said...

For some reason i see Sproles torching the weak Giants LB corps in this one, ironically in a similar way that Vereen lit up the 49ers this past week.

Be careful assuming the GIants LB corps is weak— IMO Beason being hurt actually improves the MLB position, as Unga is playing lights out as a rookie. Also, Devon Kennard may be back next week. He’s becoming a top tier OLB in his 2nd year. These two guys are a huge part of why the Giants D has been “surprisingly” good so far.

To the guy above who predicted the Sproles PR TD— last year, I’d be with you, but the Giants spent a lot of money and time upgrading special teams this year, and it has showed. Harris is not only our new slot and PR, but one of the top gunners in the league.

As for the nickel corner spot, agreed, that is a true Achilles heel.

• UnregisteredUser

@Csquared1987 said...

CHI VS. DET Has shootout written all over it

Except for the O/U of 43….

https://rotogrinders.com/schedules/nfl

• Genghis_Khan

@jregger said...

Yeah, they’re allowing… oh, wait, the fewest yds/gm rushing in the entire NFL.

• ComicFx

FREEman ATL BIRDs ownership o/u 80% Thur-Sun contests? You fading him AGAIN?

Factoring in the Thursday night rookie mistake roster 8 players going tonight and a DST on Sunday inflation, I’d still take the under, my projection 74% so it does make for an interesting Thur-Sun do I fade question this week.

For my bankroll, planning to enter ZERO contests cash or GPP Thur-Sun, I don’t want to fade it and playbook says to fade it so, rules is rules, why stress. #FREEBIRD

• zpa1989

@Genghis_Khan said...

Yeah, they’re allowing… oh, wait, the fewest yds/gm rushing in the entire NFL.

right there fantasy rank against RB’s is bad because of that one dallas game with all the TD’s but atlanta is allowing fewest yards per game and under 4 YPC

• Gaudexmachina

@jregger said...

Game script+”(player-popup)CJ Spiller”:/players/c-j-spiller-11713….I prefer to pass on Ingram. Foster seems good, would rather take Forte. Throw me in some Dion Lewis if I can stomach only 2 quarters of production.

@jregger that splash of Cutler makes me smile every time I see you post.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).