1:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Jacksonville ( 2 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -2.5 ) at Buffalo ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 7 ) at Seattle ( -7 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 9.5 ) at Green Bay ( -9.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Indianapolis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 55

Monday, October 19th
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) —- T: 50

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Sasquatch39

What will Cooks and Snead do tonight for the Saints?

• Elz24

@SkeletonCrew13 said...

But is Foster going to play. I see he is still questionable

Arian Foster (groin) was limited in Wednesday’s practice.

Foster missed time last week to get checked for a concussion, but didn’t have any setbacks with his groin injury. The Texans are managing his practice reps. Foster is a high-end RB1 against a Jacksonville defense that’s coming off a three touchdown game allowed to Doug Martin.

That’s per rotoworld. He is playing

• thefantasykidny

My working lineup right now: Hoyer, Foster, Forte, Edelman, Fitzgerald, Decker, Gates, Gould, Jets.
    Thoughts?

• osuryanf

@thefantasykidny said...

My working lineup right now: Hoyer, Foster, Forte, Edelman, Fitzgerald, Decker, Gates, Gould, Jets.
    Thoughts?

Looks good.. so you’ll probably put up 80 points :P

• Callahan

Looking like a double tightend look for me this week. anyone else?

• Posterizes

@Callahan said...

Looking like a double tightend look for me this week. anyone else?

Unless gronk retires before Sunday….yes

• osuryanf

I have two solid lineups in the Mon/Thurs slate from earlier in the week.. Hopefully I can run well tonight and pull off a good sized score, but who knows!

• rotorebel624

@zpa1989 said...

boldin james jones hurns or matthews, if you had to pick, on fan duel

I like boldin

• Callahan

@Posterizes said...

Unless gronk retires before Sunday….yes

Same haha. lots of value at that second TE. C. Gilmore if he plays, donnell, walker, and clay all look solid for

• HeroFnStatus

Jones/Gronkowski, Fitz/Eifert, Edelman-Marshall/Bennett or Thomas/Gates?

Have no idea which pair to rollout, any help would be great, thanks!

• osuryanf

@DaddyDukes said...

Jones/Gronkowski, Fitz/Eifert, Edelman-Marshall/Bennett or Thomas/Gates?

Have no idea which pair to rollout, any help would be great, thanks!

Personally, I like Edelman/Marshall.

• Capone1233

Golden Tate is my guy this week. 18 targets last week against Bears. Just a hunch.

• Callahan

@Capone1233 said...

Golden Tate is my guy this week. 18 targets last week against Bears. Just a hunch.

I’ve been trying to roster him this week also. I’m kinda swapping him and J. Brown around a lot on DK

• 63TMB

@Sasquatch39 said...

What will Cooks and Snead do tonight for the Saints?

I’m not sure of there price on dk but they should both at least be near 2x value on fd. Colston doubtful to play. The saints are gonna have to throw and throw a lot.

• Colin408

@63TMB said...

I’m not sure of there price on dk but they should both at least be near 2x value on fd. Colston doubtful to play. The saints are gonna have to throw and throw a lot.

Both look like good options IMO, with Colston out there’s going be a lot targets to be accounted for. I’m definitely liking Cooks in this situation.

• Colin408

Not a fan on Jones this week, he didn’t perform well last week with the injury and is said to be limited in snaps this week. To many cheaper options that should/will produce better results.

• Colin408

@Callahan said...

Same haha. lots of value at that second TE. C. Gilmore if he plays, donnell, walker, and clay all look solid for

Definitely using 2 TE’s in the majority of my lines… Not a lot of great RB options this week at low prices. The TE’s are looking great tho.

• dingdangdong

@thefantasykidny said...

Thoughts?

I was considering decker too but decided against. Super low total in the game and the jets are nearly a td favorite.

• Genghis_Khan

@monkeyswithguns said...

Very good points. The Saints def is one of the worst in the league and have been beaten both on the ground and through the air. I think ATL has enough weapons even with their top two WR banged up to score a lot of points. I think we might see a little more Tamme and maybe even the return of Roddy White if the other guys are really held back by injuries. Not to mention Devonta Freeman will get at least 20-25 looks in the game with the chance of 35+. I like the NO passing attack more than the rushing attack this week

Agreed. I have a little White and Tamme exposure tonight, and a whole lot of Freeman. As well as the NO passing game in it’s myriad forms.

• Genghis_Khan

btw, contrary to the earlier reports from today, “Thursday. Tracy Wolfson of CBS Sports reports that Quinn told her that Jones will not be limited during the game and added that the wide receiver feels better than he did last week.”

Take this coach-speak for what you will. I already removed Julio from 78 lineups after the original report, and I sure as shit ain’t adding him in again.

• theinnovative

Julio/snead or freeman/cooks

• bigmann38

I think it’s a trap game for Devonta. There is no way he can continue these monster games so why not have an off game against one of the worst D’s in the league.

• Rnacdaley

@Genghis_Khan said...

btw, contrary to the earlier reports from today, “Thursday. Tracy Wolfson of CBS Sports reports that Quinn told her that Jones will not be limited during the game and added that the wide receiver feels better than he did last week.”

Take this coach-speak for what you will. I already removed Julio from 78 lineups after the original report, and I sure as shit ain’t adding him in again.

Thankfully, I do not have 78 lineups. I might have to slide Julio into at least one now if that news is legit.

• DannyTanner

Dion Lewis and TY Hilton with limited practices today due to injury. This season has been crazy nuts with injuries. Thankfully I decided to fade Thursday Fanduel games this week due to the projected high scores.

• Csquared1987

this week is by far the toughest to pick for me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.