1:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Jacksonville ( 2 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -2.5 ) at Buffalo ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 7 ) at Seattle ( -7 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 9.5 ) at Green Bay ( -9.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Indianapolis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 55

Monday, October 19th
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) —- T: 50

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• eisenhauert10

Gut reactions at WR.
    OBJ
    Edelman
    Robinson
    Hopkins
    Wright
    Marshall

• mellofellowsu

@eisenhauert10 said...

Gut reactions at WR.
    OBJ
    Edelman
    Robinson
    Hopkins
    Wright
    Marshall

OBJ and his hammy issues may be enough to scare me off of him this week. He’s probably a lot more sore today than he was yesterday and this has always been an issue for him.

Vereen and Harris were target monsters yesterday though. Will get a bit more of them into my lineups.

Love Hopkins. I’ll keep playing him until the wheels fall off.

• Capone1233

Riddick will be a nice play. Caught 10 balls again this week. Still like $3300 on DK.

• eisenhauert10

@mellofellowsu said...

OBJ and his hammy issues may be enough to scare me off of him this week. He’s probably a lot more sore today than he was yesterday and this has always been an issue for him.

Vereen and Harris were target monsters yesterday though. Will get a bit more of them into my lineups.

Love Hopkins. I’ll keep playing him until the wheels fall off.

Good point on the hammy, it slipped my mind when quickly looking at the matchups. Even though he was dancing around just fine when he came back on the field at the end of the game haha.

I get such a “drama queen” feeling from him sometimes. You don’t have to like ‘em to roster ‘em right?

• cakesgood

I’m with you on Olsen, he will see a ton of targets. Seahawks are awful at covering the TE and Cam has momentum. That being said the hawks are home, so it will be a tight matchup.

• cakesgood

I’m with you on Olsen, he will see a ton of targets. Seahawks are awful at covering the TE and Cam has momentum. That being said the hawks are home, so it will be a tight matchup.

• DWillSC

Seattle vs Carolina… no point in arguing, both teams have terrible offenses this year. 0-0 draw.

• Wrightime

@DWillSC said...

Seattle vs Carolina… no point in arguing, both teams have terrible offenses this year. 0-0 draw.

Totally agree both offenses arent good..but really like olsen in this match-up . This isnt like daniels whos a below avg te in a great match-up.. Olsen is a beast

• ElSlappo

• browns79

Knile Davis was solid when he filled in for Charles in the past. Its hard to say who Reid will give the bulk of the carries to, I’ll probably steer clear til I see who emerges as the lead back.

• murmer

I’m a micro grinder who doesn’t know much but I do know I’ll be staying away from Olsen this week. The reason I thought Eifert was such a good play this week is because of the way they used Kam to shut down Megatron the week before. I think it’s clear the Seahawks want to keep the other team’s best pass catcher from beating them. Without Kelvin Benjamin the Panthers don’t have an elite receiver, so I think this week the defense will shift it’s concentration to keeping Olsen in check. Again, maybe I’m totally wrong, but that’s my two cents.

• JSteele

• mellofellowsu

@murmer said...

I’m a micro grinder who doesn’t know much but I do know I’ll be staying away from Olsen this week. The reason I thought Eifert was such a good play this week is because of the way they used Kam to shut down Megatron the week before. I think it’s clear the Seahawks want to keep the other team’s best pass catcher from beating them. Without Kelvin Benjamin the Panthers don’t have an elite receiver, so I think this week the defense will shift it’s concentration to keeping Olsen in check. Again, maybe I’m totally wrong, but that’s my two cents.

I think most people are thinking the same thing.

Olsen was seemingly in a great spot in week 1 and got what, 1 catch? The Seahawks are a little better than Jacksonville. Plus it’s in Seattle, plus it’ll be raining. There are a lot of good reasons to steer clear of Olsen.

Of course he could go off. This is the NFL we’re talking about. But I think at that price point I like Kelce, Eifert and Bennett a lot more than Olsen.

• IronMonkey415

What if it’s raining a lot and Newton is afraid of throwing bombs to his receiver?
    He will take it easy and throw short passes to Olsen all day long.

• IronMonkey415

Well I could dream of that scenario.

• 33BeRad

Anyone think it is weird that the GB line is already out and SD hasn’t even played yet?

• Bigbluecrew

Ivory playing a Washington D that got toasted by Freeman this week?

Thoughts?

• Capone1233

@Bigbluecrew said...

Ivory playing a Washington D that got toasted by Freeman this week?

Thoughts?

Ivory is a plodder with not much of a passing attack. Washington will load the box.

• Bigbluecrew

@Capone1233 said...

Ivory is a plodder with not much of a passing attack. Washington will load the box.

Good point.

What RB’s do you guys like then this week?

• IronMonkey415

So is that a slap in the face to San Diego Chargers?

• Capone1233

@Bigbluecrew said...

Good point.

What RB’s do you guys like then this week?

Blount/Lewis, Ingram, Forte, Freeman

• wafflesandbeer

Gore too

• Bigbluecrew

@Capone1233 said...

Blount/Lewis, Ingram, Forte, Freeman

Cool, thanks!

• mstutts2799

Dalton in cash? Dalton in gpp? Gimme all the Andy

• Richebee

Draftkings must hate tyrod Taylor. His price goes down each week. LOL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.