1:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Jacksonville ( 2 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -2.5 ) at Buffalo ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 7 ) at Seattle ( -7 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 9.5 ) at Green Bay ( -9.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Indianapolis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 55

Monday, October 19th
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) —- T: 50

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Callahan

Not for sure, sorry I’m just assuming he will be limited at best

• mstunnabro

any opinions for Dwayne Harris? seems like a very sneaky play, ODB probably doesnt play but what about randle?

• dakotahwithanh

@mstunnabro said...

any opinions for Dwayne Harris? seems like a very sneaky play, ODB probably doesnt play but what about randle?

ODB did excersizes and ran well in practice with the trainer. He is looking pretty good to suit up.

• Dboii313

Im gonna punt Duke Johnson Jr.

Demarcus Ware is out with a back injury.

• PDFOUR

Can someone explain to me all the love for Chand West? What has this guy done to warrant such a favorable response? I know some fantasy experts say when it comes to RB it’s all about volume but I disagree (kinda). It’s about more than that.

The questions we all should be asking ourselves are the following:

Does KC have an amazing O-line that can make average RBs look good?

Is Chand West a superior RB or is he just another drop in the bucket?

A Runningback can have all the touches he can muster, but if he has a crap o line and is an average back; then he will lay an egg Don’t believe me? Just look at Jeremy Hill, C.J Anderson and a few others. I’m not going all in on that guy. He has to show me something first.

• mellofellowsu

@PDFOUR said...

Is Chand West a superior RB or is he just another drop in the bucket?

It’s for sure a highly speculative play. I think KC will tend to lean on the short passing game rather than load West up with carries. They’re all of a sudden extremely thin at RB and can’t really risk another going down.

• Mrm2010

@Capone1233 said...

I kinda of like the 49er D at home versus Ravens for dirt cheap. Should be a low scoring game and if Forsett is out i really like them for the price. Helps you fit a ton of value into your lineup. Let others pay $3700 for Denver and ill fit studs in elsewhere.

Did not hear Forsett would not be playing-is it confirmed?

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

I think Forsett likely plays. I’m struggling with how much to fade Hopkins and Robinson with the 20 mph winds. They were in a large percentage of my lineups.

• Z06Fanatic

@Dmurphy104 said...

I think Forsett likely plays. I’m struggling with how much to fade Hopkins and Robinson with the 20 mph winds. They were in a large percentage of my lineups.

Are there concerns with Forsett being hurt that will limit his production? I’m big into Hopkins but bigger into Foster this week so I think I’m gonna fade Hopkins in favor of Foster.

• Drayzen

So when one enters the Milli Maker or the Sunday Million….how many lineups do you usually go with? Do you throw your favorite lineup in and see how it does or do you shell out the money for 4-5 lineups?

• actingnurse

@Drayzen said...

So when one enters the Milli Maker or the Sunday Million….how many lineups do you usually go with? Do you throw your favorite lineup in and see how it does or do you shell out the money for 4-5 lineups?

Curious too

• ElSlappo

@Drayzen said...

I typically only play the Milly using tickets I’ve won from Sattys. This is due to the excessively top-heavy payout structure of that tournament.

With regular season MLB now over, and with my horrendous NFL performance last week, I have earned no MM tickets for this week so I’m only in the lower buy-in, but flatter payout GPPs.

If I put together a LU I really really love I may throw it in there.

• tr_baskin

What about stacking the jets defense with ivory? i have a few lu’s with this stack. Cousins is good for at least a couple of picks which gives ivory more touches. I did this when the jets played miami and it was golden. Anyone else have this thought?

• ckamins87

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@Drayzen said...

I’m a one lineup person across all sports. However, for nfl, I enter the same lineup on both sites (with the only obvious difference between the two being the flex and kicker). I also enter that lineup twice on FD and 3 on DK. The goal is if it the best lineup possible, I win 3.3 million for 110 dollars. Because 1 or 2 million clearly just isn’t enough lol.

• FromEuropeWithLove

What’s going on with the Lions and their running backs?

• JSteele

Guys play Lamar Miller this week

• MovieDude92

Kinda leaning on Olsen at te, but would also like gates. Leaning more on Olsen Because he is pretty much the only player for cam to look at

• dingdangdong

@MovieDude92 said...

Kinda leaning on Olsen at te, but would also like gates. Leaning more on Olsen Because he is pretty much the only player for cam to look at

Exactly. Why wouldn’t Seattle just do everything to eliminate him?

• MovieDude92

@dingdangdong said...

Mind blown

• karimamin

@dingdangdong said...

I thought the same with Antonio Gates 1st game but yet, Pitt left him wide open on 3 out of the first 4 plays which resulted in a TD

• mstutts2799

Boldin anyone? The narrative is there, and a big game last time out. Gimme a little Anquannnnn

• Mrm2010

@SkeletonCrew13 said...

But is Foster going to play. I see he is still questionable

He will play. Saw him on local TV today, said he feels good and will go 100%. You should probably fade him though….. ;-)

• lakerfan38

if I’m not going bell, who’s the next best option AP or Forte?

• dingdangdong

@mstutts2799 said...

Boldin anyone? The narrative is there, and a big game last time out. Gimme a little Anquannnnn

On draftkings

• dingdangdong

@lakerfan38 said...

if I’m not going bell, who’s the next best option AP or Forte?

Bennett is listed as questionable. I think this will increase Forte’s touches.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler