1:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Jacksonville ( 2 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -2.5 ) at Buffalo ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 7 ) at Seattle ( -7 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 9.5 ) at Green Bay ( -9.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Indianapolis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 55

Monday, October 19th
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) —- T: 50

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• stats99tuff

As a Titans fan i love how we are favored by 3 against the dolphins… im going to tell you now you better have a dolphins stack somewhere in your back pocket… ive been down this road too many times… a very talented team that hasn’t done a thing all season comes into nashville and all of a sudden becomes the hottest team in the NFL..

• Gaudexmachina

It is a good time to buy in on Landry. The rest, not interested.

• FromEuropeWithLove

Not sure what to do about the Baltimore receivers this week.

• NYjetsons

Aaron Rodgers was a bust for me … The only time I invested in him, he throws two picks and loses a fumble. Never again. I rather invest in a cheaper QB and go for more expensive players at different positions like I normally do.

• eloving56

Grind on!!!

• chronoxiong

@NYjetsons said...

Aaron Rodgers was a bust for me … The only time I invested in him, he throws two picks and loses a fumble. Never again. I rather invest in a cheaper QB and go for more expensive players at different positions like I normally do.

I’ve been using that strategy all season and I win my cash games all the time. Go cheap on QB and spend the rest of the salary on the skill positions gives you a leg up assuming most of them eat. I’m looking at Brian Hoyer as my QB this week. He cant do too bad against the Jaguars.

• Bigbluecrew

@mellofellowsu said...

Que?

I haven’t heard of any injury concerns. He’s been out because of a PED suspension.

I stand corrected, my bad.

And if last night was a vision of things to come, he’s going to have a good rest of the year.

• lovestarsz

• dakotahwithanh

@chronoxiong said...

I’ve been using that strategy all season and I win my cash games all the time. Go cheap on QB and spend the rest of the salary on the skill positions gives you a leg up assuming most of them eat. I’m looking at Brian Hoyer as my QB this week. He cant do too bad against the Jaguars.

Im riding that train again this week too.

• legitlegit

@chronoxiong said...

I would never go with a Texans quarterback considering if hoyerr starts off on the wrong foot, they could easily put mallet in

• liquidfire

Is hopkins better or worse with Hoyer in?

• 54fighting

What about Hoyer? $5500 and playing Jacksonville that just got craved up by Tampa Bay.

• jimmyd1507

@roach62 said...

only player im touching from that game is Freeman

I like Snead.

• jimmyd1507

@liquidfire said...

Is hopkins better or worse with Hoyer in?

Better. Hoyer will sling it. Remember he was throwing bombs to Josh Gordon not all that long ago.

I have to think though, that Foster will run the ball until his legs fall off against a weak run defense.

• finn4

Steve smith is SO cheap on fanduel 6.7k against the niners. Really hope he plays.

• SJR

Better Broncos RB to take a shot with against the Browns this week?

• Drayzen

I don’t trust the Broncos running game for 1 second.

• sports_nerd

@SJR said...

Better Broncos RB to take a shot with against the Browns this week?

Overpriced on FD for level of production

• cAUmberlandtiger8

@stats99tuff said...

As a Titans fan i love how we are favored by 3 against the dolphins… im going to tell you now you better have a dolphins stack somewhere in your back pocket… ive been down this road too many times… a very talented team that hasn’t done a thing all season comes into nashville and all of a sudden becomes the hottest team in the NFL..

Im loading up on Lamar Miller this week

• Bigbluecrew

If you could only have one LU this week, which stack would you go with (excluding Thurs slate?)

• precator

Does anyone know if there is a website or a tool that will allow me to compare prices from Draftkings vs Fanduel? I would like a list of all players and their price from Draftkings and Fanduel if possible

• Richebee

ALL IN on

Forte
    Foster
    Hopkins

GPP and CASH

• Capone1233

Man i hope Alshon is playing this week at $6400 he is CHEAP!

• Redskins4

@Bigbluecrew said...

If you could only have one LU this week, which stack would you go with (excluding Thurs slate?)

Rivers, gates, Allen. High scoring game and SD has 0 running game, all the offense comes from rivers.

• neilsanjay

Wish Forsett didnt get hurt this past weekend, loving me some forsett especially if smith sr and Taliaferro are out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).