1:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Jacksonville ( 2 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -2.5 ) at Buffalo ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 7 ) at Seattle ( -7 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 9.5 ) at Green Bay ( -9.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Indianapolis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 55

Monday, October 19th
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) —- T: 50

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• stats99tuff

@stats99tuff said...

As a Titans fan i love how we are favored by 3 against the dolphins… im going to tell you now you better have a dolphins stack somewhere in your back pocket… ive been down this road too many times… a very talented team that hasn’t done a thing all season comes into nashville and all of a sudden becomes the hottest team in the NFL..

Page 4… You are welcome…

• osuryanf

Anyone know if Crockett Gilmore is active?

• Trivonus

So $680 in play today on DK currently winning $0. Thats actually impressive. I guess everyone’s research was better this week. Good job guys. Hurns, Maclin, Le’Veon Bell all major bust.

• Sirius13

@tr_baskin said...

Got gates left.

ok cool. good luck to you. i hope u got mutiple lu

• Sirius13

hurns was a huge dud. who ate his targets up?

• harrythebullyt

I had serious reservations about starting Abdullah and Duke Johnson. Two backs from poor teams. I used a line-up tool that really helped this week (so far). At least I didn’t pair them in a lot of line-ups.

• IronMonkey415

The Alien just scored for the Steelers.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Trivonus said...

So $680 in play today on DK currently winning $0. Thats actually impressive. I guess everyone’s research was better this week. Good job guys. Hurns, Maclin, Le’Veon Bell all major bust.

I have about the same and won 12 bucks so far and have some fairly good lineups. AP and Bell can suck it

• harrythebullyt

@Sirius13 said...

hurns was a huge dud. who ate his targets up?

Got that right!

• JCwright_88

Martavis scored for Pitt

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

hell I even have bryant in 3 lineups and still can’t move up.

• Sirius13

man who went with m. bryant today? i guess vick just lost his job to landry jones.

• m203

@slpanthers24 said...

hell I even have bryant in 3 lineups and still can’t move up.

everyone is going off. its gonna be impossible to even cash today unless you hit literally all the right guys

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

come on fritz to palmer junk td woulb be nice.

• ebsteelers

im pretty much done with the dfs for the nfl.. almost always need to have a perfect line up to just cash in a 50/50

• kdsdawg

I thought Riddick was hurt

• harrythebullyt

Wow, Miami D 23 points

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

got a lineup with ivory, J Brown, miller, bryant and diggs but have AP..just wow. Still have brady and gronk. my only chance with 600 bucks in lineups going on.

• TheWeeIceMan

• tr_baskin

@m203 said...

everyone is going off. its gonna be impossible to even cash today unless you hit literally all the right guys

Yes this is definitely a high scoring weekend

• TheWeeIceMan

Hurns TD

• Turn2gold

so glad of the wind advisory …changed Hopkins / Lewis to Foster / Fitzgerald ….Hopkins has as many points as Foster / Fitzgerald

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

calvin one on one and not even a look. 3 catches for 90 yards in 1st quarter and 2 targets since..wtf is going on in det.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

keep throwing the ball to moore and tate late in game lions. It seems to be working with the losses this year.

• Trivonus

Hopkins with 40 points against a pretty decent cover D just amazing. Maybe is Edelman scores 100 points I will only lose 300 lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).