1:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Jacksonville ( 2 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -2.5 ) at Buffalo ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 7 ) at Seattle ( -7 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : San Diego ( 9.5 ) at Green Bay ( -9.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Indianapolis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 55

Monday, October 19th
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) —- T: 50

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Motovin

@jodawy said...

Wow… Yeah Randle is in and out. Might actually happen

2 or 3 commercial breaks ago they showed ODB going over to Eli to talk. Expect him to look to him the rest of the game. You should be fine.

• jodawy

@Motovin said...

2 or 3 commercial breaks ago they showed ODB going over to Eli to talk. Expect him to look to him the rest of the game. You should be fine.

Still at like 2 for Randle and he looks to be out… Bradford guy is like 8 pts back

• Mrm2010

This is by far my worst week so far this season. Hoping my weeks get better as the only way for me to go is up from this week. Happy for all that are doing well and have a sweat going. Maybe the ret of us will get a chance next week. Who knows, maybe the Giants will wake up or Ertz will get a TD or two. ;-)

• Motovin

I really want a Giants FG of 40+ yards. Will earn me about another 150$.

• Motovin

Oh no Randle :(

• jodawy

@Motovin said...

Oh no Randle :(

Arghhhhh…. 1 more catch n im done

• jodawy

@jodawy said...

Arghhhhh…. 1 more catch n im done

I’m .58 pts ahead!

• jodawy

@Motovin said...

I really want a Giants FG of 40+ yards. Will earn me about another 150$.

Really unlikely that Brown only gets 1 point… Just bad luck/ variance. Sucks though

• TheWeeIceMan

People who suck: Eli Manning.

• Motovin

@jodawy said...

Really unlikely that Brown only gets 1 point… Just bad luck/ variance. Sucks though

Yeah it does. It’s okay though. I’m scratching my head at that lineup. Still a solid weekend for me. Good luck to you in the main event

• TeamTwerk

At 202 with Lacy’s 4 ball in there. What could’ve been..

• jodawy

@Motovin said...

Yeah it does. It’s okay though. I’m scratching my head at that lineup. Still a solid weekend for me. Good luck to you in the main event

Thank you . hung on somehow by half a point!
    It’s “only” a ticket though. So I got in the $1000 qualifier. Would have to win that n beat like a hundred people to actually get in the WFFC. Great opportunity though NN should be fun
    Good luck next week

• Mrm2010

Wow, Vereen 1.1 and Harris 2.8 with Bradford on the high side with 12.4. Really looking forward to next week. Hope everyone has a good week.

• chronoxiong

I continue to win my cash games and win minimum in GPPs I entered. I have been playing a cheap QB every week of the season so far and spending my salary on the skill positions. 90% of the time, that is a win in cash games as long as the cheap QB does enough to hit value and the rest of the players get enough production. My Hoyer/Hopkins combo was so much money since no one played Hoyer. The only guy who literally destroyed my lineup was Dion Lewis. Other than that, I continue to profit every week playing cash games and winning minimum in GPPs.

• Mindofigor

@chronoxiong said...

I continue to win my cash games and win minimum in GPPs I entered. I have been playing a cheap QB every week of the season so far and spending my salary on the skill positions. 90% of the time, that is a win in cash games as long as the cheap QB does enough to hit value and the rest of the players get enough production. My Hoyer/Hopkins combo was so much money since no one played Hoyer. The only guy who literally destroyed my lineup was Dion Lewis. Other than that, I continue to profit every week playing cash games and winning minimum in GPPs.

yepp…I’ve won 5 out of 6 weeks so far averaging between $800-1.2k each week

Nothing better than football.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

So my ROI in football this season is +40.29%. It’s -60.42% in Millionaire Maker/Sunday Million entries and -87.79% in Live Qualifiers. Actually do quite well in regular GPP’s (+67.36%). I’m not sure why I struggle so much in the bigger buy in events other than I don’t enter nearly as many lineups as I do in the lower buy ins so variance?

I’m thinking I should probably avoid those events. Like everyone else, I love NFL (but I can’t wait for NBA either).

• Motovin

@jodawy said...

Thank you . hung on somehow by half a point!
    It’s “only” a ticket though. So I got in the $1000 qualifier. Would have to win that n beat like a hundred people to actually get in the WFFC. Great opportunity though NN should be fun
    Good luck next week

Oh I gotcha. Well good luck anyways. Keep us all posted.

• Colin408

Well there goes my streak of 5 straight weeks with a profit.. Had a pretty good player pool but the combinations weren’t there. Played $250 and only won $166 back :/.

Somehow I managed to put in 30 lineups in a 6000 player contest and couldnt get a single cash..

Thank god I had a lineup in a separate contest that placed in the top 10 to somewhat salvage the week.

With that being said had I switched back to Blount instead of Lewis I would have made a huge profit from that line.

Back to the drawing board for week 7. Goodluck everyone!

• IronMonkey415

So what do we do to get the $25 back? We wait?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler