1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Cincinnati ( -10 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2 ) at Philadelphia ( 2 ) —- T: 40
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -2 ) at San Francisco ( 2 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -4 ) at Pittsburgh ( 4 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Seattle ( 1.5 ) at Arizona ( -1.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, October 24th
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dome92

Looks like its a Pay up for WR week. Lots of juicy match ups!

• Davey224

AJ Green, Julio, ODB.

• Mizzou311

Complete noob question that I should know the answer to…….Is there somewhere or a way to export the player pool for DK with salaries?

• TJRhodes

Ware or Charles?

• SoccerPwincess

@Mizzou311 said...

Complete noob question that I should know the answer to…….Is there somewhere or a way to export the player pool for DK with salaries?

Go to create a new line up, and in the lower right corner of the player pool, you’ll see Export to CSV.

• ElSlappo

@TJRhodes said...

Ware or Charles?

Every GPP LU I make with one of them, I’m going to duplicate with the other. They are very close or identical in price, can’t access DK right now to check.

If I had to choose one of them I’d probably lean Ware at this point. He looked really good yesterday against a defense of similar effectiveness as the one he’ll face this weekend.

• SoccerPwincess

@TJRhodes said...

Ware or Charles?

Tough call going forward, I feel like it’s still going to be a committee backfield going forward, eventually even out to a 50/50 split or 60/40 split depending on the hot hand. Charles should continue to see more touches next week, but I feel like in any given week, either guy could be the top scorer for that week. If I’m doing only a few line ups, I’m fading the backfield all together. If I’m doing a lot of line ups, I might throw each guy in a few line ups.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Well, if i survive last week after tonight’s game, it looks a bit like a unpredictable week. I like Alshon for a good game. I was big on Brady / White / McCoy, but also big letdown from Baldwin and Walker. I might try Murray /Walker stack again.

• Davey224

In my opinion I think Oak is underrated. Look at Cooper, Crabtree and Carr this season. They are seemingly in play every week. If Cooper had a TD yesterday it would have jacked a lot of lineups for people.

• Bakemoney125

The $2 double up cash line was higher than the gpp i was in. What’s the advantage of cash lineups?

• zpa1989

feels like a coleman/freeman stack week. has worked twice this year already. it will work again. this could be the week, with everyone likely to be all over julio. but then again julio could drop another 40 burger in this matchup. tough decisions to be made.

• RockyMtHigh

All in on Landry jones? Can create a pretty good looking roster around him. He has to be able to get 10-15 or so points right?

• kylar18

Gonna have so much exposure to the Falcons this week

• kylar18

I might have a little exposure to jones but overall I’m not going too heavy. Steelers offense isn’t the same without Ben

• scsa1998

@RockyMtHigh said...

All in on Landry jones? Can create a pretty good looking roster around him. He has to be able to get 10-15 or so points right?

why not Fitz or Winston around the same price with better matchups.

• kylar18

Love Winston this week, especially when they’re getting extra pace and you know where the targets are going. If I’m going cheap its gonna be him

• DomTwan

Feels like a Blount week….

• SoccerPwincess

@Bakemoney125 said...

The $2 double up cash line was higher than the gpp i was in. What’s the advantage of cash lineups?

I’ve seen this mentioned before, about the cash lines in GPP being lower or close to cash lines in Double ups. Don’t forget, the minimum cash line in GPPs, is not a true double up. In the $20 milly maker, minimum cash pay out is $30, not $40 like a double up.

But some people seem to lean towards GPP for this reason. If the cash line to make a profit is similar to Cash games/double ups, why not just go for the GPPs for the higher upside payouts?

I’m a 100% GPP player, I can afford to spend some money every week, trying to hit the big money. This isn’t my full time job, so I’m not interested as much in keeping my bank roll going. For people who make a living off DFS, cash games and double ups are a lot more important.

• DomTwan

@Bakemoney125 said...

Play HU to diversify your porfolio.

• DomTwan

@SoccerPwincess said...

I’ve seen this mentioned before, about the cash lines in GPP being lower or close to cash lines in Double ups. Don’t forget, the minimum cash line in GPPs, is not a true double up. In the $20 milly maker, minimum cash pay out is $30, not $40 like a double up.

But some people seem to lean towards GPP for this reason. If the cash line to make a profit is similar to Cash games/double ups, why not just go for the GPPs for the higher upside payouts?

I’m a 100% GPP player, I can afford to spend some money every week, trying to hit the big money. This isn’t my full time job, so I’m not interested as much in keeping my bank roll going. For people who make a living off DFS, cash games and double ups are a lot more important.

If you hit the big money, would you end up diversifying your portfolio by exposing your bankroll more to HU matches?

• DomTwan

@ElSlappo said...

Every GPP LU I make with one of them, I’m going to duplicate with the other. They are very close or identical in price, can’t access DK right now to check.

If I had to choose one of them I’d probably lean Ware at this point. He looked really good yesterday against a defense of similar effectiveness as the one he’ll face this weekend.

I might just fade both completely.

I hate rostering tailbackers in timeshares when I can just find someone else with similar upside that is getting 90-100% of the market share of touches for his team.

• DomTwan

Ryan/Julio/Coleman/Freeman stacks this week for sure.

• kylar18

@DomTwan said...

Ryan/Julio/Coleman/Freeman stacks this week for sure.

Yeah, this accounts for 90% of their offensive scoring. Gonna have some of these as well

• trippw123

Coleman or Freeman this week in ggp?

• kylar18

Honestly you can use both in a single line. That’d be the more contrarian construction imo. I’m considering doing the same with Ware and Charles in a few lines.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.