1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Cincinnati ( -10 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2 ) at Philadelphia ( 2 ) —- T: 40
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -2 ) at San Francisco ( 2 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -4 ) at Pittsburgh ( 4 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Seattle ( 1.5 ) at Arizona ( -1.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, October 24th
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• NYSea

@Darkman33 said...

I just cannot find a WR I like from SD is the problem I’m having ..

Tyrell the Gazelle… Most redzone targets by far when compared to Benjamin and if you’re torn between those two (like I was), go with the guy who’s more likely to get you a TD.

This advice is for FD, though… For full point PPR, you may do better with Benjamin because he’s getting targeted more.

• BIF

@darickc said...

Yes, but I mean in other LUs. I want to use another stack in a few like Dalton/Green and maybe Gio. Also maybe Rivers/Gordon/Henry. I’m pretty set on Winston, it’s just the others I’m not sure about

Ryan, Rivers, Mariota, Dalton and Brady are all in good matchups – a flyer on Kaep might be worth a look as well with Hyde hurting and the Bucs D have already lost and given up a bunch of yards/TD’s to such great QB names as a Siemien-Paxton Lynch tag team and Case Keenum so why not Kaepernick.

• BIF

@Darkman33 said...

That’s because you are looking at the wrong SD position – Trufant will shut down whoever he is facing and Benj and TyWill will be impacted so I’d look at TE

• Csquared1987

My Monday-Thursday LU could be big!!!! I have Rodgers, Howard,Jordy,Miller,Meredith, and Montgomery left all on the same team

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Tight end will be my undoing this week like last weeks 3 point Walker show. Pitta still without a Td, Gronk…, Henry the obvious choice, and the cheaper guys Doyle, Uzo… Or comeback Walker game, Tough choice this week. I had told myself stick with Pitta until he hits the endzone but idk.

• krighton

@Csquared1987 said...

My Monday-Thursday LU could be big!!!! I have Rodgers, Howard,Jordy,Miller,Meredith, and Montgomery left all on the same team

how many points you sitting at

• getlucky4

I would stick with pitta unless gates doesnt play then i would play henry in a projected higher scoring game.

• Wander_Bread

@Wander_Bread said...

For anyone talking about taking a punt with Fitzpatrick… I am local here in NJ and Bowles was very adamant after the game last night that Fitz would start this week but backtracked on his weekly conference call with the beat writers eariler this evening. Said that he was meeting with the coaching staff later tonight and all positions would be evaluated for who is starting next week (was clearly talking about QB and back tracking off earlier comments). Just something to keep in mind and to have an alternate plan in mind if you built a lineup you really like around Fitz. Should know for sure tomorrow.

and Fitz officially benched.

Geno Smith has been confirmed as starter for week 7. Probably see Petty or Hack before long

• Csquared1987

49.6, first place has 86 with no one left, and this is a fanduel team by the way

• Darkman33

Already have Henry in a few spots as I agree he is the best option but wanted stone exposure to other parts of the offense but I just cannot get behind Benjamin, or Tyrelle. I personally am not a fan of the “Gazelle” lol

• Csquared1987

@krighton said...

how many points you sitting at

49.6, first place has 86 with no one left, and this is a fanduel team by the way

• antzilla810

@Darkman33 said...

TE Henry

• KillaChap

Give me all the Ravens defense this week.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@getlucky4 said...

I would stick with pitta unless gates doesnt play then i would play henry in a projected higher scoring game.

Thanks, I’m even thinking Clay now with Miami trying to slow the run forcing the pass. I try to stick with a constant TE and defense for nearly all lineups each week so it hurts to get it wrong. I managed to survive last week with Walker/Buffalo on each time due to McCoy/White/Brady stacks and a nice Saints lineup that hit rank 210 in a 49k $3 tourney. I had Fleener TE but Walker on the flex. Meredith and a few others would have taken me top 10. I had Doug Baldwin in that lineup too

• RobertoTomba

O/U Alshon Jeffery TDs? I mean for the damn season. Seriously.

• bignish

All aboard the Geno Smith death train for $5K minimum on FD anyone??? You can basically get whoever else you want at every other position if you take him.

He’s going to turn the ball over like a mofo based on past history but in DFS all we care about are fantasy points and he should rack them up in garbage time when he has to throw.

• rjgboom

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Thanks, I’m even thinking Clay now with Miami trying to slow the run forcing the pass. I try to stick with a constant TE and defense for nearly all lineups each week so it hurts to get it wrong. I managed to survive last week with Walker/Buffalo on each time due to McCoy/White/Brady stacks and a nice Saints lineup that hit rank 210 in a 49k $3 tourney. I had Fleener TE but Walker on the flex. Meredith and a few others would have taken me top 10. I had Doug Baldwin in that lineup too

Is Clay healthy? He left the game Sunday, and didn’t return. I’m definitely using him if healthy.

• aylsg

DEF thoughts for anyone playing THU-SUN AM slate? GB all the way or hope for sloppiness in the London game and roll with one of those two D’s?

• krighton

going with a Geno/Marshall stack

• rjgboom

@bignish said...

All aboard the Geno Smith death train for $5K minimum on FD anyone??? You can basically get whoever else you want at every other position if you take him.

He’s going to turn the ball over like a mofo based on past history but in DFS all we care about are fantasy points and he should rack them up in garbage time when he has to throw.

Brandon Marshall had 18 targets in the game Geno played in last year. Wonder if that will be trendy stack by the end of the week.

• krighton

I followed Geno close in CFB (wvu fan)…he was an amazing quarterback and was undefeated until he started going out west (texas) and the wind would pick up and he’d overthrow everyone. Drove me crazy.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Not much info on Clay yet we will find out soon

• Asylum13

Coleman. SD is 5th against rush and not so good against receiving backs.

• Asylum13

Got 64.7 with Hoyer, Howard, Merideth and Miller left on FD $2 gpp. Lead has 87.82 with Miller left. liking the fact I only need 23+ with Hoyer, Howard and Meredith. Top 1000 only have Miller left.

• billholler

@krighton said...

going with a Geno/Marshall stack

It actually makes just as much sense (if not more) as the Keenum/Britt stack last week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).