1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Cincinnati ( -10 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2 ) at Philadelphia ( 2 ) —- T: 40
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -2 ) at San Francisco ( 2 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -4 ) at Pittsburgh ( 4 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Seattle ( 1.5 ) at Arizona ( -1.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, October 24th
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• billholler

@BIF said...

I had a few each with Powell or Forte as I was trying to cover off different game flows but mostly just DJ alone and a RB from Thurs.

I was full stack on DJ and Powell and faded Forte. Game flow even favored Powell and still didn’t get the touches I was expecting.

• Thomas21

If Pryor is out Sunday then Ricardo Louis is an interesting play. He saw an uptick in targets to 9 last game and should be the #1 outside WR and only costs $3000 on DK.

• queensfinest

in draftkings large tourny who should i choose between maclin home vs saints and crabtree at jags also spencer ware or freeman vs chargers

• damdaman

Mon-Thur slate on DK, who you picking if you can only pick two for tomorrow night: Nelson, Cobb, Montgomery, Jeffery or Meredith?

• KillaChap

@Thomas21 said...

If Pryor is out Sunday then Ricardo Louis is an interesting play. He saw an uptick in targets to 9 last game and should be the #1 outside WR and only costs $3000 on DK.

Shhhhh

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Nelson, Beckham, AJ, McCoy all possible #1 with Julio. Not much mention on McCoy this week? He is fire right now and going into Miami 150 rushing yards relinquished a game. Does everybody have big faith in Miami D? Or not enough faith in McCoy back to back monsters

• KillaChap

@mellofellowsu said...

Saying he’s been off is one thing. Saying he’s a bum is silly.

He was off a bit last season which people are blaming on Jordy. He’s been off for most of this season which makes me think it might be more concerning. He looked really, really out of it in the Dallas game, almost like he was doing everyone a favor by showing up. Never saw him look like that before.

• realphipps

If Howard has an off night, the Powell pick wont be as bad. He could be the second highest scoring back of that 2 game slate and every entry requires two backs!

• pick6er

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Nelson, Beckham, AJ, McCoy all possible #1 with Julio. Not much mention on McCoy this week? He is fire right now and going into Miami 150 rushing yards relinquished a game. Does everybody have big faith in Miami D? Or not enough faith in McCoy back to back monsters

He just pulled his hamstring at practice, I’m not surprised by it, he was due for his typical lingering injury.

• RobertoTomba

@KillaChap said...

He was off a bit last season which people are blaming on Jordy. He’s been off for most of this season which makes me think it might be more concerning. He looked really, really out of it in the Dallas game, almost like he was doing everyone a favor by showing up. Never saw him look like that before.

Very surprised I haven’t heard anyone blame his girlfriend (Olivia Munn). This is usually what happens, isn’t it? Remember Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson?

Having said that, Justin Verlander is still with Kate Upton (she was blamed for his poor 2013-2015), and he just had his best season in a long time. Can’t blame the girlfriend.

• thefellowship

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Edit…see hamstring news above.

• billholler

@realphipps said...

If Howard has an off night, the Powell pick wont be as bad. He could be the second highest scoring back of that 2 game slate and every entry requires two backs!

And that’s why I’m hoping the Pack run D shows back up.

• Rintin1981

What’s the thoughts on GB running situation of lacy isn’t a go? Playing thurs early Sun slate

• rjgboom

@RobertoTomba said...

Very surprised I haven’t heard anyone blame his girlfriend (Olivia Munn). This is usually what happens, isn’t it? Remember Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson?

Having said that, Justin Verlander is still with Kate Upton (she was blamed for his poor 2013-2015), and he just had his best season in a long time. Can’t blame the girlfriend.

Nah, he’s been bothered by his brother’s appearance on the Bachelorette.

• dipjce

i have been doing it alot this season on FD. 4for4 did research that shownnits best correlation.

• kylar18

@realphipps said...

Howard would have to be exceptionally bad to not pass Powell. He’s getting 70% of the workload and also catches passes out of the backfield for them. Getting past 5 points won’t be difficult imo

• Cbed11

Martin is out, time to fire up Quizz and his 3 yards and a cloud of dust per carry.

• KillaChap

Quizz 98% owned.

• Cbed11

BIF, how is the health of the Bucs d-line looking?

• thefellowship

Quizzy 100% ownership in cash.

• realphipps

@kylar18 said...

Howard would have to be exceptionally bad to not pass Powell. He’s getting 70% of the workload and also catches passes out of the backfield for them. Getting past 5 points won’t be difficult imo

Oh, I agree… I’m just saying there’s a chance. Howard could post 14 carries for 35 yards and 1 rec for 3 yards.

Likely? No.
    Would it benefit me? Yes

• kylar18

Jaquizz is gonna be so high owned it’s gonna be ridiculous

• kylar18

@realphipps said...

Oh, I agree… I’m just saying there’s a chance. Howard could post 14 carries for 35 yards and 1 rec for 3 yards.

Likely? No.
    Would it benefit me? Yes

Well he averages 3-4 receptions a game. So just off that it would be really hard to not pass it. But its not totally impossible, true

• kylar18

McCoy injured hamstring in practice. For anyone who was looking to use him this week

• kylar18

Lacy officially out. I’m loading up on Montgomery, Adams probably misses the game also. At min price his upside is way too high

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).