1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Cincinnati ( -10 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2 ) at Philadelphia ( 2 ) —- T: 40
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -2 ) at San Francisco ( 2 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -4 ) at Pittsburgh ( 4 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Seattle ( 1.5 ) at Arizona ( -1.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, October 24th
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• boosted23

Wonder how much of the field wont even make it down to J. Rodgers after a week off.

• RobertoTomba

@kylar18 said...

McCoy injured hamstring in practice. For anyone who was looking to use him this week

Just for the heck of it, I picked up Mike Gillislee earlier in the week, figuring something like this would eventually happen with him. Thanks for posting this!

• Gheag2014

@spettey said...

Gio is wildly overrated – bengals have been giving him a shot for years now and he has proven he has zero ceiling. His floor is okay I guess for cash considering he’s cheap, but you are forfeiting gpp’s if start him.

Pretty sure he won the milly maker week one.. But I agree he’ll always have his catches but he never finds the endzone

• kylar18

Eddie Royal out also for the Thursday game. Field of usable players keeps getting narrower

• Darkman33

@BIF said...

I had a few each with Powell or Forte as I was trying to cover off different game flows but mostly just DJ alone and a RB from Thurs.

Bif, sounds like you covered for game flows.. Is the idea that the game can only go so many ways in small slates? I’m not sure if you care to share but what kind of volume do you do on a 2 game slate? Seems like a brute force approach and curious if it’s profitable . Thanks

• WestCrook1

Jacquizz, Doyle, and Zenner opens up everything

• dbl_naught_spy

@B_rock74 said...

I have actually been playing the 50/50 contest (100 people single entry) where the true 50% cash so not the double up.. I have been tracking it this year and the pay line is definitely lower than the double up. When doing cash games I avoid the larger multi-entry contests for the reason above. I feel last week was a little different based on the chalk plays hitting so you could almost predict it would be a higher scoring week in cash.

Interesting. I’ve been using the ladder system the last 2 weeks and have had my best 2 weeks so far. Double ups, triple ups, quintuple ups and one GPP per lineup. May have to look at replacing the double ups with the 50/50.

• mnstone14

@econbrah11 said...

Why ? Last year Eli was on the road and threw 6 TD. This year he threw 0 and he was at home. It works both ways. I’m not saying Matt Ryan will suck I’m just saying he could well disappoint in what seems to be a prime matchup, just like Brees/Eli earlier this year.

Dont play any play ever cause they might get hurt, might as well have all zeros. This is essentially what youre saying, I imagine you will have absolutely no exposure to that game?

• gillio

@WestCrook1 said...

Jacquizz, Doyle, and Zenner opens up everything

Ew Zenner

• pick6er

Everyone is all over AJ Green chalk this week. Am I the only one who sees Hue Jackson on the other sideline a problem? If anyone knows how to take AJG out of a game, I would suppose it’d be him. Assuming joe Haden is a full go aswell then it’s full fade for me.

• billholler

@Gheag2014 said...

Pretty sure he won the milly maker week one.. But I agree he’ll always have his catches but he never finds the endzone

Pretty sure it was Riddick, not Gio, that was in the MM winning LU week 1.

EDIT: He may have been in there week 2 but zero chance it was week 1.

• mnstone14

murray/landry or freeman/evans this week for cash?

• gillio

Bell-Raiders D or McCoy-Ravens D

• crazydaisy2013

In single entry tournaments, is there any way to fade Julio this week?

• TheWhiteMamba

@crazydaisy2013 said...

I think so. Don’t get me wrong, he’s an elite play. But Matt Ryan has been spreading the ball around this season. Remember the Saints game? He scored 2.6 DK points.

It’s unlikely that he’ll have a bad game, but it’s very possible that someone like Mike Evans, Allen Robinson or Jeremy Maclin could out score him.

So far this season, fading heavily owned high end WRs has worked out pretty well.

Still, I’ll have my fair share of Julio.

• mnstone14

@crazydaisy2013 said...

sure, its opportunity cost (i think, i failed economics like 5 times in college. seriously). Assume with Julio you got one high priced wr, one mid range and one value. Take the savings from fading Julio, play the three right mid ranged guys and its absolutely possible you have a higher score.

Full discloure, I’m 100% in on Julio this week

• Dunzor

@crazydaisy2013 said...

yes, lots of the high end receivers are in good spots and so are some high price RB so plenty of great rosters to be made without him

• crazydaisy2013

@Dunzor said...

yes, lots of the high end receivers are in good spots and so are some high price RB so plenty of great rosters to be made without him

I agree there are some good spots for other high priced WR but I don’t think they offer the same upside or floor as Julio. My concern would be ownership not being high enough or low enough. If I fade him in a single entry game I don’t know if his ownership will be high enough to create enough variance in score differential with another team if he goes off or busts.

• boosted23

If you fade Julio, may be a good idea to pick up Sanu if you want exposure t that game t a lower price. Im way over on Sanu but have julio in a few with Ryan

• crazydaisy2013

The only player I’m willing to have 100% exposure to in multi-entry games is Jacquizz.

• FFguru71

@kylar18 said...

Jaquizz is gonna be so high owned it’s gonna be ridiculous

And 90% plus of the people that take him, will have no clue who he is. Just that he’s the RB replacing Martin. Pathetic.

• crazydaisy2013

@boosted23 said...

If you fade Julio, may be a good idea to pick up Sanu if you want exposure t that game t a lower price. Im way over on Sanu but have julio in a few with Ryan

I think pivoting off of Julio to Sanu will be more popular of a play than it should be lowering its leverage value.

• crazydaisy2013

@FFguru71 said...

And 90% plus of the people that take him, will have no clue who he is. Just that he’s the RB replacing Martin. Pathetic.

That’s fine with me. His price and the pace of that game give him a 3x floor value on DK.

• SwaguarsFan

Meredith or Jeffery if you are playing the thursday slate?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).