1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Cincinnati ( -10 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2 ) at Philadelphia ( 2 ) —- T: 40
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -2 ) at San Francisco ( 2 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -4 ) at Pittsburgh ( 4 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Seattle ( 1.5 ) at Arizona ( -1.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, October 24th
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Njsum1

@boosted23 said...

Wonder how much of the field wont even make it down to J. Rodgers after a week off.

Hopefully a lot…though i highly doubt it

• crazydaisy2013

I think one way to differentiate yourself from the field when using chalky players is not to stack. The correlation EV you give up might be less than the the value you gain from the ability to differentiate your lineup without having to take on so much risk at other positions.

• crazydaisy2013

@boosted23 said...

If you fade Julio, may be a good idea to pick up Sanu if you want exposure t that game t a lower price. Im way over on Sanu but have julio in a few with Ryan

After doing some research I like this idea much more than I did. I think Julio can get his but SD does a great job stoping corner WR and awful against slot. Good call.

• Metalmitch72

Niners run defense sucks donkey balls,hell Trent Richardson would run for 100 yards against them. I’m looking at Freeman or Coleman for the Falcons. Might have Jaquizz in a few lineups. Got 30 carries against the Panthers. Not sure what his workload will be this week,is Martin coming back this week?

• WestCrook1

@Metalmitch72 said...

Niners run defense sucks donkey balls,hell Trent Richardson would run for 100 yards against them. I’m looking at Freeman or Coleman for the Falcons. Might have Jaquizz in a few lineups. Got 30 carries against the Panthers. Not sure what his workload will be this week,is Martin coming back this week?

Martin is out

• Metalmitch72

Thank you

• TheWhiteMamba

@Metalmitch72 said...

Donald Trump could run for 100 yds against the 49ers!

Not Trent Richardson though.

• Cbed11

@FFguru71 said...

And 90% plus of the people that take him, will have no clue who he is. Just that he’s the RB replacing Martin. Pathetic.

Here we go again….

• Dadeano860

@FFguru71 said...

And 90% plus of the people that take him, will have no clue who he is. Just that he’s the RB replacing Martin. Pathetic.

Meredith was an undrafted FCS quarterback. Significanr # of people owning him 2 weeks ago got me a tad upset. But Jaq Rodgers has been around and was a star at Oregon state. Let’s not get carried away

• JD221

@TheWhiteMamba said...

Adam Humphries anyone?

I have a few humphries sprinkled in

• zpa1989

mike james or draughn if you had to pick? min priced on fd, worth a shot in gpp no?

• GraivyTrain

murray/landry for sure

• gillio

Don’t be cute and fade Rodgers. Free square of the week!

• lela123

I signed up for the 7 day free trial and i really don’t understand every thing so how do I decline the membership fees

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@lela123 said...

I signed up for the 7 day free trial and i really don’t understand every thing so how do I decline the membership fees

contact support@rotogrinders.com – they will be happy to help you.

• deactivated66527

Will have Reed in all of my lineups if he’s active

• crazydaisy2013

@dearmand said...

Will have Reed in all of my lineups if he’s active

Why?

• awilson45

Do you guys anticipate Jacquizz is gonna get 35 touches again?… I know playing the chalk cheap RB have been a great strategy thus far this year but I think I’m gonna fade him, play Julio as my chalk and differentiate in other ways

• Divine_Prodigy

@krighton said...

I followed Geno close in CFB (wvu fan)…he was an amazing quarterback and was undefeated until he started going out west (texas) and the wind would pick up and he’d overthrow everyone. Drove me crazy.

I went to school with Geno at WVU, the boy is overrated and trash ….don’t do it to yourself

• Ether

Overrated? By who? Tom Brady is overrated

• Ether

@Divine_Prodigy said...

I went to school with Geno at WVU, the boy is overrated and trash ….don’t do it to yourself

Overrated? By who? Tom Brady is overrated

• damionismyname

@kylar18 said...

Jaquizz is gonna be so high owned it’s gonna be ridiculous

I had him in all my lineups before the news of Doug Martin being out and now I dont know what to think.

• Cbed11

@awilson45 said...

Do you guys anticipate Jacquizz is gonna get 35 touches again?… I know playing the chalk cheap RB have been a great strategy thus far this year but I think I’m gonna fade him, play Julio as my chalk and differentiate in other ways

He probably won’t get 35 again, but I would almost guarantee he will get 20. Koetter said he doesn’t want Jameis throwing as much as he has, and they made a point against the Panthers to run the ball a lot. I don’t see them deviating from that plan, especially against the Niners laughable defense.

• Richebee

I’m basically ALL-IN on Golden Tate and I don’t feel like it’s chasing points. With Norman surely to be on Marvin Jones, I’m sure Tate will be back at it, and with a lot of confidence after last week.

• damionismyname

@BIF said...

I have 7 lineups with 49.8 points where I only used DJ and the Cards D so have 7 position players left to go.

I’ll wave to you on my way by ;)

not the best attitude to have as the game could b 13 – 3 and you get only 30 pts froms your 7 players. Its happened to me before so lets not get too cocky.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).