1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Cincinnati ( -10 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2 ) at Philadelphia ( 2 ) —- T: 40
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -2 ) at San Francisco ( 2 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -4 ) at Pittsburgh ( 4 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Seattle ( 1.5 ) at Arizona ( -1.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, October 24th
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Cbed11

Don’t know what effect it will have on fantasy, but New England is not going to blow out Pitt.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Cbed11 said...

Don’t know what effect it will have on fantasy, but New England is not going to blow out Pitt.

I don’t believe that at all.

• SoccerPwincess

@Inujv87 said...

- If Ebron and Riddick are out, all signs point to Tate being another good play this week. If any of those two players are active, I feel it turns into chasing points. My heart tells me to play Marvin Jones Jr because of variance and elevated volume but he’s $2100 more expensive.

I feel you about Marvin Jones Jr, if he didn’t drop 41 points on Green Bay in Week 3, he would be around a $6k salary range receiver right now. Once he got over the $7k salary mark, I felt that was too high for him. In the past 3 games since that 41 point game, he has 11 rec, 121 yards, and 2 TDs. Those were when he was priced over $7k salary. That’s not what you want from a $7k salary guy. Much better options around Jones in the $7k range.

• econbrah11

@Cbed11 said...

Here’s my guess : Pitts offence will struggle with Landry Jones which means the Pats offence will be on the field a lot. Add the fact that Pitts has a decent run defence but a poor pass defence so Brady will most likely air it out and the Pats should score 30+ points imo. So yeah I believe Brady is a very good position to throws 300 + yards and 3 TD.

That’s the kind of gameflow I am expecting. To me Brady is the best QB choice for cash as you can save a lot of cap space rostering Jacquizz Rodgers.

• Gheag2014

Playing more freeman than jones

• Merlin81

@Cbed11 said...

That would shock me and I am a Steeler fan. Landry Jones is terrible. I’m also a OU fan, so I have seen plenty of him. Makes the same mistakes now as he did when he was a redshirt freshman at OU. Have zero confidence in him and it just kills me that Pittsbugh hasn’t signed a better back up for Ben.

• SoccerPwincess

@Inujv87 said...

- I’m employing a 100% exposure in cash and 0% exposure in Tourneys with Jaquizz Rodgers. He’s gonna be too popular of a play to fade in 50/50s but I can differentiate and get an edge if Rodgers doesn’t blow up in tourneys.

Totally agree with this thinking. I’d rather take my chances in GPPs and fade Rodgers, and hope to gain massive ground if he doesn’t blow up. You play GPPs to win the whole thing, not to play safe and go with the masses. If you roster Rodgers, and so does 35% of the field, the rest of your line up will have to be almost perfect to beat out that 35%. This is assuming Rodgers goes off.

• Njsum1

@SoccerPwincess said...

Totally agree with this thinking. I’d rather take my chances in GPPs and fade Rodgers, and hope to gain massive ground if he doesn’t blow up. You play GPPs to win the whole thing, not to play safe and go with the masses. If you roster Rodgers, and so does 35% of the field, the rest of your line up will have to be almost perfect to beat out that 35%. This is assuming Rodgers goes off.

If you’re only making 1 lineup and want to go for it all a Jacquizz fade could make sense IMO… Yet if your doing multiple lineups I don’t like the idea of a 100% fade of a player in such a good spot, good price, and expected workload. Go under what you expect his ownership to be, yet I wouldn’t completely fade.

• Cbed11

@slpanthers24 said...

I don’t believe that at all.

88% of the public agrees with you.

• Rachelynn51912

(CASH)Trying to develop a plan in case McCoy is active…. last flex spot on DK.. 5900 Left… Freeman/ Snead/ Ware / Wallace/ Graham?

• billholler

@Rachelynn51912 said...

Trying to develop a plan in case McCoy is active

I will be 100% McCoy since this “minor” hammy issue will scare off a lot of peeps.

• Inujv87

Yes Clay is my replacement for Gilisslee. He has positive TD regression coming up and he’s been consistent all year anyway at his price.

• deactivated66527

It’d be nice if I could edit my lineups on DK right now

• BIF

@billholler said...

I will be 100% McCoy since this “minor” hammy issue will scare off a lot of peeps.

Didn’t Will Fuller have a minor hammy issue on Sunday and then 2 hours before the game he was made “active” and then never saw the field all game.

• RobertoTomba

This is getting ridiculous:

ESPN’s Josina Anderson reports the Bills are “trying to push” LeSean McCoy (hamstring, questionable) to play in Week 7 at Miami.
    On Thursday, Anderson had a “well-placed source” saying McCoy wouldn’t play against the Dolphins and might miss multiple weeks. Anderson says there was “so much concern” about McCoy on Thursday because of last year’s hamstring woes, which haunted McCoy throughout training camp and lingered into the season. It would not seem smart for the Bills to “push” their star running back to play through a hamstring injury, but NFL teams are certainly not averse to doing not-smart things. McCoy remains a game-time decision for Week 7. Oct 21 – 1:08 PM

• js5734

what does everyone think will happen with shady mccoy’s status for sunday? i am leaning towards OUT. I think rex and the bills staff is trying to make it look like shady will play to keep the dolphins off balance in terms of their prep – he has such a long history of soft tissue injuries that it would be stupid for the team to rush him out there on sunday and jeopardize the long term season for one game – thoughts?!?!?

• xpac21

anyone else having problems with twitter?

• kylar18

Jamal Charles appears on the injury report. Sucks cause I was gonna be heavy on Ware regardless and this probably drives up ownership. Swelling in his knee, something to keep an eye on this weekend

• kylar18

Also, Jordan Reed officially ruled out. Gonna be interesting figuring out who benefits the most in that offense. Desean Jackson was back at practice today

• BUFUu2

@Cbed11 said...

I Can’t agree to this at all. My fins just tore them up in the run game and threw the air. New England will be feasting on the Steelers with no ben and no passing game. Bell is the only steeler i would even think about starting. I am all in on brady gronk, pats d and even bennett. This could be a great lineup to put in all of them for a te set. Throw in some good starting low price rbs and green and jones and you have a hell of a lineup.

• DomTwan

@Rachelynn51912 said...

(CASH)Trying to develop a plan in case McCoy is active…. last flex spot on DK.. 5900 Left… Freeman/ Snead/ Ware / Wallace/ Graham?

Freeman is exploding out of my model.

• deactivated66527

@xpac21 said...

anyone else having problems with twitter?

Twitter and a bunch of popular sites received a cyber attack this morning

• DomTwan

@js5734 said...

what does everyone think will happen with shady mccoy’s status for sunday? i am leaning towards OUT. I think rex and the bills staff is trying to make it look like shady will play to keep the dolphins off balance in terms of their prep – he has such a long history of soft tissue injuries that it would be stupid for the team to rush him out there on sunday and jeopardize the long term season for one game – thoughts?!?!?

LeSean DeCoy

• kylar18

Jacquizz 55% and Gillislee 37% owned in Thursday lock tournies. Seems like a decent spot to fade at least one or both of them in tournies. If they do poorly you have a massive edge on the field

• ramfan9776

Been down about an hour for me in Utah

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).