1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Cincinnati ( -10 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2 ) at Philadelphia ( 2 ) —- T: 40
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -2 ) at San Francisco ( 2 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -4 ) at Pittsburgh ( 4 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Seattle ( 1.5 ) at Arizona ( -1.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, October 24th
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zpa1989

ya jets were supposed to have a legit run D. DJ looking matchup proof, and is deff in play for next week’s home match with Seattle. thought palmer would take to the air. john brown owners getting toasted, although it was a good play. luckily, i had no action tonight only played the sunday. because if i did, i would of been wrong lol

• Davey224

Cleveland is so terrible, you really think Dalton will have to throw for 300+?

• tianyihe

@thefellowship said...

Dalton will not be “low ownership” this week….one of the most obvious plays of the week at his price point. Dalton, Stafford, Ryan…one or two others will be the chalk.

I think the low ownership play is to pay up for Tom Brady. I think most people play Matt Ryan if they want to pay up at QB while the chalk lineup is mid/cheap QB to load up on WR.

• gillio

@tianyihe said...

I think the low ownership play is to pay up for Tom Brady. I think most people play Matt Ryan if they want to pay up at QB while the chalk lineup is mid/cheap QB to load up on WR. Link Quote Reply

Brady-White-Gronk

• zpa1989

was loving brandon marshall next week but now im nervous with the way the fitzpatrick/geno have been playing. jets run d looked beatable tonight, not sure if that was just Dj being that good, or if t west could have a big game on the road at the jets next weekend.

• tianyihe

@gillio said...

Brady-White-Gronk

That’s the way I’m leaning but I don’t know how much the pats will have to air it out v. a steelers team without big ben. If the score is 21-0 at half, this could turn into a blount game with white barely hitting value.

• Ether

@ASitar said...

Made a good LU with Dalton, Murray, AJ, Julio and Barnidge. I hate Dalton but playing the Jets on a short week should allow him to put up 300+ with 3 TDs. I probably won’t touch any Steelers with Landry at QB. This is a good week to be contrarian with the public all over the “obvious” plays after a few weeks of football. I know AJ and Julio aren’t contrarian but my plays around these two 40 point guys are.

Dalton isn’t playing the jets, but Cleveland sucks too so..

• Cbed11

@zpa1989 said...

was loving brandon marshall next week but now im nervous with the way the fitzpatrick/geno have been playing. jets run d looked beatable tonight, not sure if that was just Dj being that good, or if t west could have a big game on the road at the jets next weekend.

I really liked a Marshall-Wallace (assuming Smith Sr was out) stack, but not sure Marshall has that high of a ceiling with that shit show at qb.

• Johno

@zpa1989 said…

anyone think blake bortles and jags WR’s bounce back this week?

Absolutely, although rostering jags always scares me (especially WR)

This could be what everyone thinks ATL will be (this week)

• Richebee

Phillip Rivers ALL IN

• Richebee

Something in my pants is saying.. “Go Rivers/Henry/Sanu

• bhr1989

The Redskins are gonna give the Lions the Clap with a high dose of VD. Min Price on FD. Mother of Gawd.

• chronoxiong

If Kaepernick can get 18 fdp again at his price, shoot, I can’t complain. I am considering him as my QB. This is his home debut for the season and the Bucs are not that good.

• zpa1989

@bhr1989 said...

The Redskins are gonna give the Lions the Clap with a high dose of VD. Min Price on FD. Mother of Gawd.

jordan reed might play, be on the look out during the week for injury updates.

• Cbed11

@Richebee said...

Phillip Rivers ALL IN

Me too. Stacked with Henry and possibly a wideout.

• teachmehowto

• Blogger of the Month

@socrates7 said...

Last Monday I made a LU for the upcoming Sunday slate that was pretty solid, primarily exploiting matchups + usage (McCoy/Miller/CMike/CJ H (hou te)/Cooks). Then I read a lot of articles throughout the week, read other writer’s predictions, read a lot of WR/CB overages to exploit, and largely changed my initial lineup. I ended up doing ok, but not nearly as well as if I had played my “first impression” LU. This happens frequently. Anyone else have this issue?

I wrote a blog about it. check it out! https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/sunday-swapping-rules-and-regulations-1477158

• Thomas21

I don’t know if anyone else has pointed it out but Matt Jones is severely underpriced this week. He ranks 9th in rushing yards and #12 in YPC at 4.9 while getting 14 or more carries in 4 straight games going up against 1 of the worst rush defenses in the NFL.

• Thomas21

Marcus Mariota should go off again along with DeMarco Murray and Walker. Indianapolis just do not have the guys up front to stop Tennessee’s rushing attack and their LBs are awful.

• madmanjayWV

@teachmehowto said...

I wrote a blog about it. check it out! https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/sunday-swapping-rules-and-regulations-1477158

NEVER ever ever make a first LU in any sport (assuming u r a GPP player) and — not leave it or throw it into some M-E (or even single) GPP even if it’s $1-$2-$3, etc…… as long as you made it, understanding/knowing the sport — and you liked it @ FIRSTALWAYS LEAVE it in something assuming no injuries, etc…………….. then MORPH away and think what could’ve been when your first LU blows the doors off every other great IDEA u came up with….

It’s like after I scored a nuts like 384 one night in NBA a few years back on FD and I had it no where but a h2h — never again..if I do play a cash LU it’s in at least one GPP… I just aim for perfect lineups, mostly, tho…. hard to achieve

• Thomas21

A stack I believe will be low owned that I like is Kessler, Duke Johnson, Pryor (if healthy), and Barnidge. If the Browns do get blown out like everyone expects, then there is comeback/garbage time value in all of the Browns offense and those 3 would be the main recipients if they do get blown out. That stack is so cheap that any stud can be fit in along with them.

• P0key

I have a good LU but but the sacrifice was Fitzpatrick at QB… Now after last night he may not even play…Kesslerv it is

• TomBradyBlueMamba

To Beckham or not to Beckham?? Does he have back to back games in him. Assuming he dodges any issue with the hip. I liked it better when the big WR weren’t performing, now it is the ‘Guess who gets 40+ points this week’ game, Obj, Julio, AJ, or AB, the rest of the season.

• Shock87

Where do you go to look into the WR/CB info?..

• jeffreybuckets

DK Flex: DJax on turf or Hyde if healthy? 5.7k price point for flex. thoughts…..

• ASitar

Yes, Dalton vs Brownies. I was looking at too much stuff at once. I think he’ll be at 15% owned, but with his price I can fit the guys I want and if 5 QBs hit 28-32 points like last Sunday and he’s one of them I don’t care if he’s in the top 5 owned. Also, sorry to over-exaggerate the 40 points for each AJ and Julio, but they can def hit 30 each given their matchups. Murray, although highly owned, should be like McCoy last Sunday. An obvious play and highly owned but with a floor of 25 and a ceiling of 40. I also like Garçon with the matchup/price. That game should be a shootout. I am staying away from Meredith because his ownership will skyrocket and with Cutler likely back and Royal healthy I can see his targets going down. He’ll likely be 20% owned and will end up with 3 catches for 27 yards.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).