1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Cincinnati ( -10 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2 ) at Philadelphia ( 2 ) —- T: 40
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -2 ) at San Francisco ( 2 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -4 ) at Pittsburgh ( 4 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Seattle ( 1.5 ) at Arizona ( -1.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, October 24th
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• thetitanlb

@bdub85 said...

I dont know why everyone was so high on JAX. Raiders have a shit defense on paper, but their corners are actually pretty good. Both their starting corners are big fast guys.

There corners are pretty good but they repeatedly get worked every week? Kinda hard to see them as being good so far this year.

• morriswr

Sanders, Thomas, or Hopkins tonight?

• BIF

@thetitanlb said...

There corners are pretty good but they repeatedly get worked every week? Kinda hard to see them as being good so far this year.

I said it a few weeks ago, the Raiders D is going to win someone a GPP this year.

To be fair, the Raiders were breaking in a few new defensive pieces at the start of season and have played 3 of the best offenses in the league so far including the first two weeks which badly skew their stats so far (New Orl in the dome, ATL, SD and they also played the best RB screen/check down team in the league Andy Reid’s Check-Down Chiefs).

They are far from an elite D but they have some playmakers and are starting to gel – they just need to play a full 60 at that level. Their INT’s are starting to come now as well with 6 in last 4 or 5 games.

• bdub85

@thetitanlb said...

PFF has Sean Smith at 81.5 and David Amerson as 86.7. They must be playing good to be that highly rated. I don’t watch the Raiders every week, but I saw them in person when they played Baltimore. The Raiders secondary played really good except for 1 big play where Steve Smith broke a few tackles and scored a long TD. The Raiders biggest problem is run def IMO.

• thetitanlb

@morriswr said...

Sanders, Thomas, or Hopkins tonight?

Flip a coin between Sanders and Thomas. Those 2 are just a toss up on who does better week 2 week.

• thetitanlb

@bdub85 said...

PFF has Sean Smith at 81.5 and David Amerson as 86.7. They must be playing good to be that highly rated. I don’t watch the Raiders every week, but I saw them in person when they played Baltimore. The Raiders secondary played really good except for 1 big play where Steve Smith broke a few tackles and scored a long TD. The Raiders biggest problem is run def IMO.

Like i think they have good pieces but for some reason it doesnt really translate. Matt Ryan threw for 400 on them as well. So the only game the raiders really played good defense was against the jags. Which i dont know if thats just because the jags really suck right now. Or if its because the defense is just getting better.

• BIF

@thetitanlb said...

Like i think they have good pieces but for some reason it doesnt really translate. Matt Ryan threw for 400 on them as well. So the only game the raiders really played good defense was against the jags. Which i dont know if thats just because the jags really suck right now. Or if its because the defense is just getting better.

They played as good against Tenn as well

The game against Ryan was week 2 and coming off a game against NO in the dome. They have improved greatly since 1st 2 weeks.

• kylar18

This week could be the week for the Raiders D. Everyone will be on Winston and Evans coming into this game, but Winston is still capable of a multi interception game every now and then

• xxbigkidxx

@bdub85 said...

Dear Allen Robinson. I hope that you eat some bad fish and it gives you a case of diarrhea so bad that you can shit through a screen door. Much like you shit all over my lineups. Goes for you too Cooper.

LOLOLOLOLOL!

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@bif would you go with Simiean, Anderson, (Thomas or Sanders) or Brock, Miller, (Hop or Fuller), or mix it up? Running Broncos D as well if that means anything.

• CleverGroom

The Raiders’ problem on defense has been their lack of a pass rush, allowing too much time for receivers to get open. Bortles squandered a lot of that advantage with his piss-poor mechanics, and his offensive line has been a problem all year.

I should’ve been off the Jags, considering that I knew all of that. I think more than anything, what lured me in was this sense that I had roster slots corresponding to Robinson, Hurns, and Cooper, and the notion that good players like the Allens were due to regress upward.

It wasn’t a busy week at WR overall. You had a few standouts like Tyrell the Gazelle and Michael Thomas in the mid range, but overall there weren’t many reasons to not take Julio, A.J., and Evans and call it a day.

I wound up overthinking that. A lot of us did. Could be a good lesson, moving forward.

• vet0307

Anyone have the points for the milly so far? And who they picked?

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@xxbigkidxx said...

LOLOLOLOLOL!

Woooooh I wasn’t the only one A-Rob broke this week. Had 100% exposure to him.

• JTL33

Even though I’m looking ahead, why is Winstons price down from week 7? Just seems odd to me

• CleverGroom

@JTL33 said...

Even though I’m looking ahead, why is Winstons price down from week 7? Just seems odd to me

That…is a fair question. QBs are still averaging 319 yards and 2 TDs passing against Oakland, notwithstanding Bortles’s 246-1-2 line. Dude is entering the Gabbert Zone.

Also keep in mind that Oakland is undefeated on the road. I think that’s actually great news for Winston. They play fast and loose at home. If I can get a bargain on Jameis Winston and Mike Evans attempting a frenzied comeback against Oakland, I’m definitely interested.

Speaking of Evans, who’s a better play than him this week? Julio has a great case against GB’s secondary and funnel front seven. A.J. is playing a Washington team that Hill and Gio should be able to rip to shreds on the ground, and he’s not on the main slate anyway (I’ll also be curious how Norman’s concussion protocol plays out). $8,100 looks like a great deal for Mike on DK.

• pantherfan40

fade delanie walker in primetime for fanduel? hes questionable so idk if i should just ride with him or switch him out for julius thomas

• thetitanlb

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

@bif would you go with Simiean, Anderson, (Thomas or Sanders) or Brock, Miller, (Hop or Fuller), or mix it up? Running Broncos D as well if that means anything.

I wouldnt touch any Texans guys outside of maybe Lamar Miller or Fidor the tight end dude.

• miggs6876

Newbie here. This forum is great. I value many of your posts. I always use this forum to build my lineups. My question is kinda silly. I am just a novice player. I just play like 5 lineups for a few dollars. I usually play those big GPP tourn for a dollar or two. I have this dream of winning a couple of thousand one day. This week I won $60 on a $1 entry. I have been playing since last year. That’s my best cash. Am I just a fool.to think I can win big with such few lineups?

• JTL33

Exactly what I’m thinking, I am going to be all over Evans and Winston this week. Hopefully they are low owned due to Bortles awful performance against the Raiders defense.
    I’m also liking a Marshall and Pryor stack( if he plays) as both D are awful

• JimKronlund

Is ALLEN HURNS and Julius Thomas safe plays for tonight. They both have questionable attached?

• Pickle29

@JimKronlund said...

Is ALLEN HURNS and Julius Thomas safe plays for tonight. They both have questionable attached?

The whole Jacksonville offense is Questionable, to be quite honest.

• thetitanlb

@JimKronlund said...

I believe both should be fine. They both fully played the game yesterday and none of them seemed to have issues from what i could tell. Just pitching in since i was a sad soul who invested too much on too many jags plays yesterday lol

• thetitanlb

@Pickle29 said...

The whole Jacksonville offense is Questionable, to be quite honest.

+1 lol

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@thetitanlb said...

I wouldnt touch any Texans guys outside of maybe Lamar Miller or Fidor the tight end dude.

Thanks bro.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@thetitanlb said...

+1 lol

J-Ville hasn’t been right all season. They were a fantasy goldmine last year. This year it’s just been a train wreck.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).