NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NFL? Come get in on some NFL talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nfl..

Thursday, 10/19
    8:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47.5

Sunday, 10/22
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 3.5 ) at LA Rams ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -3 ) at Indianapolis ( 3 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Tennessee ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( 3.5 ) at Miami ( -3.5 ) —- T: 39
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3 ) at Buffalo ( -3 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 6 ) at Pittsburgh ( -6 ) —- T: 42
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4.5 ) at Green Bay ( 4.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at San Francisco ( 6 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -6 ) at NY Giants ( 6 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3.5 ) at New England ( -3.5 ) —- T: 54

Monday, 10/23
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• htaneers

so NOW its blount time in theory, but let’s see what Doug Pederson does~!
    (I dont have blount but im good either way, so ill cheer for y’all that got him lol)

• Deltfish

There’s the Cousins we love!!!!

• Kamais_Ookin

@htaneers said...

so NOW its blount time in theory, but let’s see what Doug Pederson does~!
    (I dont have blount but im good either way, so ill cheer for y’all that got him lol)

Commentator said it’s blount time!

• lloydjv1

Skinz iz ded now,

• chunkybangles

Wow this is going to be a very fun Thursday night game. Have some huge scores with lots of guys left. Few garbage time catches for crowder would be really helpful but no blount exposure and very low pryor. Couple LU’s at or over 100 with 3/4 guys left.

• htaneers

yeah im laughing to the bank on this slate, dont even have to watch Thurs night

• Kamais_Ookin

@chunkybangles said...

Wow this is going to be a very fun Thursday night game. Have some huge scores with lots of guys left. Few garbage time catches for crowder would be really helpful but no blount exposure and very low pryor. Couple LU’s at or over 100 with 3/4 guys left.

I’m not doing as well as I thought then, at around 102pts with 2 positions left.

• Kamais_Ookin

Which makes sense, blount 0pts = dead spot.

• chunkybangles

Lol, so you bench Pryor all game then just pepper him with targets in garbage time. Sounds about right from an NFL coach in 2017…

• Kamais_Ookin

Just waiting for eagles to get possession for more blount. Maybe he rips a big one. A man can dream.

• htaneers

@Kamais_Ookin said...

I’m not doing as well as I thought then, at around 102pts with 2 positions left.

well you might do really well in cash with that, at least based on my opponents (or i was lucky w/ opponents, when i didn’t need it ofc lol)

• Kamais_Ookin

Really sucks to have ertz and reed combo with blount in it. Lets f’n go blount!

• Kamais_Ookin

Clement fumbles just about. Give it to blount you f’n clowns.

• Kamais_Ookin

BLOUNT EXPLODES!

• BIF

It’s gonna be a Blount Week after all

😜

• Kamais_Ookin

I’ll take the 3pts over 0. Could be more than Ajayi!

• chunkybangles

@Kamais_Ookin said...

I’ll take the 3pts over 0. Could be more than Ajayi!

I don’t think the 50% who went Blount over Ajayai realize how horrendous the Ravens run D is… but this is 2017 DFS, so watch him end up with -5 or something, haha

• Linsanity88

Finished 20th in the DK $1M Rematch, just needed Smallwood to outscore James White :(

• sox9

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Clement fumbles just about. Give it to blount you f’n clowns.

Strange call w/Clement when Blount has not fumbled all year and you are trying to protect a lead. NFL OCs are not real smart. If you are up by 28 w/ 2 minutes to go then you give it to the rookie. Frank Reich is smarter than that unless Pederson made the call to give Clement the ball.

• Dunzor

Well got my first ever gpp win tonight in the $10 single entry on FD! Unfortunately the second Reed TD and that last Thompson catch cost me another $1200 and a second gpp win, but still not a bad 2200% return on my single lineup entry. Covers everything I lost on the main slates this week and then a nice profit on top as well.

• chunkybangles

@Dunzor said...

Well got my first ever gpp win tonight in the $10 single entry on FD! Unfortunately the second Reed TD and that last Thompson catch cost me another $1200 and a second gpp win, but still not a bad 2200% return on my single lineup entry. Covers everything I lost on the main slates this week and then some!

Is there any way to post a screenshot / photo from your computer in the forum?

That’s awesome man, congrats. Pretty sure it’s gif’s only on here. You could screen shot and save the file on a hosting site like imgur and post the link here but that is a bit of a pain.

• 33BeRad

@Dunzor said...

Well got my first ever gpp win tonight in the $10 single entry on FD! Unfortunately the second Reed TD and that last Thompson catch cost me another $1200 and a second gpp win, but still not a bad 2200% return on my single lineup entry. Covers everything I lost on the main slates this week and then some!

Is there any way to post a screenshot / photo from your computer in the forum?

Congrats! That’s awesome

• CleverGroom

@AVivier said...

I need more than a damn miracle. Congrats on your lineup, that was impressive.

Thanks dude, and well played. I know you got forced into some weird plays on account of that Average Amari performance.

Ultimately I lost a $1 H2H. Pobody’s nerfect, I guess. Swept the other 237 games on DK full slate.

• chunkybangles

Interesting note to recap- Cousins threw for 303 yards yet his top 2 WR’s (per depth chart) combined for 4 catches and 42 yards. Not going to see that kind of stat discrepancy very often. It seems teams are placing a lot more emphasis on spreading the ball around. Most teams are already doing running back by committee, are we going to start seeing 5 receiver rotations too? Lol

• kratos12

Does any know what the highest score was for the Yahoo $10 contest?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler