NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NFL? Come get in on some NFL talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nfl..

Thursday, 10/19
    8:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47.5

Sunday, 10/22
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 3.5 ) at LA Rams ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -3 ) at Indianapolis ( 3 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Tennessee ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( 3.5 ) at Miami ( -3.5 ) —- T: 39
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3 ) at Buffalo ( -3 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 6 ) at Pittsburgh ( -6 ) —- T: 42
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4.5 ) at Green Bay ( 4.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at San Francisco ( 6 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -6 ) at NY Giants ( 6 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3.5 ) at New England ( -3.5 ) —- T: 54

Monday, 10/23
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Quadhole said...

Thoughts on :
    Forte =
    Snead =
    M.Lee =
    Ty. Mont =
    Russell Wilson =

Copy / paste fill n answer
    Just curious as to thoughts on the out flyers..
    Every week seems so different and yo just never know who will put up the numbers.

Thoughts on :
    Forte = wait and see on Powell
    Snead = keep playing him until he has a good game (likely this week IMO); doesn’t hurt he’s only 4K
    M.Lee = gotta avoid all Jags receivers unless Fournette is out
    Ty. Mont = actually love this spot for him! I think most will sleep on him and GB might want to give Hundley some relief
    Russell Wilson = 2nd fav QB behind Mariota. Even after Sunday night the Giants do not scare me although the Seahawks O-line does but should be ok for Wilson

• Quadhole

@hautalak said...

Thoughts on :
    Forte = wait and see on Powell
    Snead = keep playing him until he has a good game (likely this week IMO); doesn’t hurt he’s only 4K
    M.Lee = gotta avoid all Jags receivers unless Fournette is out
    Ty. Mont = actually love this spot for him! I think most will sleep on him and GB might want to give Hundley some relief
    Russell Wilson = 2nd fav QB behind Mariota. Even after Sunday night the Giants do not scare me although the Seahawks O-line does but should be ok for Wilson

I think, even if Fornette is out, Jack will look to avoid passing, regardless and I just dont know what they do about their QB position…Listen to it a lot on radio… Only looked at less because is production keeps going up and you need one person or two in that lower price range that can hit 15 points.

• Quadhole

Looking at the 8th place dude THEROBBOB20 in the milli last week, that poor bastard must be so upset…. 224 points and the winner had 231, the guy only got 2.44 out of Winston… Only if…
    He really put together a GREAT team….

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Quadhole said...

I think, even if Fornette is out, Jack will look to avoid passing, regardless and I just dont know what they do about their QB position…Listen to it a lot on radio… Only looked at less because is production keeps going up and you need one person or two in that lower price range that can hit 15 points.

In that price range I like Decker (4.3K) especially after last night and I wanna double up on Crowder (4.2K) after the dud last week. Snead is also there. I’m flirting with the idea of Bryant (4.3K) but haven’t decided yet.

• Supanice

@Quadhole said...

Looking at the 8th place dude THEROBBOB20 in the milli last week, that poor bastard must be so upset…. 224 points and the winner had 231, the guy only got 2.44 out of Winston… Only if…

I don’t understand the Winston pick at all, even for gpp. With Martin workload increasing and PP on Evans… a 300+ multiple td day was such a small chance, in that price range there were other QB who had a better shot at the bonus.

• AVivier

@Supanice said...

I don’t understand the Winston pick at all, even for gpp. With Martin workload increasing and PP on Evans… a 300+ multiple td day was such a small chance, in that price range there were other QB who had a better shot at the bonus.

Fitzpatrick had 290 and 3 TDs.

• Quadhole

No doubt TB ends up with a QB Controversy before the end of the year. You could feel it on hardknocks…

• 33BeRad

@Supanice said...

He was going to be low owned. Arizona has a good run def, it had one of the higher over/unders. It was a very good pivot off of Palmer who a lot of people were on. If Palmer was going to throw and get multiple TDs, then Tampa would have to throw to keep up. Even with PP on Evans, Winston would still throw his way. I thought about playing him but was only on DJax in the end. And Winston has Brate and Humphries(who some people were on). Tampa has a good arsenal of weapons to throw to. PP can’t cover all of them.

• Supanice

@AVivier said...

Fitzpatrick had 290 and 3 TDs.

Based on being blown out and PP getting hurt. The week 6 thread had quite a few Bucs d touts.

• AceBoog1e

I’m done with crowder. Not chasing that one 20 point game any longer.

• internetfamous

@Quadhole said...

No doubt TB ends up with a QB Controversy before the end of the year. You could feel it on hardknocks…

As a Bucs fan I honestly never saw the big deal with Winston… Sure hes a great attitude for the locker room but he looked horrid vs NFL style defenses in college, and honestly looks horrible in the NFL.

People are really clinging onto his back to back 4k yards a season but don’t realize the bucs just throw the ball all game because they’re behind because of Jaemis’ turn overs and his over thrown balls / balls into the dirt. He’s had his chances honestly, im ready for the change, even if it is fitz.

• econbrah11

I’m done trying to find value at WR. This is the area I have failed consistently this year. This week I’m keeping it simple and I’ll ride the Melvin Gordon and Adrian Peterson train to allow me to play two top WR (prob. Bryant and Evans). Also: ALL IN ON CAM NEWTON !! He’s gonna feast against the Bears.

• Mikeallin

Im looking to put Devante in many LUs . Hundley targeted him 10 times last week and they should be playing from behind at home.

6/70/1

• MikedUpDFS

Ty Mont for all the money.

• ASitar

If I’m paying down for a QB it’s Bortles. Indy coming off of a short week and no run game with Fournette out. I wouldn’t stack him, but I’d feel most comfortable with him at sub $5k. A few times a year he puts up that 30+ DK game, although usually garbage time. I think the key factor is if Fournette is def out.

• NoLimits0

@Quadhole said...

? His team changes company if he doesn’t choose Winston. The remaining salary will change with a different QB and his remaining team probably is different. He’s lucky he got 8th with Winston. He should be happy.

• MattyK1981

Randall Cobb vs. the steaming pile that is Kenny Vaccaro looks intriguing to me.

Cobb only got 3 targets last week but caught all 3 for 28yds in a very unpredictable game for GB. With a full week at practice I think the focus will be on TyMonty and quick short passes to the WRs and that is where Cobb excels. While I really like Adams as an every week player, I think this week the public will narrow in on his line last week and ignore Cobb’s juicy match up.

• parrothead112

Is Fournette officially ou? Thought he was okay

• Messiah717

Fournette is expected to play.

• NoLimits0

@parrothead112 said...

Is Fournette officially ou? Thought he was okay

No people like to speculate random things here.

• econbrah11

@MattyK1981 said...

Randall Cobb vs. the steaming pile that is Kenny Vaccaro looks intriguing to me.

Cobb only got 3 targets last week but caught all 3 for 28yds in a very unpredictable game for GB. With a full week at practice I think the focus will be on TyMonty and quick short passes to the WRs and that is where Cobb excels. While I really like Adams as an every week player, I think this week the public will narrow in on his line last week and ignore Cobb’s juicy match up.

Which means none of this will happen lol

• Pdirty25

So what bout M. Thomas than Dez

• Quadhole

@NoLimits0 said...

? His team changes company if he doesn’t choose Winston. The remaining salary will change with a different QB and his remaining team probably is different. He’s lucky he got 8th with Winston. He should be happy.

THere was nothing below Winston… Didn’t look, just figured there had to be someone…

• gillio

@econbrah11 said...

I’m done trying to find value at WR. This is the area I have failed consistently this year. This week I’m keeping it simple and I’ll ride the Melvin Gordon and Adrian Peterson train to allow me to play two top WR (prob. Bryant and Evans). Also: ALL IN ON CAM NEWTON !! He’s gonna feast against the Bears.

Love love love Melvin and Cam this week. Not so high on AP I think it’s chasing points this week especially with his elevated salary

• Quadhole

THere was nothing below Winston… Didn’t look, just figured there had to be someone…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).