NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Our friends at Fanball have launched a new DFS format that we think is incredibly unique and insanely fun! As an exclusive bonus only for RG-referrals, get a $20 deposit bonus when you deposit $20 or more on Fanball using our link below!.

GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE $20 DEPOSIT BONUS ON FANBALL

Thursday, 10/18
    8:20 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 40

Sunday, 10/21
    9:30 AM EST : Tennessee ( 6.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 45
    1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3 ) at Tampa Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 49.5
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 4 ) at Philadelphia ( -4 ) —- T: 45
    1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 4.5 ) at Jacksonville ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 6.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : New England ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3 ) at NY Jets ( 3 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Baltimore ( -2.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -11 ) at San Francisco ( 11 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: 42
    8:20 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 6 ) at Kansas City ( -6 ) —- T: —

Monday, 10/22
    8:15 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 54

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kamais_Ookin

That dance by sanders after TD cracked me up. In a nutshell it’s a clownfest game.

• sox9

Sanders for all the money this week, showdown and full-slate

• Messiah717

People really had Arizona winning this game?

• CutlerAsFk

Lol I play a Thu-Mon slate with 2 of my coworkers winner take all. Made some last min swaps to get DJ in my lineup, what a terrific game script.

• Kamais_Ookin

@sox9 said...

Sanders for all the money this week, showdown and full-slate

broncos dst too

• someclevername

@Messiah717 said...

I didn’t know if they would win but I thought they might be competitive. I deserve to lose for having that thought

• t9084dp

Come on Denver go into prevent please, need some garbage time pass yards

• sox9

I’ve said it a hundred times. Arians knew when to leave. AZ is a really bad team. I think Ohio State could beat them.

• PDFOUR

Why in the hell did I not pick Broncos D in the Showdown or Mon-Thurs slate?! :(

Talk about being short sighted sheesh.

• CleverGroom

@Messiah717 said...

Yeah, I think my take here isn’t gonna pan out.

• jv21

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

Need responses for survey. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GSWKW5K The survey is a copy of Draftkings NFL Week 7 Tiers Contest. Vote for a player from each tier. Use what ever criteria you want to pick the player. Will post results Saturday night. Thanks

• Bkbrlr

OMG Arizona sucks

• chatmar

Arizona has to be the worst team in the NFL. Nationally televised game! What a disgrace. Head coach should be fired at half time!

• theghostofveebs

Who you got straight up on a neutral field…Arizona or Buffalo?

• sox9

@chatmar said...

Arizona has to be the worst team in the NFL. Nationally televised game! What a disgrace. Head coach should be fired at half time!

There are a whole bunch of 1-5 and 2-4 teams, but AZ is the worst. Just abut any other team and DEN would be looking at a 5 game losing streak. They needed this matchup. Still doubt DEN finishes the year w/8 wins.

• sox9

@theghostofveebs said...

Who you got straight up on a neutral field…Arizona or Buffalo?

BUF actually has a semblance of a Defense

• chatmar

I actually thought Arizona defense was better than this. Can’t tackle, can’t cover, can’t >>>>!

• Simplebitz

• mike42

I’m tied for first with 40 other people. I thought Den could possibly crush them. Only did 10 LU’s , but went den heavy across the board. I got no problem with 6,700, not a greedy person.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

As a San Diegan to play 5 showdown lineups and not play the Broncos D vs “worst coach in the league” McCoy is just inexcusable.
    I am ashamed of myself

• Messiah717

@chatmar said...

They look like an unprepared joke. Rosen looks like he should be holding a clipboard.

• mike42

@sox9 said...

There are a whole bunch of 1-5 and 2-4 teams, but AZ is the worst. Just abut any other team and DEN would be looking at a 5 game losing streak. They needed this matchup. Still doubt DEN finishes the year w/8 wins.

Den has talent and Keemun is streaky, they played rams and KC tough. They are not one of the worse teams in the nFL. Just poorly coached and Keemun is who we thought he was

• BIF

@chatmar said...

I actually thought Arizona defense was better than this. Can’t tackle, can’t cover, can’t >>>>!

The Cards do look bad, very bad but to be fair of the 5 TDs:
    2 were Pick 6’s
    1 was a gadget play where WR threw the ball
    Only 2 TDs were traditional ones and even one of those was a bomb which sometimes click (see CJ Beathard 🙄 on Monday) so it could only be 14-3 or 17-3

If the score was 14-3, nobody would be saying the sky was falling just yet – also it’s pretty easy to play Defense up 21-3, 28-3, 35-3

• jsteele1020

Why did I start DJ at CPT??? Ugh!!

• TopDawgs07

@sox9 said...

I’ve said it a hundred times. Arians knew when to leave. AZ is a really bad team. I think Ohio State could beat them.

I like the Ohio State love. I also enjoy watching my Broncos embarrass the Cards. What a mess of a game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).